Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Favorite Minor Faction that nobody remembers?

While the Major Faction propaganda war machine is swinging back in full effect in the Suggestion threads, let’s have the old grandpas of Chaos tell us of the cool neat nuggets found around Chaos that never got the spotlight. Or even some floating around trying to take off right now - while a bulk of the action will always be driven by Majors, let us not forget they all had to start as a Minor faction. We can even include some subfactions that never quite made it.

The Atlas that carries the faction system on it’s shoulders. It’s difficult to remember them all.

I remember some big ones, like Omega Protectorate, a mercantile guns for hire organization. Hrosha-Gul, Legion of Yun-Do. - my favorite Yuuzhan Vong bois. Horde I think went Major, lol. The Atrisians, and the Shapers were cool. I stopped by a neat Chiss minir faction not too far back.

Theres got to be a billion Jedi/Sith minors that maybe touched y’all.

What’re yours, either present or past?

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Some of the best Sith RP I have done on this board, absolutely a good time. Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk

Rebel Alliance was quite excellent as well, which was basically the precursor to the Underground that led into ORC/OPA. Really did a good job of providing nice opposition to factions like the Fringe, while still maintaining its own identity and without sliding into simple 'sub-faction' status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom