Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exthracior! (OS DOMINION OF THRACIOR)

Objective: A - Destroy, enslave or recruit clans for the One Sith

The One Sith was turning a portion of its armies and fleet, for a moment, towards the planet of Thracior. Of course the 607th would be there, the spear-point of any Sith invasion. Or so they liked to think themselves.

Based on what little information Private Aeon Dyson had managed to scrounge up, he figured this would be a short campaign. The planet's population was a primitive, tribal sort. Putting them out of their misery ought to be a quick and clean affair. In any case, Dyson was ready to do his duty. He was all geared up in his trooper armour, standing shoulder to shoulder with his brothers in arms as they marched.

The commanders in charge had taken a divide and conquer approach to this sector of the planet. This side of the planet was to be subdued at all cost. Though instead of making an enemy of anyone not in white armour, they had made a few allies on the way.

Thracior was filled with many clans. Safe to say these were not always on good terms. There was one clan, the dominant power on this side of the planet, that spat in the face of any Sith garrison being placed on the planet. They would have no talk of tribute. Most neighbouring, lesser clans bowed their heads and followed the lead of this one. Of course, in order to get to such a position of power, they had had to step on a few toes. Where that hadn't been enough, they had severed them from the rest of the foot.

So in one of the defeated clans, the Sith found an ally. Defeated, but not broken. Most of their territories had been eaten up, and though they had been subdued for a while, they longed for vengeance. The Sith offered that to them. In return for this, they pledged their armies.

And so Aeon and Flux Company marched near a group of primitive natives. Even from the way they walked it was clear they lacked any sense of discipline. They may have been proud warriors, but soldiers they were not.

It wasn't so much that the Sith needed military aid to subdue the hostile natives. But the terrain was foreign, as were the strategies of the various clans. And so they had gotten something far more valuable than manpower: information. In exchange for revenge and return of territories once belonging to them, and then some, the tribe made sure the One Sith army now marched knowing which routes to take and which ones to avoid. They knew the names of the clans most defiant against Sith, and those who merely followed because they were more afraid of their neighbours.

It was all well and good, Aeon thought to himself, as they pressed on to face the enemy. But he really would have preferred it if they had at least taken a bath first, before joining them in their march

Objective: D

The voices had called Katherine to Thracior for a reason they had yet to tell her. As usual, the witch willingly obliged. She would do anything for her beloved God and was willing to do anything she could to please him. She was to be his wife one day and it was a wife's duty to please her husband. Katherine strolled around the planet already under attacked by the Sith as she waited for further orders from the voices that spoke to her.

The scent of blood was strong in the air and was strangely soothing to her. It was a familiar scent that reminded her of her shows of love for her beloved. The memory of her children's deaths did not scar her. Instead, it was quite a pleasant memory for her. She remembered the ghostly embrace and the air that tickled her ear as he whispered words of praise and love to her upon completion of the task.

"Please speak my love, I eagerly await your next order," she whispered in attempt to contact him. Being a God, he was a busy individual and would only speak to her at his convince - or so she believed.

Objective: C - Train apprentices then unleash them on the traitors.
[member="Tymon"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]

Once his apprentices had finished practising the Sarlacc sweep which allowed them a taste of Shii-Cho in practise, Konrad decided to delve into the theory of the lightsaber form. “Shii-Cho of form I is the most basic of lightsaber forms and is the foundation from which the other forms are created from. The moves and manoeuvres of this form are based around 6 target zones of the body. Zone 1 is the head, 2 and 3 are the right and left side of the body respectively, zone 4 the whole torso area and finally, zone 5 and 6 are your right and left legs respectively.” The Sith Knight paused for a minute to allow for the information to sink in to the minds of his apprentices before continuing. “The first move I taught you, Sarlacc sweep, does not target any specific zones and is targeted to deal with multiple enemies at once.

With his lightsaber held over his head, Konrad performed an overhead blow. “This is the attack that targets zone 1,” he explained before he manoeuvred the lightsaber just in front of his face and a bit above his eyebrows in a defensive motion. “And this is how you parry an attack that targets zone 1. Now practice with each other. Start slowly; I would prefer if neither of you two sustain any injuries in training.

Objective: C
Allies: [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]

Cole listened intently as his master instructed Kayden and him on the various zones of the body. The High General also gave a demonstration of the zone 1 attack and parry. When the two apprentices were instructed to practice with one another, Cole pulled his lightsaber from his hip, ignited it, and raised it above his head. He waited for the other acolyte to prepare the parry, then asked Kayden, "Are you ready?" He wasn't keen on giving or receiving an injury today, and as a result Cole planned on taking things slow.

[member="Tymon"] [member="Katherine de Redvers"] [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] [member="Aeon Dyson"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Trahir"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Darth Mephirium"] [member="Sinistra"] [member="Onasius Gruwel"] [member="Arabella Darkhold"] [member="Jude Khann"] [member="Kayden Ouron"] [member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Bellatrix Celvina"] [member="Nomkneer"] [member="Bastian Briareos"] [member="Isamu Baelor"] [member="Darth Erebos"] @Darth Prazitus

Objectives: Build a massive fortress
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Budget, Thracior Tribes
"Sir, the last men in this sector have been eliminated. We have been ordered to go to this part of Thracior."

"Excellent. Move out, and send our IFF tags to the fleet above." Krayzen ordered.

Soon, the men began to move out to that part of Thracior, Krayzen's men being flanked by two other units, as well as being protected by some space superiority fighters, and bombers. It seemed the One Sith didn't need to spend a lot of their starfighters in this campaign, mostly because Thracior's tribes had primitive weapons. Krayzen however recognized that their were powerful in combat, and use their weapons effectively; nevertheless, compared to modern galactic technology, even the most incompenent man with a blaster pistol could beat the best warrior who only had a primitive weapon.

After a few hours, the Major of the One Sith army arrived in that part of Thracior, where he so many people working here, and it seemed he was being ordered to protect this workers, as well as the designers, and engineers. "What are our orders?" Krayzen asked. "Sir, we have been ordered to protect this people who are building a fortress."

While he didn't like it, he knew that Thracior was supposed to be a fortress world, and Krayzen had to perform a big part of the overall objective of the campaign. The Mandalorians, and the Galactic Republic also had fortress worlds, and the One Sith would also add one as well.

"Protect this men. We'll discuss deployments later." Krayzen ordered.

Objective: C- Slaughter the traitors.
1/20

I stepped onto the surface of another unknown planet, which was suffice to say was starting to become a habit. This time around I was aiding the members of the One Sith Order, whose philosophies and codes I had been studying at great lengths. I was a Darkside user, naturally, but I was more Sith than Dark Jedi. Or at least that's what I perceived myself to be. Maybe when my duty here was done, I would seek out some of these Sith to better enhance my understanding of their Order. For now, it was time to hunt down some traitors and either bring them to justice or kill them. The latter seemed more of an appropriate Sith action than bringing them to justice. But hey, what do I know.

"Well, trooper, where do we go from here," I said to the nearest Sith soldier, who stared at me in disbelief. I huffed, which sounded even creepy to me since my mask I wear alters the sound of my voice. At times, when I'm bored, I can sound like a droid which makes me the hit of the party. Well, not really. Most people have some kind of issue with droids. Me, I can take 'em or leave 'em. Trying to sound like I knew what I was doing, I shrugged adding, "Lighten up, soldier. I'm just pulling your chain. Come on guys, with me."

After holding a one-man meeting with the datapad, which I must say was kind of the Sith to give me, I knew from the holomap where we needed to go. The problem was, the bridge that was suppose to allow us to cross an angry river seemed to be on vacation. I mean seriously, it was gone. Not a single sign of where it went. Well okay, I have a general idea where it went. Ploop! Straight into the river and washed away like all my young hopes and dreams. Hmm, I wonder if they will cross paths some time.

"Sir, if I may interject," the trooper said to me. I turned on him so quickly that I almost made myself dizzy. "Sir! How do you know I'm not a ma'am, huh? Just because I'm wearing a mask doesn't mean you have the right to guess my gender," I said trying to sound all scary-like, which is easy when you have a mechanical, distorted voice. To my surprise, the trooper pointed to my chest region, where the lack of female anatomy was apparent. "Fine! You won this round but in the future try to restrain yourself from making gender assumptions." Though this trooper wouldn't understand my meaning, I did. It wasn't to long ago that I made a false accusation about a person's gender. Let me tell you all something, there are some women out there that can floor you with one well aimed punch. "You're suggestion then?"

The trooper pointed to a series of overturned vehicles littering patches of the river. Ah, I saw where he was going with this. We could hop across the river using the ruined vehicles like lily pads. Being the leader of this group, naturally I was the first one to hop across. Which in hindsight wasn't all that big of a deal. I have the Force to aid me but if I had a holocamera with me, I would have loved to show the other troopers how funny their associates looked hopping across the river in such cumbersome outfits. I know there is some sort of comparison I could make, but I can't stop laughing to think of one.

Objective: B
[member="Clovis Torcularis"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"]
[1/20]

It came as if appearing straight from the either, it's black hull only capable of being seen with the naked eye as it blotted out the stars behind it. A small fighter emerged from the planet with the markings of one of the rebellious tribes it didn't have much of a chance as red force lightning thundered around the ship and then gathered at it's tip before arching outwards and disintegrating the fighter leaving only a few broken scraps in the vacuum of space.
On board the bridge a light murmur of a cheer came from the crew as Erebos stood up from the Sith magic crystal integrated command chair, the very crystals that allowed him to cast his own force powers using the ship itself as a conduit of his own powers. The fighter had been the first test of this aspect of the Doppelgangers lament, the sith lords flag ship.

"Open an open com to the planet bellow." Erebos said as he commanded the communications ensign while he walked forwards to the large holotable emitter that showed the planet and the immediate surroundings of the planet. Once the open com towards the planet bellow was established he spoke. "This is Darth Erebos, Sith lord of the dark council. To all sith down on the planet as well as the imperial commanders, please send me status updates on what is happening on Thracior's surface." He said and then with a gesture the open com was cut out. "Call in those construction crew and materials, This planet will need a large reminder of who rule them, visible in the sky day and night." Erebos then called towards the ensign and then he moved to leave to the large holo projector room at the end of the corridor leading to the bridge.

Next to him followed the captain of the ship, captain Yularen. "You mean to build one of your shipyards in orbit?" He asked in a respectful tone to which Erebos simply replied with a nod. "Transfer all com's hailing from one sith sources into the command room." The captain then commanded the ensign before he took out a small data chip from his belt containing the design of the shipyard that Erebos intended to build above the planet.

[1/20]
Objective: C; End the life of a traitor.

To conquer a world ruled by rival warlords; it was something of an expertise for the Pale Assassin. Where there were no warlords, she had made one, seen the rise to power, and then brought him like a sheep to the slaughter. She sacrificed warlords to bring rule of worlds to the One Sith. However, this time, she was preoccupied with another matter entirely. This was nothing like raising or preparing cattle for the ritualistic sacrifice to Sith Supremacy. This was a hunt.

With an organisation as large and as radical as The One Sith, there were bound to be traitors. A traitor against The Dark Lord and his order was not only a danger but also an insult. One she would gladly eliminate before it came to full fruition. Darth Ophidia had become aware of a leak in intelligence, where the Intel went, she did not yet know, but the knowledge stolen was far too precious to allow spreading. What worse was, she suspected some of her own assassins of being the culprits.

The wind tucked on her robes, swishing over the arid landscape of some former battleground. The rocky sands were pockmarked with scars from heavy shelling. All over the flats, she saw littered the remnants of stone structures that had once housed locals. A small congregation of structures still remained, squashed up against a sharp rise in topography. Ophidia had situated herself on another rise, watching the flats through her binoculars. She watched, waited for the signs of life she needed to confirm her suspicion, then confront her traitor.

2/20

I led my boys to the cusp of a camp, motioning for the troops to fan out around the perimeter. This wasn't the camp where the traitors rested their wary heads at night, but sympathizers to their cause. I'm a strong believer in installing fear into others, it's what I find the most pleasure in. With the last troop finally in place the time had come to send a message to the traitors.

I ignited my blade and moved into the camp, with the troops walking at their own steady pace to prevent anyone from escaping. The lambs quivered in preparation for the slaughter. But not all the lambs would lie down and accept their fate. A few brave souls attacked us in hopes of breaking our strangulation of their camp, and in doing so earned a steady flow of fire from the Sith troopers. One by one the brave souls turned into dead souls, leaving the weaker bunch to our mercy.

"Where is the leader of this encampment," I roared. A scarred woman pointed to a dead body. For karking sakes. There went my dramatic entrance. "Then whose in charge now," I said mentally crossing my fingers in hopes the Sith troops didn't kill that person. An old man stepped up to me puffing out his chest with pride. "You're oppression is faltering, Sith," he said to me trying to mask the tinge of fear in his voice. Reaching deep into my well of Force energy, I dropped a bomb on him in the form of Inflict Pain. I stood over his convulsing body while the others in this camp watched on horror. Oh I do love the smell of fear. Two campers jumped to their feet in an attempt to run away, and where cut down quickly by the Sith troopers. Have to hand it to them, they don't do anything half-assed.

I stood in silence, except for the mechanical breathing emitting from my mask. When the second-in-charge guy finished squirming I ordered the Sith troops to kill everyone but this guy. Through his gurgling protests he and I watched as the remaining sympathizers were dealt with, leaving him all alone. "Where are the traitors hiding," I asked crouching down in front of him. I already knew the answer to my own question, but he didn't know that. I was curious how loyal he was to their cause. He looked at me for a few seconds then turned his head away.

"Your loyalty is commendable, but it will not save you old man. I ask again, where are the traitors?" Slowly he turned his face to me and instead of answering me, he spat on my mask. "Very well then," I said standing up. I turned my back on him, thinking of the most dramatic way to kill him. Since my mind was reeling with anger for being spat on, nothing fancy came to mind. Old fashion way it is.

I spun around, igniting my blade and raising it over my head. The old man stared up at me in defiance which prompted me to say, "Those that you seek to protect are hiding near the Tesh Mountains." I saw his face turn into one of shock just before I cut him down.

Objective: Finish what was started.
4/20

Great is the focus needed to maintain concentration in the force, yet very little does it require to let that focus go.

A slight gesture of his hand and a turn of the heel and the stone beneath his boots started to descend unto the city. Gravity started to shift under him and the pressure of keeping align with the falling granite needed to be accounted for if his stride to saftey was to succeed. The outline of the horizon got farther from the eye and Mythos focused on the impulse of his body to reach the far end of the stone. His timing would have to be Impeccable. One boot after the other and massive monolith of stone slowly came to impact to the surface among the buildings of the stone city accompanied by the screams of thousands. Mythos Bent his knees at the final stone as the kinetic blast of the stone traveled from the ground through the stone as he blasted out of the debris with a force jump. Where the king led, War followed.

The King of Atrisia had arrived.

As he fell from the clouds, so did the axe fly from his back heading straight for the Atrisian Legions who made their way now to the city accompanied with the Tartoros walkers now that the shield of the city had been taken down. Fighters zip-lined through the sky, one after another delivering their payload or dropping soldiers inside the of city in designed drop zones. The mission was simple, destroy every shred of resistance and install Sith rule, but Mythos wanted both Clans... not just one.

Landing from his jump, his officers approached him to await their orders. The strain however... was not without consequence. The axe took as much as it gave and then some and times, this was no different. He arose from one knee with his eyes locked on his officers who stammered in their explanations. Posture straightened, muscle tightened, eyes narrowed and his arm stretched forward towards the city center where the heavy blasterfire could be seen even from their distance. They held their position beside what was the new Atrisian legions who were dropping in, Walkers headed deep and broke the remaining defenses next to where the titanic stone hit along with S.O.R.I. commandos. The further the sith pushed, the deeper the savages dug into their metallic halls. They fought valiantly and with no fear of death, but wisely picking where to defend and where to disengage, yet still it was of no consequence. They took refuge beneath the sewers, bastions and Wilos battalions were cleaning them out, they broke open the southern gate of the city and sent three contingencies to flank sith forces, they were sorrounded by the OS speeder troopers and scouts and were systematically dismantled. Some took advantage early in the rooftops before the shielding fell in some parts of the city and before the OS dive bombers began running bombing rounds into the infrastructure bringing their rooftops to the ground.

Mythos looked upon all of this, beside the bulk of an an ever-growing formation of Legions inside the city before he made his final adjustments to the assault and saw the live feed of the walkers who were already engaging the enemy inside the city. The commanders had a special HUD prototype developed by Warforged into their wrist holo communicators. The design was was a simple interactive holo system that gave a constant read out of battlefield fed by a net made between them. Once Mythos was sure they had their orders, he gave the go ahead to begin the mobilization, no marching, double time to their objectives. "Converge in to sector J through ordered routs"
The roar of the war machine followed his command, the rumbling of artillery forward, ever marching to death for the glory of the One Sith.

[2/20]

Time passed, perhaps close to a standard galactic hour. Of course, the planet’s rotation did not perfectly synchronise with the standard. When one did as much planet jumping as a professional assassin, one got used to suns and moons not necessarily adding up with one’s biological clock. While the planet presented mid-day, she felt like it was far in the afternoon. On her off-days, she would currently be sitting in a comfortable chair with a fine Whiskey from Marna, a foot-massage, and some puzzles to occupy her mind.

A sensation pulled her out of her momentary daydream; in the corner of her eye, she spotted a trail of dust heading towards the house. Lifting her binoculars, she could see a figure dressed in layers of white, brown and beige. Was it a Jedi? No, it was just typical wasteland wear. The figure was riding a speederbike. The vortex of wind in the speeder’s wake was what disturbed the sand and caught her attention. Ophidia surveyed the horizon, looking for other scouts, then at the still standing structures. She had surveyed them closely prior to setting up this post, but found nothing. Still, she could have missed something. She was good, but not infallible.

The Rattataki kept watching the speeder as it approached. It slowed down; the figure hopped off and looked around. Ophidia held her breath, staying completely still to not draw attention. She was nothing, just a rock on the ridge, trick of the light, completely insignificant. The figure’s gaze went right past her. Then it pulled its speeder with it into the runs, no doubt to conceal it. She breathed out and reached out to sense the person through the Force.

3/20

Me and the boys took no more than ten steps from the camp when we got lit up. The two Sith troopers flanking me where dropped faster than a vial of LSD at a hippie party. In my incoherent mind I screamed, "Khan!" and fell to my knees. The troops around me ignored my Academy Award winning performance and open fired on our enemies. Feeling more unappreciated than a girl with small ta-tas, I lept to my feat bringing my lightsaber into the mix. Before you think that there is some sort of awesome display about to be spit, let me point out that my lightsaber and I are still gropping each other out like two virgins in the backseat of her father's favorite landspeeder.

Out of ten shots directed at me, nine got through. Luckily for me, the traitor's shooting was equivalent to stormtroopers shooting at our favorite heroes, yet accurate enough to to take down a Sand Crawler. What, I watch alot of holomovies. Before I got myself involved in the fight, three more of my boys, or maybe they were girls; reference my last post on gender guessing, were taken out. This angered me greatly. I mean I'm trying to become one of the coolest Sith ever, you know the kind, those that books and games and movies are made about. But that would never happen if I stood there and let my boys died.

Spotting a group of Sand Crawler murders, I charged toward them using the Force to fuel my speed. In a blur of technicolor, I fell upon them slashing, and slashing, and slashing. Yeah, I love the word slash in all it's forms. I kept slashing, see I wrote a form of slash again, and killed two out of three faster than Scoop Dogg smokes a blunt. If you haven't read any of my other posts, I change names to protect my ass. I'm not rich enough yet to fend off lawsuits, so I do what I can. Wait, let me point out that I do not condone nor condemn anyone for doing mind altering drugs, I just was short of content.

I have to give credit to the Sith troops. Despite being caught offguard, they rallied fast and sent our ambushers into a state of retreat. Standing on top of the bodies that I had a hand n killing, I watched the remaining traitors flee. Most military minds would order a charge to chase them down. But I knew where they were charging too, so ordering my remaining troops to give chase would have made just as much sense as vegetarians claiming those people that eat animals are murders. Hello! Plants are living entities!

[3/20]

She could sense the person, it was Force sensitive, and she would imagine it was not local to this world. However, that was not something of which she could be certain. The presence appeared to remain in one of the structures, as she had expected. Ophidia turned her binoculars back on the horizon, surveying for a second party. At first, nothing, no clouds of dust in any case. Then, she saw a speck, it was moving slower than a speeder, but also far less conspicuously. Zooming in, she saw a figure on some local beast she had not bothered to remember the name of, commonly used for transport.

Packing her things together, Darth Ophidia looked at the horizon as the figure approached. She had better get into a more suitable position if she wished to get close, and she had to get close in order to ascertain the nature of their meeting. She ran along the ridge as it descended down towards the stone structures, now and then throwing a glance over to track the progression of the traveller. She also kept an eye on the other one, making sure neither of them spotted her.

The ridge became one with the rocky desert as the structures rose up to take over the skyline. Darth Ophidia pressed up against one of the buildings and closed her eyes. By way of the Force, she saw through the buildings as though they were glass. The two presences lit up as a pair of moving torches, and everywhere there were scurrying little lights of life. The rest was like a mass of translucent grey.

While she had learned Force Sight, she never really got used to the way the world looked when relying solely on it.

Allies: Konrad von Grimmelshausen | [member="Tymon"]

Kayden listened closely to what Konrad had to say before turning to Cole. "I'm ready." Kayden nodded as he ignited his own saber, like Cole he wasn't knee on the idea of limb replacement so slow this sparring would be.

[4/20]

She could see the two shapes meeting, extending hands in greeting, then walking back into the building proper. Darth Ophidia slipped around the corner, stalking the outside of the building’s walls while keeping her attention taut on the two inside. She moved quietly, not only to prevent those two from hearing her, but also not to disturb the riding-beast. It could potentially give away her presence if she was careless.

She listened to the words spoken, absorbing every syllable, every detail.

You're late. Were you followed?
Shook them off. Some mooks tried, but they got lost in the sands. This invasion is a pain.
What would you’ve done if you didn’t lose them?
Hah, there is no way they could keep up with me out here.”
You will get yourself killed one day, with that arrogance of yours.
Not before our work is done. What have you got?
Something good, look at this.

There was a sound of metal, duraplast, the tapping of fingers on a screen. The silence was pointed to intense focus on whatever information was shared. It would seem she was about to interrupt an important transaction.

Really? Woah, that’s… that changes things, changes the plans. I need to relay this immediately.
And my payment?

Oh you will get your pay, doll. Don’t you worry about it.

Objective C: Use precognition to find and help slaughter the traitors

Now that Briga had made some allies within the One Sith, she was called upon them to use her gift of precognition to find Atrisian deserters who had made their way to the planet of Thracior. A Nelvaanian Sith Lord named Darth Plinror had heard of the female Caprine’s ability to foresee the future. Nelvaanian culture was very similar to Briga’s species, a horned, humanesque species which hailed from Iktotch, except that females were relegated to the gathering and the mothering versus the matriarchal Caprine.

Unfortunately, Briga’s powers weren’t as strong when she wasn’t on her homeworld, so she would need semi-privacy (for she abhorred being alone) and utter concentration to foretell where the deserters were going to head to next. Their search for these traitors had taken them to a remote location outside of the main city. The Caprine mystic brought along her scrying crystal, when helped enhance her vision, and stationed with her handmaidens in a tent, she awaited Darth Plinror’s return from scouting.
The Nelvaanian strode into the mobile unit with barely a greeting and plucked a wine glass from her maiden, Saira’s hand and said, “No time for frivolous pursuits, ladies. Miss Tiin, it’s time to find the next group of traitors.” So far, she’d been successful at predicting where the Atrisians would be, but on Thracior and in a filthy, makeshift tent, Briga chalked it up as luck.

“There is barely a chair on which to sit. My maidens are thirsty yet you deny them a drink. My gift will not work in these deplorable conditions,” she huffed. Darth Plinror scowled, but found a soldier to retrieve some dingy pillows which were thrown unceremoniously into the tent.

“Now please leave, Lord Plinror,” Briga said in a less haughty tone. “I will need to be alone for this next scrying session.”

[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]
Objective: C but late to the party

Harley had arrived late, as was her prerogative to do so. She was with a few troops, she was not in charge of them, they just happened to be there. She made planet fall near the main sith forces, as she head out to meet the commanders. She was not really interested in tactical analyzes, just tell her where to go to kill people. This was all she was interested in, well that and looting the corpse at the end. Soon she was in the main area, awaiting someone to point her in the right direction, to go and kill people. She was actually quite excited by the prospect of getting her feet wet, in the blood of her enemies.

Objective B 1/20

IT-88 stood aboard a tank of the line, as the rest of a group of One Sith forces approached a mountain in the hopes of establishing a Comms Relay for the system that was soon to be under their control.

Being a lowly foot soldier in the Legion of Boom, 88 was here to facilitate himself as a useful member of the OS Engineering Corps. Here with tech and blaster, he'd hopefully help gain a foothold on this planet for the Dark Lord. The unit commander ordered him and several other Stormtroopers to scout ahead. Nodding in silent approval, he waved on his comrades and took point. No one in the legion knew what he was, which helped when he wanted to show off. He'd learned to fit in well enough in social activities, but in combat, he was a new fish. His advanced optics and auditory sensors gave him an advantage over the humanoids in his company.

His call sign was "written" in as IT-88 thanks to some handy hacking one night, most thought it was because he was in the Technical department, but they just called him 88 anyways.

As the squad moved further up the mountain, 88 noticed movement off to the left, footfalls against the leaves, humanoids. He perked up a bit and gave a fist signal to the others. They all stopped, immediately training their weapons at his signal. 88 listened further and determined about five sets of feet were moving in, but they seemed casual and unknowing. That meant the Stormtroopers had an advantage. Giving the signal, the squad fanned out in a V formation, to hopefully funnel the incoming locals into a three way cross fire.

Over the comms the check-ins went green. 88 looked deep into the trees and saw a hunting party, kill in hand, headed down the mountain. As they neared, 88 signaled the go ahead and the whole squad converged on the locals.

"Hault!"

The unassuming hunters dropped their kill and raised their weapons, but 88 shot the first one in the arm, taking away his ability to use it. With the element of surprise and the blitz attack, the hunters panicked and ran. 88 signaled the others to give chase while he stood over the injured locals, rifle trained on his head.

"Are there any others on this mountain?" An aggressive tone left 88's speakers.

Grinding his teeth in pain, the local spat on his armored boot. A swift kick to the gut toppled the man over in pain.

Putting the barrel to his temple, 88 asked again, and this time, the hunter was compliant.

"There is only my party...and an entire village of warriors at the top. They'll slaughter you pigs!"

He laughed loudly until the echo of a blaster ricocheted through the trees.

Konrad watched as his apprentices prepared to trade blows in a simple Shii-Cho exercise to familiarize themselves with the basic moves of the first lightsaber form as he saw [member="Harley"] approach in the distance.

"Is there something you need miss?" the Knight called to the woman who seemed to be heading in his direction. He unaccustomed to visits from women - especially one he was not familiar with nor was he usually one to have much to do with women so he summarised that she must have some type of business with him associated with the One Sith. Half concentrated on observing his apprentices training; he waited for the woman to state her purpose.

[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]
2/20

Harley heard the man ask her "Is there something you need miss?" She was dressed in her leather armour, and she looked a little confused by his question. After all she did have two hand cannons, on her hips as well as her lightsabers. Well Pudding I am here to kill things, where do you need me? She was quite looking forward to this, though it was more stealing the stuff of her victims she liked the idea off. After all what was the point of killing them, if you could not steal there stuff afterwards. She looked at his apprentice, wonder should she kill them both, so he stop asking her stupid questions. She then looked at the man, and waited for him to tell her what area she should go and kill people in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom