Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fel Empire [Interest Check]

As one who was heavily considering making this kind of faction over a month ago I've got a recommendation to make.

Don't have Fel PCs. Or at least not from the ruling line. The reason for this is very simple. When you make a faction dependent upon the leadership of a single PC then the faction will only really go so far as that leader goes. This is not an indictment of you as a leader at all. I honestly do not know how you lead. What I do know is that people leave, life gets in the way, other commitments come up, and it can be hard to lead for an extended period of time in a very active fashion.

An NPC line of Fels frees you of this. It gives you consistent leadership to point to, flesh out a family tree and it gives more Fels for anyone to interact with. It also creates great opportunity to kill off the Emperor more freely for story, or kill members of the family in order to make for interesting story.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

There is currently another member who will be creating the son of Ronin shortly, but we plan on fleshing this out much more for the purposes of fun as time goes on. I thank you for your suggestion though :D Some kind of system will be worked out for sure.

I'll be honest I didn't read a whole lot, but I started to read Selena's post and knew straight where it was going!

Perhaps the name of Fel can be a title to be bestowed to the next to in line, even if they are not blood to the Fel!

Hey in Rome, when an Emperor died with no heir, did a closer relative take over or did the Senate appoint the next one?

I was thinking that if for some reason if any Imperator suddenly died/stepped down/left IC or OOC suddenly without appointing the next Fel, perhaps the Moff Council could elect a new Fel?

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Fatty"]

That is also a good idea. In ancient Rome it was a common practice for Emperors to adopt multiple grown men into their family so that there was always an heir. For our purposes we could do the same thing but if an Emperor were to die without an heir I don't see why the Moff Council wouldn't be able to intervene.

The Hound

T
I think that its time the Val Kurs came home. @[member="Faora Val Kur"] @[member="Vincent Val Kur"]

NOTE: @[member="Ronin Fel"] I would like to tell you that. @[member="Malum Een"] is my younger brother and has some knowledge of the Star Wars EU but has no prior knowledge of the RPing forums. I will be helping him for the most part in getting use to the site, and RPing itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom