Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Chaos Non-Force User

I'm not gonna lie, this was absolutely inspired by Romi's Force User post.

But Non-Force Users are a much more niche group on Chaos, and I thought it'd be nice to throw some love their way, and to see who has caught peoples eyes this year. As with the other post, lets keep it focused around current characters, though you can always feel free to give a shout out to past characters who've impressed too.

[member="Amon Vizsla"]
For the leadership and the amount of effort he (and a few others) put into reviving and boosting the activity of the Antarian Rangers, their efforts in coordinating threads across the Silver Jedi roster, and just an all-round beast of an NFU.

​I really don't get out much, I wish I knew more! Most of those that come to mind aren't around anymore.

​- [member="Hrealga Nacht"], just an awesome take on a Drael.
​- [member="Galak"], @Lerropten; just fun to read.

​- [member="Adenn Kyramud"], doesn't try to be anything more than a Mando and very great with OOC communication and constructive discussion.

[member="Ura Iolar"] for being a cool dogfighting partner!

Edit: Wait, that's an FU, Lol. But, my compliment still stands!

As for an actual NFU (I think?), [member="Khonsu Amon"] for his long posts are always a pleasure to read and more than worth the time spent doing so!

Whirlwind of the Cosmic Force
​There are some incredibly well written characters on here.

​- Best Villain: [member="Tathra Khaeus"] by far, one of the most hardworking members of this board. Tathra is such an intelligent menace, the way he's written makes him truly seem unstoppable and, you believe he's right. A pleasure to read.

​- Best Lackeys: [member="Aovinr"], really well written character. The underlying potential makes for a growth in power I'm looking forward to.

Azarak Drek'ma said:
​There are some incredibly well written characters on here.

​- Best Villain: [member="Tathra Khaeus"] by far, one of the most hardworking members of this board. Tathra is such an intelligent menace, the way he's written makes him truly seem unstoppable and, you believe he's right. A pleasure to read.

​- Best Lackeys: [member="Aovinr"], really well written character. The underlying potential makes for a growth in power I'm looking forward to.
aovinr is a force user, he just doesn't know it yet. Don't tell him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom