Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Extra-galactic and exotic alien baddies, a faction?

Yo.

Ever wanted to Zerg Rush? Do you have some weird idea for an alien hivemind to be part of a faction, or got just some wild idea for a truly alien species? Let me know. As Sam Jackson would say, ‘I’m putting together a team.’

A coalition of whatsits and howsthats. Aliens and weird things that don’t really belong anywhere else. All with a collective want to have a bigger piece of the galactic pie, to grow, or simply do ill-will to the Galactic Populace. As long as you’re okay with a little genocide, or maybe a lot or not at all? (Drama!) I’d like to hear from you in this thread or in our discord. But full disclosure, we are fully on the neutral-evil spectrum. Benevolent malevolence and full-on genocidal crab-rage are welcome here, canon or homebrew! As long as you don’t like humans or near-humans or Jedi or Sith or Mandos or e.g; prevalent galactic culture A or B. C:<

Just to give you an idea of what the mix is like, right now we’ve got the Neti (space-viking, druidic tribe of outcasts), the Draelvasier (angry, scattered genocidal super soldiers), the Da Yuan (a select group of rebels against their sithspawn overlords searching for a new home), and the Myka (a hivemind servant species of cool space-moths) and a few other really cool ideas that don't quite have names just yet. All these species are in smaller or greater roles, being part of this coalition. A covenant, if you will. :p

Other things I’d personally, like to see is stuff like Tyranids, biblical angels, Mnggal-Mnggal, or some ancient droid empire, anything really. As long as it's not stinky humans and you’re passionate about it - We wanna hear from you.

(also no faction page yet but I'm working on it)

shaq-hot-wings.gif

Some spicy content being cooked i see~​

I became a planet. I traveled through nether and traveled the void (still currently there) so am technically an extra dimensional being at this point. I fit the criteria as a genocidal maniac and I pretty much hate everyone...and I still can't get in with the Bryn cause I look human....DAMN IT!

But on the more serious side it is turning out pretty cool and I hope to see a lot of weird and strange new things come from this. I'm here for the ride as Udomek hope to see a lot of you soon.

Darn.. I created Yo-Yo Flumk Yo-Yo Flumk who is an absolutely bonkers gungan pyromaniac but she's going to die (dramatically) for the purpose of a bounty hunting competition heh

BUT I do adore creating wacky neutral/chaotic/evil characters so I will most definitely create one for this faction. Might be some sort of insectoid character or probably an agarian I dunno, I just love fungi and insects

Davina Ferno

D
The more alien the better. But we are a strictly “no stinky humans or near humans” group
So badsically an alien version of this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom