Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

{Faction} Tea for two OOC

Any politicians from the Republic are free to join this. So far the thread is taking place at the Castle Organa based on the coastal city of Apalis Alderaan. Theo with his mother’s approval and his Aunt Rianna have been handling the affairs of the Organa family.
Theo was a Force user on other boards but in transferring him over here I thought of a healthy fun change. He will be a natural politician handling the affairs of the Organa House. So his aspirations are only managing the Noble House of Organa.
I thought this forum would be the best place to put this as there will be Republic Politics (Alderaan Politics) happening in this thread. All Politicians or anyone from the Republic is welcome to join this thread.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18366-tea-for-two-leori-sheltrak-open-to-the-republic/page-2#entry227847

:)

*coughs*
Just remember Senator @[member="Jack Sparrow"] it is just tea at noon... If you like a heaver drink you will have to wait to the Alderaan Ball latter that evening. Well that is if I can get The Lady Panteer to invite you and the Vice Chancellor. lol

Tea? Wait, tea? Oh yes, the brown water with the leaves in it. Wretched stuff, but still, sacrifices must be made in the name of political comeuppances and regurgitations. I hope at least there will be bodice rippings or a murder most foul. I see the angry ones have already stomped around and left their mudprints on your clean tile floors.

No sorry I had to go on a LOA. I did post a LOA with my writers account and list the name of characters that went on LOA. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I am plotting a return and talking to Rianna currently about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom