Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fight club

Seeing Gherron's seriousness on speaking with her, Nala went with him to the side while leaving Rasu to deal with the nurse. She was still ticked at him, given the look on her face, but she wasn't so bitter as to not let him explain himself. Once they were alone she looked at him, waiting to here what he had to say.

@[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

Gherron took Nala's hands in his, sighing softly. He looked into her eyes like he was trying to say something important, just couldn't bring it out. "Nala, I..." He sighed again, not knowing how she would take it. "I'm considering leaving the order. I think what keeps getting me into these fights is the fact that I'm a Jedi. It's something the always bring up. Before, I could handle it. But now that I have you, I can't risk it. I also found out I have a sister. I hav to look after her. I can't have her and you always worrying about me."

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Rasu Gan"]

She was surprised by his confession. "Are you....are you saying you're leaving? Everything? The Jedi order, the oath.....even me?" She showed concern in her eyes when she asked.

Gherron shook his head. "No, not you. Just the Jedi. I mean hey, I think my master is getting ready to promote me. Once I have knight status, I may not even have to leave. I just don't know... Maybe I could just lay low. I could cut my braid and leave my lightsaber at the temple, dress in normal clothes. I just can't have you guys worrying so much. It hurts more than the physical pain."

"But...Gherron," she began "you're turning away from the Jedi. You're going rouge basically. I know it's for good reason....but I can't do that. Not now. I've been made a knight. My master was so proud of me when I finished the trials. I have a padawan. A padawan, Gherron. And she'll need me from now on. You had the chance to do all this but instead your walking away from it? You may not see i that way, but if you DO leave then you're leaving me behind as well."

Gherron sighed again, troubled more than he had ever been. "What else can I do? If I tell Josh, he'll think I always start the fights, which I don't. You're the only person I can really count on here. I can deal with the pain, but I can't deal with te pain of breaking your heart because something bad happens to me." He looked down almost defeated.

She was fighting back tears at this point. She turned her back to him, crossing her arms over herself. Without looking back to him she just said "Go..." And stood there silently.

@[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Nala..." Gherron looked up at her, only to realize she had turned away. His cheeks burning red, he realized he had probably just lost her. In his mind now, there was truly nothing keeping him as a Jedi. Sighing, he pulled his lightsaber off of his belt, set it on the table, and walked towards the door. He felt sorry about it, but if she felt this strongly that the only thing keeping them together was the order, then he had nowhere else to go. "I'm sorry", he whispered, a single tear sliding down his cheek.

When he was gone Nala looked back and saw the saber on the table. When she returned to Rasu she didn't speak. Instead she showed her the discarded saber and that said enough. Looking to her friend Nala's eyes were teary, she looking to Rasu for some sort of comfort at this point.

Turning when she heard footsteps, Rasu was just able to catch a glimpse of Gherron, shoulder's slumped, leaving the hallway as Nala approached the Shi'ido. Rasu could see that tears were beginning to form under the Kaminoan's large, dark eyes and she assumed that something bad had happened between the couple. Looking down at the lightsaber in Nala's outstretched hands, the Padawan got a fair idea of what had just transpired and she couldn't help feeling a bit shocked. She had only just met Gherron and in their very short meeting she had no idea that he would have even been considering departing the Order. But she couldn't avoid the truth, his discarded lightsaber was proof enough. Looking back up at Nala, she tried to form some words of comfort but her tongue couldn't form the words. Gherron's sudden departure had left both Jedi speechless, Nala obviously feeling a lot worse than Rasu at this point in time as it was her boyfriend that had just walked out the door and not the Shi'ido's. Rasu couldn't think of anything comforting to say, so instead of using words, she brought her friend into a tight hug, hoping that this would be all she had to do to at least give some amount of support to the Kaminoan. Rasu would retain the hug until Nala found that it was time to break it and tell her what happened, but until then she wouldn't say anything, thinking it best if Nala did all the talking. Rasu would just be the supportive friend who would take in all the sadness and help her vent out the grief filled emotions.

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

Nala's arms wrapped around Rasu as they hugged, her head arching down as she finally let her tears run down. When it was all done, and both Jedi returned to the temple, Nala placed Gherron's saber back in his room before telling the masters of the council, even Gherron's own master, what had happened.

Rasu was still in quite a state of shock as she made her way through the grand corridors of the Temple to the chambers of the High Council, where she planned to meet up with Nala. The Shi'ido was still confused as to why any Jedi would ever want to leave the Order, what sort of reason would have made that person think that they had no other choice but to leave everything they knew, the people that loved them and just abandon them all. Rasu hadn't asked Nala as to why Gherron had left, and she didn't plan on asking until Nala was ready to tell her. The news was still quite fresh to the pair as they had only just returned to their home only a few hours ago since leaving the med-center and Rasu still believed that the shock hadn't left the newly promoted Kaminoan Knight either. Up until now, Nala and Rasu were the only Jedi that knew of Gherron's sudden departure, the council would soon know and then word would spread around the Temple like a raging wampa.

Finding herself nearing the turbolift that would take her to the chamber, she walked in and pressed a button. The dampners attached to the lift, made the sudden jolt hardly noticeable as the tube shot up, travelling through the access tunnel at a heart-racing speed. Before she knew it, the door slid open and Rasu stepped out into the ante-chamber. Walking over to a large pane of transparisteel, the Shi'ido still in her Twi'lek form, gazed out at the towering skyscrapers and bustling traffic that was common on the capital world. Watching the lines of airspeeders change and speed through their designated lanes, Rasu waited for Nala to exit the chamber, her meeting finally finished with the Council.

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

After nearly half an hour of talking went by before Nala finally exited the chamber and found herself standing next to Rasu, overlooking everything outside. After Rasu would certainly ask what happened Nala said "I told them what they needed to know. Gherron is gone in search of long lost family, he didn't want any of us to worry, he's left the Order for who knows how long...." she sighed "...and he left his saber behind, meaning there's no real way of knowing. I guess it's all up to what he decided to do now. I just....I hope he knows what he's doing.

Gherron had walked around Coruscant for a while, trying to make a clear decision on what to do. He needed to keep himself safe for his sister, since he didn't have Nala anymore. Perhaps he could persuade her take him back, but he didn't want to push her into doing something she didn't want to do. Sighing softly, he made his decision to stay in the order. Making his way back to the temple, he hoped he would find Nala so he could explain everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom