Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions

So I feel as though a few factions are missing, who? The Galactic Alliance, needs to be here, I mean the idea was pretty cool, any who read the Legacy Of The Force series knows this group is a big deal, where is the Hapans as well? I've seen brief things about them, and that's it. Or the Dark Prophets, pretty cool group.
Least let us not forget the Sand People, or group of Jedi that were fine with Relationships who existed during the Clone Wars. See Order 66 by Karen Travis. The White Currents don't seem to be here. Now im not dogging the site, just pointing out, theres so many factions just waiting!

Yoru Shakou

I believe that there is a Hapan faction; just not on the faction directory. If anything it is a minor faction within the Republic. Likewise I've seen mention of a few White Current members here and there; though not as widespread as the other Forcies mentioned. I do like the idea of seeing the Tusken Raiders around; though they're also slightly limited in their scope. Most of them would likely be on Tatooine or maybe one of their arid neighbors like Geonosis or Lok.

There was an idea that I had run on another site that involved Jawas. (Speaking of it now though it's a bit off the wall; though its a concept I'd like to try here again.) It centered around a clan of Jawas that had found their way off of Tatooine, like some do. Rather than end up on Raxus or another junk heap world of the like, they found an old abandoned Lucrehulk in space. After taking it over and refitting it with some smelters and other such equipment, they were running a mobile mining operation and salvage outfit from the vessel.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Romeo S said:
So I feel as though a few factions are missing, who?
Well, given our timeline? We can't pull directly from canon. That just wouldn't make sense. A year ago we were handed a blank slate and told to run with it. The founders created a good deal of unique concepts completely from scratch. Everything was brave and new.

However, as time went on and new members joined? The demand for 'normalcy' began to rise. New members didn't want a unique setting with unique characters across vast open worlds. They wanted the setting they saw in the Clone Wars. They wanted Canon.

So as the website gets older we are starting to see the dust settle. There are still plenty of new concepts, custom creations, and fascinating civilizations out there to explore and become apart of. But we are also seeing a resurgence in 'traditionalism' and 'canon influences'.

You might just get your Faction yet? *wink* :D

Makes some sense both of yall. Now I understand some, but I feel like they should be individuals not merged. It was obvious the Hapans have a massive fleet that matched that of the Imeprial Remnant, no the Remnant wasn't as impressive has it had been, BUT it was still a great fleet bearing faction. These are more I guess Personal Opinions then anything, am I not making sense here?

If anything i would like to see the end of the Republic, and the Establishment of The Galactic Alliance. The Supreme Chancellor needs to be removed, and a new Alliance made.

Regardless what I say here I mean its fun yes!! Do not ever think I'm not having fun, but we have Vongies with Imperials, Mandos with Republic, again I know the Staff are going....

WHEN DID THIS REVERSAL HAPPEN?!?!!? WHEN DID THESE CRAZY ALLIANCES HAPPEN?! AND HOW?! SPLAIN THAT SHIT!! lol maybe I'm being stupid and to much Canon then Fanon

The Order of Two which Revan essentially established. I see the One Sith are!! Who are the Gray Jedi on all this?? @[member="Rexus Drath"] was like yeah the Fringe arnt bad guys...stop there buddy...they have...a red head...That Eats People....evil. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom