Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family?

When creating a character, I often times create what I envision to be a pretty awesome character. Who doesn’t? But recently I’ve noticed that as awesome as my character seems to me, it’s almost as if he exists in his own little bubble in the sense that I never created a family for him. Now, my first thought was to just create some NPC’s and throw them in my bio and boom, he’s got a family. But then I thought that would be lame so why not open it up for any of you lovely people to apply and then maybe we could even start some threads together.

For the role of spouse:

Either male or female is fine with me. Ideally I would prefer a Chiss but I will not be overly picky and say no to every non Chiss that expresses an interest. I do intend for him to only have one spouse. None of that 3 wives stuff, no offense to anyone who likes that kind of life style. Lastly; try and be from a faction that is at least on good terms with the Imperial Confederation. It wouldn’t make sense for the Minister of Defense in the Imperial Confederation to be married to a New Republic soldier or captain or whatever.

For the role of offspring:

Like I said before with the spouse part, I am not picky. If you aren’t the same species as Shran or whoever the spouse is, we could always make the storyline suggest you were adopted. That being said, it would be ideal if the offspring was the same species as the parents or some mix there of. Also again, try to be from a faction that is allies with the Imperial Confederation, if not from the Confederation itself. Otherwise, I don’t mind if the offspring is a boy, a girl or anything in between.

Feel free to reply here or shoot me a DM so we can discuss in detail.

UPDATE: I'm no longer taking inquiries for spouse. Inquiries for offspring are still open.

I think it would be interesting to have a Chiss CIC Officer as a husband, and it would give myself some thing to do with this character. It would make rping between the two interesting, along with the fact that one is Force Sensitive and the other is not. I sadly could not find the relations between the CIC and the SJO, so I am under the assumption that they are at neutral terms at this point, but do not quote me on it. Either way, I'd love to discuss it further with you, Kind sir.

[member="Shran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom