Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Peace In Shadows (Shadow Empire Dominion of Morellia)

[member="Kitsune"] [member="Keturah Sin"] [member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="The Shadow King"] [member="Felix Sin"] [member="G12-B"] [member="Cross Ikon"]

“That’s right.” he replied back to [member="stardust"]. He did not know the woman but he seemed to him, to be a good soldier. He would find out the truth of it, when things got hot and they were going to get hot sooner rather than later.

“Lady Sin. We can take the building with or without your guards.” he indicated toward the light sabers clipped to his belt. “But if you need them, he will not refuse you. We will not let him.” he had to agree that it would not be a good situation, if they happened to be in one of the beacon locations when the ships fired.
“Agreed, Lady Sin.”

As they came upon the planet, another frigate was already there. What the fuck was this? Some one trying to take his prize? Or Romeo sending some one else, not trusting the Zabrak. Either way, Salvor was fuming. This was his mission, his planet, who ever the intruder was would be made to know that and oppose him at their own peril.

“Felica. Hail the…” he took a glance at the information coming across their ships screen. “…Mikoshi. Find out who they are, and why they think to interfere with our diplomatic mission.”

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia stood with all the other troops in [member="Adan Jax"] and his freighter, she looked around a bit scared by her surroundings big burly soldiers taller than her and bigger.

She gulped and stared back to the front of the wall thinking to herself about the plan that was to take place once they reached the ground.

her thoughts were cut off by the sudden urge to play with her gun.

The took her pistol off her holster and fiddles with it flipping it around and everything.

after a while of flipping the cocky child goes to strike a pose but as she moves the gun slipped from her hand.

"Sweet christ, no!" she quickly goes to grab it but she was too late the metal pistol hit the ground firing off a lone hot red laser into the deck.

The stray laser bounced around the cabin before finally hitting the door and dissipating everyone got back up and stared at kaia with cold dead eyes.

Kaia only rubbed her head awkwardly and chuckled slightly

Sitting at one of the terminals on the ship Judas' hands flew over the keyboard at an extreme speed as string after string of information filled the terminal. The man wasn't even supposed to be here, but no matter what he did he somehow always got dragged into the worst of situations. As of right now the communications from the planet had to be shut down and he had devised a perfect plan to do it. While everyone was sitting down preparing for battle Judas had spent the past few hours uploading a virus that would piggyback across Morellia's communications and the moment they opened their coms it would infect the whole system bringing down the planets communications as a whole. The virus was self erasing as well so the moment it finished it's job it would delete itself from the systems of Morellia. BRushing the bangs out of his face Judas' blue eyes stayed locked on the terminal screen as he typed in the last few layers of code before sending the virus off. Opening up his own personal line to the planet he let the virus ride down to the surface and do it's job.

"Sometimes I even impress myself." Judas said before turning his back on the terminal and shutting it down. As he stood to his feet the sounds of bones popping could be heard and then he activated his person com. "The virus has been sent. In mere minutes their comms will be down and you can move out."

[member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Maxco"] [member="Salvor Arnex"]

As the Enforcers did their duty, the Overseer, and Underseer made their way to the governors' estate. "Sir, what do you think the ambassadors will be like?" He asked the Overseer. The large man grunted. "Ugly, 'em be ugly." He merely said. The Underseer crossed his arms, and sighed. "Wha'?" The Overseer said in a grunt. "Nothing sir, nothing." As the rest of the Enforcers were already there, they were patrolling the estate with speeders, with fifty cal. placement gun on each.
The two leaders of the Enforcers waited outside as they could see the ambassadors ship far our into the atmosphere.

Adan Jax dodging the laser from [member="Kaia Brin"] blaster Adan got up and walked over to the blaster picking it up looking at it with a stern look then looking at Kaia with the same look. "will you keep this thing in your holster and try not to kill anybody before the mission starts" he said with a raised voice. letting her know he meant business. "Less cockiness will be better Kaia it will keep you alive longer". He handed her the blaster with a little force almost throwing it at her.

I'm going to break off and hit a power grid that should keep the heat off"she said"[member="Adan Jax"] follow behind me"she said as her ship turned port right some aiming where she needed to go"OK adan I'll drop some troops then you drop in behind me"with that she got onto her comms in her ship"all units prepare to land when the main order is given"she said walking to the bay
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

"10-4 Green Sexy" he replied, "Just make sure that your troops are clear of the beacon targets we don't want to lose any of them, every one goes in alive everyone comes out alive." [member="stardust"]

I watched the ships in my strike force fan out around the planet, landing just outside of what should have been Morellia's almost primitive sensor range. One of my captains grumbled a little bit at being put on loose-blockade detail, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Not enjoying yourself, captain Helsing?"

"No, Lord Admiral, not really. This isn't doing anything."

"Ah, well... We'll be here for a while. Go shack up with Mrs. Helsing for a while. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"I... um..."

"You better do it well, too."

His eye seemed to be twitching as he walked away from the holo. Mission complete.

[member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="The Shadow King"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"]

[member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Adan Jax"] @stardust @Judas Zambrano [member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Salvor Arnex"]

Felix quickly began to press the buttons needed, and looked up at the ship. "We have a connection..its..open to us actually.." She looked at the Zabrak confused. "I've never seen those ships before..have you?" She stood up in her seat a little, trying to get a better look at it. Her back arched in a very feminine manner, and her skirt lifted up some, and her chest gently bounced some. "It...looks so familiar though.." Her red eyes were too focused on the ship to care what was going on with her wardrobe.

[member="Felix Sin"] [member="Kitsune"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"] [member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Judas Zambrano"]

Salvor payed no mind to Felicia and her state of dress. “I haven’t. have Cross be prepared to blow them from orbit.”

He took a sharp in take of breath and opened the comm channel between his freighter and the Mikoshi. It was time to find out who they were.

“Mikoshi. This is Salvor Arnex Warden of the Shadow Dynasty, on a diplomatic mission to Morellia. What is your business here?”

He was short and curt, as always. He shot a look at Felicia, she was the politician here, not he. He was hardly more than a blade with legs, she had training and experience with this sort of thing, yet here he was doing her job as well as his own. He would be glad when this was over, maybe he would have a word with Romeo about his dear cousin.

Kit had sat behind enemy lines for a few days now. He had a few moments of contact with the rest of the Empire but he was informed enough to actually know what was going on.

Kit was assigned to take care of any loose ends in terms of the enemies hierarchy. He moved quickly and made sure he wasn't caught. Of course he made it seem like some accidents. He did throw... One or two people out of some windows. Rolling chairs where the number one risk of death to some of these guys. In any case he wore a Morellian uniform with his coms unit. it was linked up in case anyone else in the Shadow Dynasty needed to say hi to this odd assassin. In any case the only person that he really knew from the Shadow Dynasty was [member="The Shadow King"] . Kit guessed he was all he needed to know anyways.

He simply continued to go on his merry way, waiting for someone to contact him among the chaos... Not that it would matter. In any case making the higher-ups die would make it easier for a takeover right??

Jumping into a starfighter Judas wasted no time of flying out of the hanger but put on a small show as he activated the thrusters launching himself out the hanger before he quickly shut off the power and began to plunge straight down towards the planet. Activating the power Judas pushed the steering yolk all the way down pushing the engines to their maximum output as he flew straight down towards the planet. The sounds of the engines could be heard even in the cockpit yet Judas paid little heed to it as he was trying to reach the planet as quickly as possible.

Hitting Morellia's orbit the starfighter jolted forcing Judas forward into the harness which he could feel digging into his chest. Pulling out of his dive Judas pulled up to even out the ship at the last second where he flew close to the ground beneath so he could avoid any possible scanners, but once the virus he had uploaded spread it wouldn't matter. Yet he still landed the ship in a nearby forest where he exited the ship holding his OSSR

[member="Salvor Arnex"]

The main weapons officer bowed formally and told Kitsune, "Goddess, the ship that has just comm'ed us has initiate locking procedures to the ISS Mikoshi for their weaponry..."

Kitsune nodded to the comms officer before she informed Zenko, "Initiate landing procedures and enter the planet's orbit. Godspeed."

Turning back to the Zenko, she commanded, "Redirect all power to the engines and aft shields. Cut power to life support."

Zenko quickly listened to the words of Kitsune and adjusted the power configurations of the ship to meet Kitsune's orders. She quickly readjusted the distribution of power, turning several systems offline, while redirecting the power to the engines and aft shields.

Raising her voice and speaking to the entirety of the crew of the bridge and activating the comms systems for the entire ship, "Activate independent life support systems. Do not reactivate until we are planetside."

The comms officer simply ignored the comms from Salvor's ship and strengthened its signal from its strictly diplomatic vessel beacon. If the ship were to fire upon the ISS Mikoshi, harsh penalties would incur for attacking a diplomatic vessel. Zenko would ensure that Kitsune's will was followed.

[member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Kitsune"] [member="The Shadow King"] [member="Felix Sin"] [member="Keturah Sin"] @Kit @Kaia Brin

“It’s what!” the governor of Morellia bellowed furiously at a staff aid, his face turning red and a vein popping from his forehead.

“It…it is descending, sir.” replied the aid who had the misfortune of explaining how there was an unknown, unannounced frigate entering their atmosphere, headed toward their hanger

“Who the fuck is it?!” the governer shouted, spit flying from his mouth

“uhm lets see here…” the aid scrolled through the data pad in his arms as quickly as he could. “The Mikoshi, apparently a representative of the…Inari Shogunate.”

The governor’s rage subsided as he racked his brain attempting to find if the name rung any bells, perhaps he had scheduled two meetings on the same day? It had happened before. The name did not sound familiar, and he was certain that he would of remembered booking two out of system meetings on the same afternoon. His rage was back now, mixed with panic. Were they being invaded? Did this have something to do with Romeo Sin? If not would this jeopardize their relations with the Shadows? Oh for force sakes, things were not going as planned.

“get the overseer in here. Now! Explain to him what is happening, and tell him we need to increase the guard as quickly as possible. After that see if you can open communications with the Empire’s ambassador.” said the governor after regaining his composure.

“Right away sir.” the aid said running from the room to get after his task.

[member="Maxco"] [member="Kitsune"] [member="stardust"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Felix Sin"] [member="Cross Ikon"]

A message bleeped, and the Overseer looked at his comlink. "Ya' was it?" The person spoke quickly. "Gotcha'" He said as he rushed to his speeder and hopped in, leaving the Underseer back behind. "All anti-air plac'ments take aim at the cruisa' comin' in!" He yelled in his comlink. He began to think quickly. "Kark it." He said to himself. "Open fire, they don' betray'd us!".

With that the turrets would begin to turn their barrels up to the sky, and began to open fire, most Ion cannons, booming with each shot. "Bring em' down!" He roared as he sped into the courtyard of the estate, he hit the breaks, and stopped. He hopped out, and pulled out his pistol. "Get the Govn'r back inside!" He roared again.

I swung around in my chair, watching with a mixture of adrenaline and amazement as the Inari ship managed to completely wreck any chance of me not having to get involved. Ah, well, it was always more fun this way.

"All ships, break formation to return fire. Venators come up behind me, Dragons, stay back and shoot anything that blasts."

The Duchess decimated a cluster of turrets, and another turned itself towards my old bird. And then I smiled, as several groups of high-end air speeders came flying towards my wing of Venators.

"All ships, launch fighters. I think it's time to give our cadets some target practice."

[member="The Shadow King"] [member="Maxco"] [member="stardust"] [member="Kitsune"] [member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Kit"] [member="Adan Jax"]

[member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"] [member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Felix Sin"] [member="Kit"] [member="Kitsune"] [member="The Shadow King"] [member="Cross Ikon"]

“fucking perfect.” Salvor watched as the entire mission went to shit in front of his eyes. The Mikoshi, ignored his comm and was now making it’s way toward Morellia. While the fleet under his and Felix’s command was now being fired upon by from the ground. How could this have gone any worse? He had a plan, a good plan, that was based on being quiet and being smart and now he had what? A full scale invasion on his hands?

Salvor’s stomach turned as Cross and his ships fired back on the planet. There was no longer any way to salvage this as a diplomatic affair. They had received no comms from the planet nor had they tried to make contact, which by now would surely be impossible with the work Judas had done.

“Felicia. We need to get on the ground and we need to do it now.” he said to Romeo’s cousin before opening the open comm channel.

“Adan. Stardust. Our plans have changed. prepare to assault the planet as soon as possible.”

[member="The Shadow King"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Maxco"]

As Zenko watched the ISS Mikoshi descend into the atmospheric levels of the planet of Morellia, a battery of anti-aircraft artillery whizzed past the ISS Mikoshi. Almost immediately, the ship rocked back and forth as turbolaser and heavy laser fire deflected against the shields. Zenko cursed under her breath and looked at the coms officer, shouting angrily, "CALL THOSE DAMN PLEBS NOW AND DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR FIRING UPON A DIPLOMATIC VESSEL."

[member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Kitsune"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Kit"] [member="Judas Zambrano"]

She nodded quickly, and pushed the yoke forward, zooming the speeder towards the planet, swaying back, and forth, dodging turret fire. "Well..that was quick..." She pushed the ship harder, and faster, gaining speed on the ships landing onto Morellia. Soon the freighter would break atmosphere, and in their cities would be very visible.
She flicked a few switches, and pressed a few buttons. "I have a channel open Warden Arnex."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom