Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Interest Check

Okay guys, so as you know the Je'daii were created just under a Month ago, but we've hardly gotten off the ground. As such I'm looking to change it up quite a bit, and would like to see if anyone would be interested both in the Faction and in bringing about these changes. I'm looking for some dedicated members - Preferably not alts which won't get used.​
So here's the idea. The Je'daii aren't the forefront of the Faction. I'm wanting to build up a new Faction that will strive to become Major, giving people something to aim towards, which in turn allows for more Faction-orientated roleplay.​
So where would the Je'daii fit in? They'd be the Force-User base, but the Faction will not revolve around them. Instead they will accompany, like the Jedi in the Republic/The Prophets in LotF, etc. I think it would work more efficiently.​
I'd like the input of all current members that are willing to be dedicated, as well as anyone else on the board.​
Note that this is different from the initial set up as the former government was purely Je'daii based, and I'm planning on changing this completely if interest is captured.
Thanks - Libby.​
@[member='Spencer Jacobs'] @[member='Qae Shena'] @[member='Heironeous'] @[member='Emahana'] @[member='Zack Danheir']​

@[member="Suhr"]
I thought you'd be all "EWW JE'DAII" but thanks for the moral support Joshy <3

@[member='Emahana'] @[member='Heironeous'] @[member='Zack Danheir']
Good to see we have the Healers onboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom