Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on myself and on my Characters, please and thank you.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
So i did this a long long time ago where i asked what people thought of my characters and even my writing abilities and myself as a person on the board. So here i am again to ask the community what they think of myself and my characters.

Note: Please provide constructive criticism if there is something that you view me as doing wrong and do please keep this on topic, this is a learning experience for me.

My Characters include

• Solan Charr: Dark Jedi that links up with the Rebel Alliance and is working at trying to establish a front against the Sith. Shows mercy and kindness to anyone (Or hits on them if female) Unless they do one of two things which are Harming the Innocent or the Defenseless. OR partakes in slavery.

• Alexandra Faenor: Force User Master and Historian of the Order of the Grey. She has taught Sith, Jedi, and neutral over the course of the last year and lived primarily on Alderaan until she was forced to move due in part to the vongforming of the planet. Soon after arriving in the Mandalorians territory to aid against the Sith but was threatened by the Granddaughter of Ember Rekali to leave or be blown to bits.

• Brianne Zambrano: Genetically altered clone of Alexandra, she serves as Balaya Zambrano's daughter in an effort to teach balaya a lesson and try and turn her towards a lighter path.

• Yusan Fenn: Formerly Echani Warrior and Senator, branded a traitor three times before finally dying in his madness as he let Carliah Dakrone kill him. After which he was brought back as a guard for Carliah and now serves to protect her.

• Glyph: Sixteen year old Rogue Force user, Serves as a Guard for the Naboo Queen. Currently linking up to help rescue Felicity Mason.

• Thalia Rist: Princess of Onderon... thats it :D

• Alexander Sannes: My Newest character, Echani Noble at the age of nineteen, he is a few days old so nothing major happened yet with him.
SO thats all the Characters (Most, if i missed one you have RPed with, do bring it up), do tell me what you guys think of them in your past with roleplaying with them as i am curious to know. And also if you want to RP just send a PM to the char that you want to Roleplay with and i am more than glad to join in on that and try to get them so decent roleplays if i can.

Both Alexandra and Yusan are great characters to roleplay with. Alexandra has actually helped two of my characters, Gherron and Xardus. As for Solan, he looks cool but I don't think any of my characters have met him yet. Definitely look forward to it.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

You are great at posting; really consistent in your writing and your characters' personalities. I think you have an awesome grasp of who your characters are!

However, I think you do follow some cliches when it comes to the Force things and stuff like clones/mindwipes. Your dedication to your characters may be your downfall in that respect, I suppose. :p

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

I've RPed with Alex since just after my creation of Minna, and I have to say she's a brilliant character. Well developed and a master of deep quotes.
She's shaped who Minna was (until she became a Sith) and it's been a pleasure to RP with you and the Grey for that time.
Unfortunately our next RP will most likely be more hostile :D

I've not RPed with any of your other characters, but I know you're a brilliant writer and I can't wait till our next thread (where Valtryx beats the hell out of you fights you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom