Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Factory Rules Update #2: Thicc Boi Edition

S4mMH67.png

The SWRP Factory Judge team is now being instructed to allow no maximum caps on Unique Civilian Stations, Combat Ships, or Military Stations.

Factory Judges are to use their own discretion in what they allow, meaning members submitting overly large Civilian Stations, Combat Ships, or Military Stations may encounter different standards at any time given the context and quality of the submission.

Factory Judges are being invested with the age-old strategy "If you don't like it, deny it."

Um, does this mean minor factions and companies can finally own a dreadnought? I like the new rule about Civilian stations, but from how I am reading it, this still seems to favor major factions more.

I think it would be a really good I idea for Minor factions to be allowed to own at least one Dreadnought in the 007 km range, while ten km and above would still require completing Dom threads and having to be a Major Faction, Tefka Tefka

Hot take for the factory, ships don't need to be longer to be better at "x,y, or z,". Just design better ships. Just because a SSD or BC is bigger doesn't make it better, just like if you're submitting something at a "lower" production value for extra "points" in the creation of a tech item.

#makebettersubsnotrarerones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom