Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Sins (Ask)

Katar wrapped her arms lovingly around him. She knew Razer. She knew how much he meant to Romeo. "We are a family. We are all here for you. You won't lose us..." She whispered to him, rubbing his back comfortingly. She could sense the pain inside of him. She didn't know how to make him feel better, so she decided to just stand there with him in her arms.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Katar"]

After a minutes passed, and Romeo was able to let himself express his depression he was going through, his stone hard will returned, along with the fire that was always burning brightly in his eyes. He lifted his head up, and looked in her eyes. "Let us retire to our bed my lover. We will discuss moer about what is to be done later, till then I wish to spend at least one night with you."

Katar smiled warmly back at him. She slid her hand into his. "The night awaits us, my Romeo..."

((I'm pretty sure these two will be gone for a while in the thread. I suggest doing some more stuff without them. :D))
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Adan Jax"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Stardust watched [member="Katar"] and [member="Romeo Sin"] walk out and smiled before looking to see her own lover walking towards her, she smiled"nothing to crazy right"she said as she took his and and looked up at him"or is it the usual crazy we're always doing"she said with a chuckle
[member="Adan Jax"]

Adan grinned even wider as he held on to his wife hand and squeezed. "You really want to know what im going to do?, well i will tell you" Adan paused looking at his wife thinking about how she will take what he is about to tell her. "I have decided to insert cybernetic implants into my body, which will enhance my sight of enemies, my durability, my speed, my strength, my agility, my endurance, and possibly make me immune to toxins." He kept a huge smile as he explained it to her. "This will most definitely help me and Romeo in the war that we have to fight." [member="stardust"]

She listened as she walked out with him, implants the word shivered her as she rubbed her head and blinked, czar commandos had been implanted with many most which made them faster immune to being drunk which was one she missed"I...see are you aware of what could happen"she said looking over at him
[member="Adan Jax"]

With her father and Katar going out (No imagination was needed to figure out why), Keturah was left sitting alone at the table. She looked over at Salvor for a moment. Would that ever be what they were like? So obviously in love that even strangers would be able to see it? She shook her head lightly, looking down. That was stupid. He probably would hide his affections from the public eye because it would look weak. And anyway, why was she thinking about this now? There was a war to plan for.
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Adan walked a little a head of [member="stardust"] and paused with his back to her, turned around facing her. "I do know what will happen and i know you worry about me i can see and feel it. It will help us fight, it will help me keep you safe when the time calls for it. Now this war calls for it, and i must have this type of power to be successful, and yes believe it or not i am calling myself weak." He looked deep at her as he spoke to her, this was definitely a new Adan one that stardust has never seen before.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

The king left. Salvor could feel his torment, but could not sympathize. He did not know how, he knew nothing of family and could not see, the logic of threatening the Sith. He spotted Keturah’s glance and tried to think, what would he do, if she or anyone else here were in the same situation. What would he do for them? It was hard to say, but the answer, was probably nothing. He would leave them to their fate, he had neither the strength nor the conviction to be successful, and he doubted Romeo did either.

She looked into his eyes for a good minute or so and closed her own nodding gently"you better not screw yourself up is all I'm going to say"she opened her eyes and smiled at him"against greater foes one is weak but by what your doing or training one can be stronger then the for"she patted his shoulder"we got a long road ahead us this family I see dark times as well"she said looking up"
[member="Adan Jax"]

Adan grinned at [member="stardust"] "so you are okay with this?, and anyways im not going to screw myself up i am THE devil, i always survive." He was glad she was okay with this, but in reality he would have gone and done it anyways, there was no lust for power in Adan he just wanted to change but for whom, himself, stardust, Romeo? Its one question he could never answer himself. There was that edge that he had inside him, one he had before he met stardust, so could it be that she made him civilized, make his edge dull? No doubt he loves her though.

Adan took [member="stardust"] hand and held it tight looking at her. Thinking how much would the implants change him and would it cause friction between him and his wife. Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom