Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Interest Check: The Republic/New Republic

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Yaya, I'm a stubborn fool and I know it but I was curious about if people would be interested in a Republic faction.

I was debating on the feel and theme of the faction, but at the moment, the main idea is just getting the style and government of the Republic back in the galaxy and setting up somewhere that would make sense for the government, being a place like Carida where the Republic was previously.

Now the major story I see for the Republic would be rather military focused right out of the bat with a hard stance against the Sith Empire and the Imperial nations of the galaxy, perhaps not open war but with a definite disliking for the nations in question due to their antithetical nature as compared to the Republic's own government and rights. This would mean that the Republic would start off more militaristic and less of a peace focusednation, which could affect its progress later down the line.

As for Jedi or not, I don't know, I dont have the mindset these days for the whole Jedi or force order thing, so that would be up to someone else if they want to bring that into the Republic Idea.

And yes, like I said I am stubborn, and while some people groan at a republic being around, to me it feels like something that would keep trying to return due to the very nature of the universe.

I'm not trying to stop you from making the faction but there is already a republic faction

Of course you might want to join another persons faction and start your own in which case sure, I don't see why not [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

It's a much newer group with 6 members, not the same people from the Republic Remnant or related to your former major faction from what I can tell.

Faction Page.

And no, I'm not involved. It just caught my notice recently.

Cypher Rage

C
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Yeah... Um there is already a faction literally called The Republic. There you can reform within it's protective confines. It will make things very complicated if you decide to revive the New Republic. But, hey. Do you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom