Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear is the Killer

Go for it. Say something. Say anything, about anything. Be it:

Me.

How many times I've removed you from Skype.

My characters.

That time we went to New Orleans together and I tried to sell you for gumbo.

My odour.

The way I can fit my arm into a Pringle tube.

Yuuuuuuuuus! I love you!

Karin Dorn was my favorite Sith (for comedy that is :p) for a long time towards the founding of the site!

Evelynn was kinda cool too, but I REALLY enjoyed your blatant destruction of the fourth wall with Karin :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I would give you feedback. Buttt... I can't take anything you do seriously without laughing so hard I fall out of my chair. Which. Is kind of arousing in it's own special way.

• Pros: Oats
  • Cons: Dorns

Never change. :D :p

Always a fan. We speak the same language, or a similar one, which is important, because I generally feel like nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about. Too many people out there like seeing protesters getting maced by the fattest of cops.

You've got that darkness, you've got that light. And if I have said it once, I done said it a thousand times -- you don't need humor as your shield because it's your sword, girl.

Carve dat path.

[member="Darth Adekos"]

I don't really mean it! I'm just a crazy poop. Still like you, boo (Smeg loves you though).

[member="Mrrew"]

Clutter is welcome, I pride myself on making people laugh. :)

[member="Meeristali Peradun"]

Perhaps it's time for us to elope, leave that [member="Avalore Eden"] behind. ;)

[member="Fatty"]

Thank you! Also very handy, given that Voracitos is by far my favourite Sith here!

It's also actually my intention to bring back the vibe and feel I used to have when writing Karin with my latest creation, Kiber. I just love when I get into a great fourth wall flow because it makes writing feel like the easiest thing in the world. I wanna get that back.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I am often a difficult creature to be taken seriously, but I'm glad that I make you laugh. :D

[member="Trenchcoat Man"]

Thanks, man.

Sometimes when we're chattin' mad poo-doo and it's getting really pop culture up in there I look at what we're saying and it's like our own language. I got us a pair of leather jackets with Culture Critics bedazzled on the back.

Trenchcoat Man said:
And if I have said it once, I done said it a thousand times -- you don't need humor as your shield because it's your sword, girl.

Carve dat path.

You already know this, but that means a lot, yo.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
A GOOD THING AND A BAD THING.

You have a habit of getting extremely down on yourself for no reason which makes you do silly things like abandon plots and ideas that are actually really great.

You're a great writer and one of the few people who has actually managed to emotionally moved me with a post. Also, your cute butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom