Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech FAE/I-01 Drug Processing Implant

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create an implant to facilitate mainlining heavy, otherwise lethal doses of drugs for hardcore combat junkies!
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: First United Astral Engineering
  • Affiliation:
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: FAE/I-01 Drug Processing Implant
  • Modularity: Yes
    • Various Settings and Programming Alterations
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material:
    • Internal Circuitry and Electronics
    • Standard Implant Materials
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Internal Implant
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances: N/A
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Oversight and Administration
  • Information Storage and Processing
  • Power Systems
  • Data and Information Security
  • Bio-Stabilization Systems
  • Primary Information
    • Decreases physical recovery times after the usage of hard stimulants and other drugs by ~80-90%.
    • Mitigates the deleterious effects of intoxication and poisoning. Allows users to survive Cyclone and similarly hard, dangerous, and otherwise lethal drugs.
    • Mitigates addictive qualities of many types of drug. Capable of resetting biochemistry.
    • Mitigates dangerous or unpleasant side effects from drug use.
    • Increases safe dosage levels, allowing users to mainline higher doses for greater periods of time.
    • Significantly increases alcohol tolerance.
STRENGTHS
  • Drinking Pure Poison - Designed for the hardcore combat junkie, the FAE/I-01 allows users to down heavy doses of drugs and stimulant cocktails which would easily kill an unaugmented user. This allows the user to benefit from more potent enhancements, while mitigating or even removing undesirable side effects entirely.
  • Boosted Effects - Higher drug dose concentrations can give boosted effects, which last longer and offer enhancement beyond the boundaries of traditional safe limits. A combatant juiced up on such extreme dosages can be a nightmare for enemies to engage.
  • Discreet - The FAE/I-01 is an internal implant and as such, gives no external indication of its presence in a user.
WEAKNESSES
  • Physical Overdrive - Unfortunately, the FAE/I-01 does nothing to enhance the body’s physical structure. As such, stimulants which boost traits such as raw speed or strength will likely maintain their negative effects in overworking muscles, resulting in tears or possibly even bone fractures if the user pushes beyond the limits of their body. With an implant FAE/I-01, which allows very high doses of such drugs, it can be extremely easy for the user to forget the limits of their own body while mainlining heavy dosages.
  • Mechu-deru - An unspoken weakness of virtually all modern technology, the FAE/I-01 is vulnerable to the esoteric sorceries of Mechu-deru and other technology-corrupting powers. As such, a skilled practitioner of such arts could feasibly disable the implant, provided that they are aware of its presence.
  • Surged - EMP and Ion discharges with a large enough power quotient and a close enough proximity can overload the FAE/I-01’s systems, disabling it. More significantly, the electronics in the implant could be overloaded by especially powerful attacks, with the potential to electrify the user.
  • Fuel - After heavy drug doses, recovery necessitates the consumption of a great deal of calories due to increased metabolism. In addition, under normal conditions, the implant demands that the user consume slightly more calories than average in order to maintain their health.
DESCRIPTION
Designed for a special military project First United Astral Engineering was commissioned to facilitate, the FAE/I-01 Drug Processing Implant is a drug processing implant intended to boost the potential of chemical enhancement beyond traditional limits. In doing so, the FAE/I-01 assists the body in processing and recovering from combat drugs, enhancing the mechanisms of the process in a variety of ways. As a result, the body’s capacity and tolerance for drugs is increased, correspondingly increasing the level of enhancement many types of combat drugs can provide. Since the introduction of the FAE/I-01 to the market, it has proved a popular option for combat junkies and to an extent, addicts with a heavy dependence on a number of drugs. However, the FAE/I-01 is ultimately designed to meet the requirements of a separate project, of which it is hoped to prove successful.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

This is a very cool idea! However I have a concern and a question. About this:
Accelerates physical recovery after the usage of hard stimulants and other drugs.
How much does it speed/accelerate up?

And not gonna lie, I miss from the weaknesses, about the "Primary information", after this, I miss that, if someone uses this, they need to consume more high energy food, liquid to balance the effects. After all, if you are starving or not eating well, physical recovery will be slower, or no matter the effects, if you're weak, your body can't beat its side effects or what they cause. Would you be so kind as to consider doing this; or to consider adding this to the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom