Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False Peace In Shadows (Shadow Empire Dominion of Morellia)

Crossing through the forest in a black suit Judas couldn't be more out of place when compared to others that would be on the battlefield. No one in their right mind would dress up for what could be their death. Yet Judas liked being clean and organized even in battle. Running as fast as his legs would carry him benefiting from his Garhoon genes Judas crossed the forest with little problem even with the rough terrain. Not to say his shoes survived as they were covered in mud and dirt alike. Their sheen completely gone. Cursing his luck Judas looked into the distance where he could see their objective. The Church of Morellia, it seemed to be crowded though with people mulling in and out. Did they not realize what was happening? That they were in danger? Personally Judas could care less about them, but killing a large amount of innocents could prove problematic in the future for The Shadow Dynasty. Growling to himself Judas tossed the OSSR to the ground and began to make his way to the church.

A few moments later Judas was entering the church with some of the citizens of Morellia being drug in by them as they rushed into the building. They knew something was wrong, but they had turned to their faith to protect them. To deliver them from evil. To bad evil had found them first. Judas waited patiently in the line as each person was blessed in turn by the minister. When he reached the front Judas kneeled before the minister allowing him to spread the oil across his forehead, but the next instant he pounced forward and captured the minister in a hold. "Sorry Mate, but they need to learn that their faith can't protect them now." Judas whispered into the mans ear as he looked down at the civilians that had a look of fear and shock on their faces.

Everything was going as Judas had planned so rearing back his head he launched forward biting into the Ministers neck shaking his head as he drained the blood from the man. The minister tried to fight Judas but it was to late as his strikes became weaker as his skin paled. Finally the man stopped struggling and his moans were drowned out by the screams of the worshipers as they turned on their heels fleeing the church.

[member="Felix Sin"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Cross Ikon"]

"10-4 spikey mikey" He was referring to [member="Salvor Arnex"]. "Lets tear this shit up people!!!" " [member="stardust"] how you holding in there you good, lets meet up on the ground after we land over."

She watched as they started opening fire"well great time to improvise"she got onto the comm to [member="Adan Jax"] "pretty sure you've noticed the change of plans still stay behind me we're going to have to try another approach" she sat back tapping her head"anti would tear the transports apart and this freighter isn't armed"she grinned as she spoke to [member="Cross Ikon"] "hey I got a small tiny favor" she exaggerated the small part"I need a squadron of fighter covering mine and adans descent in "she said standing and running to the hangar bay switching to speak to adan" adan get your men ready on my go we're heading for that power source give the ships some breathing room"she switched to talk to [member="Salvor Arnex"]"me and adan will head for the power source to try stopping the anti some

"10-4 green sexy Lets do it." He loved when his wife took charge. One many reason he agrees to do things she purposes. He followed behind her. "Alright men get your asses ready plans have changed we are about to commit assault on this planet. I dont want to hear crying of any sort." "YES SIR!!!!" They all replied in unison. [member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom