Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Family Matters

"yes that makes sense studies first, settle in," Yes yes that all made sense if there was some all seeing force moving throughout the galaxy perhaps it would make Tori come to them.

That was wishful thinking though. Tori carried her fears and guilt like a heavy shawl on her shoulders, she wouldn't put them down until she was ready.

She nodded, "I keep an apartment in New Crevasse, come anytime, stay with me until you find your own place, or stay with me period." She half smiled he was a young man he certainly didn't need his sister hanging around.

"Fashion week is coming up soon, I have to be ready so...I have a few designs to put together." She had to remind herself not to dive so deep into her life that she forgets about Alicio. "Maybe we can do dinner once a week and catch up...." There that's what families did...at least what remained of hers would.

"I'm really glad you here"

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom