Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Vote

Vote for the new FO:

• Joza Perl

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Due to RL constraints I've decided to drop the nomination, apologies.

Hey all. Since we're a major faction, I've been advised to hold a faction poll to determine the new FO. As per the nomination thread here, I am the only nominee at this time.

If you select "other", please post here with your pick. :)

Poll will close Saturday, 1/28/17!

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Julius Sedaire"] I'd have to disagree with you.

@TKO While I'm not an active member and more of an observer here. I'd say all you guys need is a way to relight that spark this rebellion was built on. A leader can only guide a fraction but it's the people who make the fraction. The leader is the one to make hard choices but the people are the ones who lay out those options and voice an opinion of the right course, even if it's the wrong one.

I say you lot stop been lost lambs and kick some ass. Get involved as a group to stop or help in others rebellions. That was what this place was built on. You just need to want it more. But as I said I'm just an observer that would actually like to see this place stay successfully.

Hey all! I just wanted to apologize for jumping the gun. After some consideration, it looks like that taking on FO is going to be more work than I initially anticipated. RL has burned me out to the point where I don’t believe I’d have the necessary know-how and energy to lead this faction. Thank you to those of you who supported me, I appreciate your vote of confidence, but at this point I don’t believe that I’d be able to do our dear little faction justice.

I won’t be leaving TKO, and right now we’re working on how to sort this all out behind the scenes. :)

TL;DR: No new strip clubs, sorry!

I'll have to agree on the 'going minor' idea. It would be then that we would have time to recuperate and take inventory essentially. By no means am I dissing the lone FO elect. Just trying to envision a profitable and joyous future for the TKO as a whole.

When we made the choice to go major, one of things we discussed was that if we didn't like it or if it wasn't working out then we would revert back to minor. This was and always was supposed to be the Underground / the Rebellion. It simply was that now the Underground had a home and that was on Demonsgate. This was the first faction that I was ever really a part of and I feel that going minor would help, take pressure away from the map game and focus back on stories. :) Can't do that with this character but I still have one or two girls in the TKO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom