Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory 2.0: Technology

Factory 2.0

Technology Forum Is Now Open.

1. All Factory Judges are now able to judge all areas of the Factory.

2. Factory Judges are now required to give an alternative to development threads in the form of edits to the submissions when requiring development threads.

3. Non-canon A.I. player characters and droid player characters are only required to submit Factory submissions regarding their characters upon request by a RPJ or an Administrator. For Non-player character Droids/AIs, please visit the Codex NPC forum.

4. Vehicles have been removed from the Technology forum.

[member="Tefka"]

Well then. I'll be the one to ask. What are we to do when we want a new tank, or a walker? Poof them from no where? Seems quite poor show.

So oh Tefka, what are we to do. Guide us!

J3C0

J
Guys. Relax.

Vehicles are no longer a part of technology.

Just wait.

Q2504Aw.gif

Silara Vantai said:
I saw a topic posted in the tech factory before I saw this and was like "What sorcery is this!?"
I do what I want. No this will be interesting and vehicles will most likely (hopefully) be part of star ships section. I am looking forward to our new factory overlords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom