Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Chaos Creator: Codex Edition

​I think the Codex should hop on this trend. I know I'm super new but there is just so much creative goodies in the Codex that it drives me bananas.

​But, I do have a top two.

​[member="Darth Carnifex"] - Your NPC subs are cool. Nuff said, right? I especially the new Mandalore. I can imagine it being read by the Kel Dor dude from TOR's history reports. [Honestly the best part of TOR.]

​[member="Tathra Khaeus"] - it would be an injustice not to mention you. The sheer originality, dedication and quality of all the Draelvasier lore just knocks it out of the park. Not to mention all the crazy and creative Beasts and such you've come up with over the years.

What do the rest of you guys think? Introduce me to your favourites!

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] is an amazing creator and organiser of NPCs, groups, lore and units. Have you seen some of them, they're novellas in themselves!

There's a lot of great Codex writers here, some of which I've followed ever since I was Codex admin. Some I enjoyed reading through when I was approving them.

It's hard to single any others out but I'll do my best when I get a chance to consider them.

​Thanks so much, @Galak.

​And I agree with [member="Valiens Nantaris"], Siobhan is an excellent codex content creator.

​Some Honourable mentions of my own;

​- [member="Taeli Raaf"] Great for evil insects and sithspawn.
​- [member="Darth Tacitus"], All the heavy detail and hardwork pays off.
​- [member="Adron Malvern"] has made some cool stuff with his Blackpanther inspired stuff the Sandali.
​- [member="Darth Voracitos"], you've still got it bud. Don't see much stuff from you but its always a pleasure.

​And a special nod to [member="Srina Talon"] for simply being the loveliest Codex person I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Puts in about as much effort into her Submission Review replies as people do into their subs.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]. However, he loses points for being forgetful to the point that he needs to be reminded of the rules he created for his own lore.
[member="Darth Tacitus"]
[member="Jorah zos Darnus"] has done some nice world-building.
[member="Laira Darkhold"] does not sub often, but makes cool stuff when they do (Vong Jedi subverts expectations in a good way).

Honourable mentions (in the sense that they are not active in Codex at the moment, sub rarely or have not been on the board for a while, but have made great contributions).
[member="Matsu Xiangu"] (Maena and all the cool lore surrounding it, which has also produced several nice subs by other writers. Plus stuff for Netherworld)
[member="Six-O"] (for making my favourite Sithspawn)
Jorus/Ashin and [member="Darth Olympus"] for several planet subs from the old days (particularly Tash-Taral and Terax, respectively).
[member="Maris Fero"] made a nice, creepy Netherworld sub.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Your sithspawn subs still scare me [member="Taeli Raaf"]
I always love a good [member="Gilamar Skirata"] submission
All da lore [member="Darth Carnifex"]
Always a pleasure to read [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]'s work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom