Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Characters

Come on out and tell us you're favorite character on the Site!

I personally love @[member='Karin Dorn']'s Character, she breaks the fourth wall so liberally! She is always an interesting read.

Lord Ghoul

L
Tef for his subtle humor. Do I get brownie points?

Flint Pherson is always one of my favorites to read. I lol.

Ryori gives off that classic badass vibe with ease - something a lot of other characters try to do.

Also a lot of the old guard TGCers, particularly Darron Wraith. Another one of those successful badasses. Ashin too.

I'm also partial to the vulnerable characters (compared to the vast quantity of world-shattering Sith/Jedi masters we have on the board) who are roleplayed with realism, like Spencer Jacobs and Teynara.

Ashin is also very realistic and I respect that. She is one of my favorite RPers Ive RPed with so far on this site... Shes not afraid to call me on my stuff when I go overboard

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I'm gonna say @[member="Daxton Bane"] because he embodies the Sith so well, albeit sometimes overly well, leaving him looking cliche and ridiculous. And then I find him to embody the Sith even more xD

Aw, thanks!

Tegaea is my big favourite.

So is Aurelia Saelari. She's got brains and makes the Republic look awesome. And she uses Harbinger quotes. Flint Pherson and Spencer Jacobs are pretty cool as well.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Thanks Ashin :D

The pople I write with on here are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure with. @[member="Darron Wraith"] @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Darth Moridin"] and without a doubt @[member="Ashin Varanin"] are my top 5. and not necessarily in that order

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom