Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Nomination

skin, bone, and arrogance
Since I was chosen to be your Faction Owner back in September, I have stated it was my intention to offer you the opportunity to weigh in on what I'd done for the faction since I took over on a quarterly basis, by opening the floor for nominations for new faction leadership. I think it's important to maintain a mandate when trying to lead a group of people and that was my method of doing it. My idea was that I would stand for renomination if the member base wanted me to.

However, circumstances have changed in the last few weeks. I won't bore you with the details, but personal matters partially relating to my job and my health have prevented me from providing the kind of attention this faction needs to excel. I've tried to delegate to my colleagues on staff and [member="Ludolf Vaas"] and [member="Rolf Amsel"] have been of assistance, and [member="Roderik von Brinkerhoff"] and [member="Valessia Brentioch"] have been providing support behind the scenes since before they became official staff members. But the faction will soon be at war with the Galactic Alliance, and this faction needs real leadership for that. I'm not capable of leading us through this war; it would be a disservice to the faction to attempt to do so.

I will remain in place until such a time that a new Faction Owner can be elected and FO privileges transferred over to them.

Kindly post your nominations and seconds for Faction Owner below and in a few days' time I will open a poll to place those individuals nominated and seconded in a poll for the final vote.

Thank you,

Penny (aka Natasi)

Every one of the staff has really contributed, but I have to nominate [member="Ludolf Vaas"]. He has been involve in most, if not every aspect of the First Order, and to me has become one of the main faces of the faction. I would hazard to say, based on what I have seen, his recruitment efforts have been a significant factor to faction growth.

Again, [member="Natasi Fortan"], if you need help with anything or me anywhere I'm happy to help. Currently I'm working on some designs for the factory, so I'm on a lot.

While I may not have been with the Faction for very long, I feel that [member="Rolf Amsel"] would be the perfect choice for the next Faction Owner, provided he wants it. I've known him since before we both came to Chaos, and he's one of the main reasons I swapped over to the First Order.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Rolf Amsel"]

The man's always around the discord, and is open to ideas and such. That's not to say [member="Ludolf Vaas"] isn't any good, in fact my OOC reactions have been great with the guy. But I've had far more interactions with Rolf.

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
All of the candidates are entirely credible and as long as we continue to be a Faction that operates as a team, we will be able to give whoever is successful our ongoing support and allow the Faction to develop and grow.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom