Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Transfer Requests

The owner of a faction must be changed by a site admin.

Therefore, this thread is here for you to make requests.

Please fill out the following form:

Faction Name: (Exactly, with no misspellings)
Current Owner: (Tag existing owner)
New Owner: (Tag them if not you)
Reason: (Why is this change happening? If a Major Faction, please link voting thread.)

Any off-topic comments will be removed from this thread.

Any attempt to deceptively engineer a change will result in immediate disciplinary action.

You must wait for the current owner to be gone for SIX months or get their permission/faction vote for the change.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Faction Name: Black Tie Syndicate
Current Owner: Whisper
New Owner: [member="Miss Blonde"]
Reason: I haven't been active in the faction for awhile, and Blonde has.

Faction Name: Brotherhood of the Crimson Lotus
Current Owner: @Nikias
New Owner: [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Reason: This is happening as I have lost my muse for Nikias and I believe Alkor can lead the Brotherhood better than I.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

He changed the name last night.

Faction Name: Dark Jedi Order
Current Owner: @Nikias
New Owner: [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Reason: This is happening as I have lost my muse for Nikias and I believe Alkor can lead the Brotherhood better than I.

Faction Name: The Sith Triumvirate
Current Owner: Darth Adekos (das me)
New Owner: [member="Ashmedai"]
Reason: I am not fit for leadership in even the vaguest sense of the word. Elections were in the process of being held, but all of the nominees save for Ashmedai have dropped out of the race. So, you know, he wins. Feast your eyes. Ashmedai confirmed with me in PM that he accepted the nomination and the position. I can add you to that if you need me to.

Faction Name: The CRC (Coruscant Rotary Club)
Current Owner: [member="Cryax Bane"]
New Owner: Roger Kranos
Reason: CRC was originally started by a group of founders. However, of those remaining, none of them have ownership over the faction. Cryax's writer has been retired from the site for some time and we'd like to move forward with other story arcs pertaining to establishment of the CRC outside of Coruscant.

Faction Name: The Obsidian Sovereignty
Current Owner: Cyril Grayson
New Owner: [member="Zator Carr"]
Reason: I can't do the faction justice as leader, given my leadership of the Zenithian Imperium. Zator has expressed interest in giving it life again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom