Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell...

Dear all,

I've been battling with this for several months now, but now I'm leaving this website.

Why? Well, I absolutely love this place for the most part! There is but one thing that has caught me up that has really battled my loyalty to the site and it won out. I don't want to say it since people may hate me for it, but if you want I can explain.

Meanwhile, am I just gonna leave right off the bat? No. If you want to complete a thread you've already started with me before I leave, please post below. I will leave after those threads alone are done. (On all three accounts, Carona and Nellja also count)

Once again, I love this place, but that one thing just causes me to go. I am so, so sorry! You guys are awesome, and I've had a blast with you all!

~~~
I also owe an apology to [member="Hasjo Hallu"] , I overreacted to one of the threads we were doing at one point of time when my character was being disliked by other characters (not players, characters). I left it, but at bad terms. I still feel as if my character was treated a bit badly, but now I do understand your side of the story after thoughts. I could would have talked it out, but I could have behaved better and I appologize. You and your main character alike rock, Hasjo, keep up the awesome work on this site.
~~~

After the threads are done, I bid you all farewell.

God bless,
~ Elvira.

[member="Darth Vornskr"] Thank you. I may come back someday... maybe. Cause once again, it's only one thing that's off about the site that has put me off and I love this place and the members! Nice folks, you are. :)
I wish we could have don a thread too...

Farewell,
~ Elvira

[member="Elvira Congelo"] No don't leave.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an LOA, I can tell you I don't want you to go. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you come back to the site now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will drag you back to the site.

​On a more serious note, I don't want you to leave. if you need to talk, you know you can talk to me.

[member="Morna Imura"]
Talking wouldn't help much, I don't think so anyways. Once again, I love this site! It took me a long time to make this choice, and of course, we can still continue our current RP. I've been having a blast with that thread! You are one of the first friends I made on this site, and I am incredibly thankful for you taking me as your apprentice, but... I appreciate that, but this isn't about you. I can't stay here any longer. (oh look, more references xD)
You rock, Morna! Thank you for everything :)

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] Thank you so much! :D And keeping the short goodbye, cya *salutes*

[member="Sochi Ru"] ...

[member="Elvira Congelo"]

If you feel like it, then do it. Feelings should determine one's stay on this site. If it feels wrong, then it is one's right to leave. But that is not what I came to say. I hope you do come back soon. Good luck at whatever you do, enjoy your life, and whenever you want to, come back! :)

[member="Elvira Congelo"] but....but....but....butt.... fine.

6d8.gif

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Elvira Congelo"] - This deserves a reply in my LOA and it's so sad news.

Thank you for RPing with Connor, Im just sorry we couldnt expand further with his new image! You have your reasons and I respect you and wish you well, but you WILL be missed and I hope you find your way back oneday.

Stay awesome Elvira. Always.

X

[member="Elvira Congelo"] if you want to, I am willing, but as you are leaving the site, What would it do to your character while you are gone? if you want to, I will be able.

If you ever feel like talking, know that I am standing here beside you in whatever you choose. I just hope that you would stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom