Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that he's been a Knight for a while I'm curious what people think of him. I've been doin my best to try and make his spellwork interesting, and develop his personality, which seems to be going well?

If you got any advice or pointers, I'd love to hear them!

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

I've enjoyed Kahlil a bunch. Our characters have only been interacting for maybe a month and a half now but I really dig the development he's gone through as a character. His personality is fun and I've loved having Lark play a part in his story, and I'm sure that'll continue. I love his burgeoning powers with spells and such, and I'm really interested to see where he goes from here!

I said it once. I enjoy reading what you write. You have grown a ton as an RPer, you are awesome and patient OOC, you have it all where it counts. Each thread is even better than the last, and you're continuing to follow your character's story path, and it's wonderful. Frankly, you are an amazing person, writing an amazing character. Just keep up the good work honestly.

Because, it is the destiny of all Sith Children to kill their parents and take their place one day.

However...we need to work on that boy's cardio....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom