Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Transfer Requests

Faction Name: Obscurus
Current Owner: [member="Ignis Imura"]
New Owner: [member="Darren Shaw"] - Me but tagging for prosperity sake.
Reason: Re-purposing the faction for a different project with a different character. As such, Ignis is not the character I wish to use to lead the faction.

Faction Name: The Fel Imperium
Current Owner:[member="Premier William Harris I"]
New Owner: [member="Alexander Fel II"]
Reason: FO character died and I'm transferring it to new in character leader

Faction Core Imperial Confederation
Current Owner: [Member="Tanomas Graf"]
New Owner: Me
Reason: Faction leadership is pretty much gone at this point and I'd like the chance to try and rebuild.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[Member="Shran"]

Unfortunately I will have to decline this request at present.

Because the original owner is no longer able to give approval, any transfer of ownership of the Core Imperial Confederation will require a Faction Vote.

As a separate note, please hyperlink the faction in question when making such requests in future.

[member="Shran "]

I apologize for the delay.

Ultimately, it has been decided that the CIC will be retired. With that in mind we will not be able to complete this transfer request.

Alternatively, I suggest that if you are interested in an imperial aesthetic that you start your own faction.

Thank you.

KitKat

Faction Name: (Exactly, with no misspellings) Dark Jedi Order
Current Owner: (Tag existing owner) @Katarine Ryiah
New Owner: (Tag them if not you) [member="Kezeroth"]
Reason: (Why is this change happening? If a Major Faction, please link voting thread.) Not a major faction. I've had a death in the family and I need to take a long LOA

Caedyn Arenais

C
Faction Name: House Arenais.
Current Owner: [member=Veiere Arenais].
New Owner: [member=Caedyn Arenais].
Reason: Veiere Arenais story is soon to be concluded, and his account made an OOC Account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom