Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fel Imperium Check-in for Major Status

I'll approve this as discussed in Skype conversations, and I already know which planets you'll be getting. But read this next sentence very carefully.

This looks like just another flash in the pan, and not a very big one at that.

Prove me wrong.

Captain Larraq said:
You know, that just reeeeeeeally makes me want to make an alt, right?
@[member="Captain Larraq"]
Do so if you wish, but prove him wrong.
I see a lot of lost and forgotten alts in this thread. I wish the faction all the best, but prove us wrong by flourishing and not dying out after a couple of weeks.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
I can go ahead and assure you that this will become a massive part of SWRP's lore. Me, Guy, and Corey have already put hours of groundwork and planning into the execution of traditional Fel ideals and many similar aspects as well as our own little flavors. We've got Chiss, ex-Jedi, and everything that can be seen under the sun. I've got major hopes for this faction and the altering of the Fel lore and SWRP lore itself.

Feel free to contact us with business requests or alliance proposals once we rule 1/3s of the galaxy with an even hand. :p

We're the flash in the pan that sets the whole kitchen on fire. This is a Guy/Corey/Josh Production, just sit back and watch the magic happen.

Oh, and before I forget...@[member="Tefka"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"].
CDVlrhx.png
ofl9dXr.png
agbdbYk.png
6IP2E5S.png
nbxxw16.png
v54Sqel.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom