Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Leaders

So all the factions have had leaders, to be completely obvious. However, with the recent idea of writing a book, I was wondering about the older faction leaders and old factions, such as the Imperial Remnant.

Anyone remember the older leaders? I don't mean the Sith either, LUL, I was with the Sith during all the changes of leadership.

Well I wasn't here when the site was founded so I might not have been here for the first leader. I believe Moridin was in charge when I joined the site. So he is the earliest leader I know of. LUL.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

If I recall correctly...

Sith Empire - Darth Sidic
Galactic Republic - Dex Rostu, Auralia Saelari (probably butchered spelling), Teferi Efreet
Omega Pyre - Cira, Ayden Cater, Tegaea Alcori
Mandalorians - NPC Manda'lor ; led by Halik Falkosi, MEEEE, and Zef Halo.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Darth Metus said:
If I recall correctly...

Sith Empire - Darth Sidic
Galactic Republic - Dex Rostu, Auralia Saelari (probably butchered spelling), Teferi Efreet
Omega Pyre - Cira, Ayden Cater, Tegaea Alcori
Mandalorians - NPC Manda'lor ; led by Halik Falkosi, MEEEE, and Zef Halo.
Actually, IIRC Ayden Cater started as the head of a major faction entitled "The Syndicate" or some such organization that was headquartered at Corellia, before that died out and they merged with OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom