Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Characters

So far I haven't RPed enough to say but; @[member="Ryori Za'tire"] and her entire family are excellent to read and fun to be with. @[member="Daxton Bane"] and @[member="Disciple"] are awesome fun too. And of course ALL THE MANDOS, love every single one of them- great characters.

lol much thanks to the couple people who mentioned me. ^_^;; It was unexpected. I blushed a bit, admittedly.

Favorite writers for me are definitely as follows, not necessarily in any order: @[member="Disciple"] @[member="Noxu Za'tire"] @[member="Karin Dorn"] and recently I've been REALLY enjoying @[member="Teynara Jeralyr"] and @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] ... which is why I picked them up as padawans :D

...I'm just going to sit here and blush furiously. Thank you, @[member="Ryori Za'tire"]. >/////> As for any favourite characters for myself? I... I don't know where to even start. There is such a great cast of characters all across the board. Sith, Jedi, Mandalorians, Soldiers, Smugglers, etc etc. I suppose, off the top of my head, @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] and @[member="Sandis Veeran"] and @[member="Ryori Za'tire"] are wonderfully neat. I could go through, like, a hundred more if I had the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom