Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exthracior! (OS DOMINION OF THRACIOR)

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=4/20]

After taking a moment to regain her composure she nodded. "Just one... What in the galaxy possessed the great Ber Etta to let his considerable talents go to waste appraising customers in a back-end weapon shop on Thracior?"

"For your information, I only sell high-quality merchandise, and..." His eyes narrowed dangerously. "My custom creations sell for more credits than you've probably seen in your lifetime, girl."

"You'd be surprised."

"Well, now I know who you are and you know who I am." He picked up his empty mug and started walking to the back of the store. "I dislike playing games with no wagering involved, so why don't you just save us both some lifetime and tell me what you want."

"Frei Berg."

To her credit, Timoris didn't flinch as the mug hit the floor and shattered.

Etta slowly turned back around to face her. With the touch of a button, the lumasign on his front door flashed from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSED'.

He slowly held out a hand, gesturing her toward a back room.

"Let's talk."

Objective: A
Allies: OS [member="Kida Malgus"]
Enemies: Anyone who poses a threat.
Gear:In Siggy and Bio.
1/20

Mythos smiled at the presence of his daughter, it was not every day that he got to bring along the princess of Atrisia into a live warzone. It was his 'bring your daughter to work day' of the sort, and he would see to it that she understood the realities of war even at this tender young age. "You be careful and keep out of trouble" He said with a calm and fatherly voice before patting her in her blonde locks and storming off in the direction of the docking bay. In this mission he commanded what could only be described as a legion of sith soldiers instead of the Atrisian segment of his forces as he usually did. Numerous and geared for combat they would be a statement unlike any other in the planet of Thracior... the might of the Sith had arrived in full force.

Mythos' mission was simple, bring the clans to heel and obedience or wipe them out from the face of the planet forever.. there was no negotiations. When he arrived at the docking bay of the Wyrrlock star destroyer he commanded and suddenly the reinforcements of the Sith naval might started dropping out of hyperspace into the orbit of the planet. In the dock assembled in formation was a single legion of Sith troopers along with gunships and assault transports to get them down into the surface of the planet. Around the formation boneshatter frigates prepared the scrambled squadrons of fighters to run their routine scout and bombing runs on areas of key interest as well as give good logistical feedback on the planet to the communication officers in each major vessel. When Mythos marched through the stardestroyer the force imparted on to him knowledge of the emotions of his troops as well as the collective eagerness for bloodshed they harvested in their minds. The indoctrination of training was so drilled into their minds that every single trooper under his command had not just basic military training, but a desire to kill and destroy the enemies of the one sith systematically and brutally, without mercy or hesitation.

Mythos boarded a special combat Hog with a few of his elite Jar'Kai soldiers and turned back on the ramp to gaze upon the massive formation of troops. He held the gaze and raised the axe above his head. When he did the roar of the legion of sith troopers could be heard all around the star destroyer from port command to engine offices all the way in the back. Mythos smiled and nodded in approval before addressing his troops.

To speak he used force shout, a natural ability he was able to develop when trying to learn force scream in his knighthood days that allowed him to speak clearly to a massive amount of troops like the ones assembled here this day.

"Brothers and sisters of the One Sith... bastions and bulwarks against terror and tyranny... we are the last line of defense against an approaching evil that rises beyond this world... We are the warriors that will crush those who seek to stand against our order and our Emperor no matter the cost"

As he spoke only silence accompanied his voice. Every officer, man and woman in the star destroyer turned to the nearest projection to listen to the speech and halting what they were doing.

"Many of you will die, perhaps myself to a stray sniper bullet like the one that almost got me in Chazwa.."
His statement brought forth a scream for way back in the line that he could barley make out. "No Karking way in Chaos! Mythos will never fall!"
The interruption brought a chuckle to his lips and a cheer through the ranks declaring their good morale, the faith a confidence his soldiers put in him was the byproduct of his actions beside them time and time again. "With you by my side, the odds of me falling are slim indeed" He said placing the axe beside him, hilt hitting the floor and his palm wrapping around it's handle firmly like a walking cane.

"But make no mistakes!" He shouted seriously, putting the silence back into the stardestroyer with his stern visage of authority and power. "We did not train you to overestimate your enemies... down there we might face hunger, death and exhaustion. You might be working beside your brothers for days without rest and this is just reality, not my worst case scenario...." He let the words sink in before he continued, his eyes scanning the massive legion as if looking by their faces one by one.

"But every time you feel your body give out, every time you want to go back home because you feel tired and sacks start to grow under your eyelids I want you to stop and remember ....that this!" Mythos pointed at the holographic image of the symbol of the Galactic Alliance that hovered massively behind him, his voice dripping hatred and anger against the pathetic band of rebels and terrorists that they represented in his eyes.

"Is still out there!.... and if we do nothing to stop it, no one else will... your families, your homes and everything you ever held dear will be ripped apart and burned by the Galactic Alliance. If we buckle, if we bend or if we show a measure of hesitation... we give them an edge..." His voice grew stronger and louder with every passing moment. "Every work we do, every mission we accomplish must be done with absolute perfection. Every soldier under my command takes this oath with me..." His raised the rudis of the dark lord in front of him, arm extended as in a salute.

The soldiers in the formation took the cue and joined in the gesture preparing to repeat after him.
"I the soldier of the Sith"
The response behind him was deafening, thousands of soldiers screaming the words in repetition before the Sith lord. They had said these words before, but every time Mythos made them repeat it was as if they were taking it for the very first time.
"Will serve the will of his Majesty the Emperor until my service is done"
The response was as strong as the first, some even screaming out so hard their faces became red with blood.
"I will live for victory and die for the same, be the shield that blackens the sun"
With every part, the screaming got loader and louder. Mythos smiled in approval, pride beating in his heart.
"Cover me with death, if i should ever fail and let my death strike fear in my enemies as they run"
Now came the best part, the part they would all scream together before the engines of the drop ships got hot. Mythos raised the rudis high above his head in unison with every single one of the thousands of troopers in the formation.

"For the Emperor! Aureole kia tave tsis! "

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=5/20]

"Ber Etta... Now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time." He slid a steaming mug of tea in front of Timois and sat down beside her. "One of the deadliest assassins ever spawned by the Imperial Remnant. Erroneously believed to be deceased many times over, he has the annoying habit of surviving certain doom. As I recall, he hasn't been heard from since...well...quite a few years ago..."

Timoris cautiously took a sip of the proffered tea, decided she liked it and let the hot liquid warm her up. "Well, he's back. Hired by an unknown party to assassinate key officials of the local government." She returned the mug to its coaster with a resounding thump. "And so far he's doing a marvelous job."

He leaned back in his chair. "Back after all this time, huh?" He shrugged. "I thought he'd retired."

She cocked an eyebrow. "You don't seem too concerned by the news of his return."

"Should I be?"

''We're starting our decent, sir'' The Mon Calimari pilot said to Oodar, flipping a few switches on his dashboard. ''No'' Oodar said, ''Order all the pilots to run a scan for heat signatures on the ground. I sense a great disturbance in The Force.'' Somewhat shocked by this, the Mon Calimari scrambled for the radio, and disengaged the auto landing system. ''This is Command-1, I repeat this is Command-1. DO NOT LAND. Direct orders for Major Zelko, DO NOT LAND. Start a scan for heat signatures on the ground. I think he wants coordinates for a bombing run to soften them up first.'' The Mon Calimari then started up a small console and after a few button presses a heat scan was started. ''Whatever you felt sir, it's there. Multiple heat signatures. But, but they're far too small to be lifeforms any bigger than Ewoks.'' One after another all the drop ship pilots reported in, hundreds of heat signatures all around the castle. ''Shall I call in an airstrike sir?'' the pilot asked. ''No, I shall handle this. Tell the pilots to drop all the troops 100 meters outside of the outer perimeter of the heat signatures. Send all the drop ships back to the base and have them pick up explosive equipment.''

Objective: D
Allies: OS
Enemies: Everyone else
Gear:Lightsaber, natural weapons, robes and light armor.
1/20

It was believed that in the early stages of Yevetha evolution they were scavengers and hunters, and their one evolutionary advantage was their stamina. They would wound their prey, often with their claws or their teeth, and then simply follow them until they had to stop for rest or they died from infection. The Yevetha could go long periods of time without food or water and still keep walking. This came in handy when Onasius found himself deployed deep in a section of jungle by the One Sith. The dark ones had sent him to prove himself among a class of incoming acolytes. It was a chance for the Sith to see his power, and a chance for Gruwel to gather the blood of his enemies in the name of his people and his honor.

Emerald flora encompassed everything the Sith could see. The deep leaves spread from the dirt below his feet to the sky filled with bombers above. Large trees, thick with age, were flanked by full bushes of healthy leaves, which were surrounded by even smaller plants with bright flowers. It appeared whoever lived on this planet respected the greenery that sustained them. He had yet to notice any useable technology, and the only ships that scrambled above him seemed to be Sith. Perhaps the enemy had a distrust for technology the same way Onasius did.

His One Sith keepers had been very vague on details, most likely because they didn’t care to give them to the apprentice. It was a mission of assassination, one where he would kill or be killed. His target was a Sith runaway who had told a tribe of the Sith’s plan and was on his way to meet with the leader of one of the larger tribes. The Sith Lords could not have this kind of treachery among their ranks, and there was nothing Onasius enjoyed more than silencing enemies of the Sith.

No mater, the silent killer found himself in unfamiliar territory and it was as thrilling as it was dangerous. Dew claws at the ready, an eager specter of the Dark Side slinked his way through the foliage.

Objective: C
Allies: [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] | [member="Oodar Zelko"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]
Enemies: Traitors

Konrad instructed the two apprentices to test themselves with the ability once more. Ouron had yet again displayed a remarkable talent with the lightning, destroying a majority of another tree. Still slightly jealous, Cole began to think about an event that he despised. The event that he believed had truly brought him to the dark side of the force, the murder of an ally. The two had defected, and Cole had betrayed him simply because he felt he needed to do it. Cole hated the action he had taken that day, and he hated himself a little for doing it. Cole used this anger and hate as he closed his eyes and went through the process he had done just a few moments before. He tapped into the anger he had built up, and sent the bolt of lightning arcing to another tree.

The damage done to the tree with this bolt was more significant than his previous. A large section on the left side of the tree had been blown apart. Satisfied with this example of his work, he turned back to Konrad to see what he had to say.

Objective A
Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Zylah Dvale"]

This was Acolyte Celvina’s first foray into Sith space alone. Well technically she wasn’t completely alone. The manipulative wench Darth Azurea had taken her to Thracior on a recruitment/fact-finding mission for the One Sith. While her own Master’s company was more favorable - although he could be a little unpredictable, especially in regards to her spice use - the female Sith Lord was pregnant with twins and during the journey kept to her quarters for the most part. This is exactly what Bellatrix wanted. Freedom within her enslavement.

After The Pirate’s Foe docked in a shadowport, Azurea explained that her assignment on Thracior was to try and persuade one of the planet’s tribal chieftains into aligning with the Sith. “I trust you, Bellatrix,” said the Daughter of Agony in a voice that let her know she was not at all trusted. “No tracking device for you. If you flee, I know where to find you.”

And with that slightly ominous warning, Acolyte Celvina went off to locate one of these tribes. The trouble was, with her spice-addled memory, she could not remember which one she was supposed to be negotiating with, the Hnsi or the Tantt. Quite confused already by Azurea's instructions, she began heading towards the largest encampment where negotiations of some sort were taking place. Although Bellatrix was on the hunt for spice (as usual), she did detect a lightside presence close by… strong and pure. Was there a lone Jedi among these tribes?

If she could return to her Master’s companion with a Jedi then, Bellatrix felt that whatever she arrived back with in the way of spice would not be frowned upon either.

Oodar and his battalion were just out of range of the heat signatures when one of his captains approached him. ''Major Zelko, these are undoubtedly land mines. How do you want us to approach? Our men have no equipment to detect where specifically the mines are, however we could radio into base and call in for some detectors.'' Oodar sighed ''I have requested long range explosives to damaged the base from here. We will not get near the base, instead we will force these traitors to run through their own land mines.'' About this time, the gunships arrived and touched down. Several crews crawled out and unloaded multiple boxes of rocket, grenade and napalm launchers. ''Major Zelko, we brought these just in case'' a female officer said approaching him. ''Are you implying my plan won't work, Captain Freesha?'' realizing the error in her ways the captain corrected herself ''Apsolutely not, Major Zelko''

After a few minutes of preparation, the plan was set. The drop ships were to fire what weapons the had down on the base, while the soldiers were to surround the base and fire the rocket and grenade launchers. There would also be soldiers in the drop ships firing down napalm directly into the base. The few defenses around the base would be taken out first in order to make sure the drop ships were safe.

Allies: [member="Froste"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]

"Good." Konrad was pleased with the progress of his apprentices. From Ouron's attempts, it was obvious that he had a knack for sensing talent. This time there was a great improvement in the lightning that Tymon sent at the tree, taking out a large section of it. Satisfied that his apprentices understood use of the ability, Konrad decided to move on to the next lesson.

"The first part of the lession is now complete, next we will move on to Shii-Cho. Ignite your lightsabers," Konrad ordered the two before igniting his own. "Shii-Cho or the Way of the Salacc, is the most basic of lightsaber forms and therefore the best form to start off with. Hold the weapon with both hands and begin by swinging your lightsaber a several times so you can get a feel of the weapon. Unlike swords, the blade is weightless and therefore requires more skill and a greater understanding to handle." Konrad explained, swinging his own several times to demonstrate.

Objectives:
A:prepare your militia and enter the war-zones of Thracior, destroy, enslave or recruit clans for the One Sith, but beware, recruiting one clan will cause the animosity of the other. Let none remain who oppose the Emperor!
B: Increase proficieny in newly acquired ability, Pyrokenisis.
Enemies: Tribal Warlords

(Hope the post is okay:) )

Krayzen had been in the Boneshatter Class Assault Frigate, not in command of it, but as someone that was going to aid the ongoing Sith effort in taking over Thracior. He weas well aware of the fact that Thracior was a planet that was strategically placed, and Krayzen, while knowing the OS was a mighty galactic power, also knew that a strong defense made for a better offense, and he was more or less prepared for what was going to occur.

The young Anzat had with him his armor, made out of lightweight durasteel, while the helmet was made out of plex alloy. The HUD in the helmet provided him with 360 degree vision, an encrypted comm array, a holonet transiciver, among other gadgets. It also had a voice, and blink command system, which allowed him to help him with the other features that were provided in the armor. He also had with him a Sil-50 sonic pistol, a flechette pistol, and his lightsaber.

"Set the course for hyperspace" the frigate's commander ordered; he said the statement with an easygoing tone, something that showed the frigate commander the fact that he thought this was going to be an easy battle. What Krayzen could sense however was this; he could sense the fact that the frigate commander wanted to minimize casualties, something that he respected. Unlike some of the naval officers that he had served under, he admired those that fought for the glory of the OS, but wanted to minimize casualties as much as possible. That was something that he respsected.

"Sir, proximity sensors show that we will be existing hyperspace soon. We will soon be approaching the planet's gravity well; previous sensors from our scout fighters have established the fact that the planet has a small starfighter garrison. They largest ship is an old Star Destroyer at approximately 1500 meters, fixated with turbolaser canons at the starboard, and port sides of the ship. Their ventral, and dorsal canons however only have a few laser turrets." he replied. Krayzen could hear their communication through the aid of the force with ease. He was tempted to help, but Krayzen believed the commander of the frigate was more than capable of leading the ship.

"Alright; we shall await for orders soon." he replied. Soon, they jumped out of hyperspace, and the fleet begna to move into formation. The Star Destroyers of the OS were in the center, firing their starboard, port, ventral, and dorsal canons at the fighters, as well as the starfighter garrison. As Krayzen sensed the enemy's surprise, he knew the frigate was moving into formation to flank the Star Destroyers on their left. Orders soon came out, and the frigate commander did as he was told by the upper command.

"As we continue to focus our canons, put more power on the shields, and scramble some starfighters to go help our fighters establish a starfighter screen." Krayzen so through the viewport that the enemy practically had no starfighter screen, with a small amount of fighters. The Anzat could see the battle, and with the aid of the force, so how the OS starfighters made worked, even though he knew this off head. He knew the interceptors would go intercept the ships, and distract them while the space superiority fighters destroyed the ships, and snubfighters went in to bomb the enemy's 'capital' ships. He knew that the OS admirals that commanded the fleet had expanded the planet's gravity well with the usage of their interdictors, which would stop the enemy from being able to jump away from hyperspace. While Krayzen knew that HIMS generators could stop the usage of interdictors, and it was technically possible, with centuries of improvement in the miniaturization of techonolgy(but they are still effective tech), to even fit them inside a starfighter, he highly doubted the people of Thracior had the capabilities, technology, and financial resources to successfully reaserch, and implement such a usage into their starfighter force. Their was no way they would survive such an attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours after the successful destruction of the space forces of Thracior, Krayzen had a group of at least 1000 soldiers, each of them trained and ready, as well as armed with the Infrantry Armor MKIII, as well as multiple weapons such as blaster rifles, sonic pistols, repeaters, etc.Like all the commanders, he had been provided with air support, although it was minimal, mostly because they thought that the enemy was extremely easy to be destroyed. Most importantly however, Krayzen did not sense any force signature here, and there was no force sensitive using force cloak/stealth, allowing for the OS forces to be safe.

The Acolyte then moved in, preparing to attack a tribe that was preparing to attack one of the OS tribal allies. They didn't seem ton know that they were going to be destroyed, and Krayzen simply didn't care. He was willing to help the OS in whatever they were going to do, as long as it helped continue to establish the OS as a galactic power.

Seeing through the usage of his helmet that the enemies didn't have any anti aircraft weaponary, as well as anything other than barbaric weaponary, Krayzen ordered his forces to prepare to attack the tribe of 2000 people. He quickly then remembered, and recognized the fact that this would be the perfect opportunity to test his new ability, Pyrokenisis, an ability he had acquired from the archives.

"Sir, bombers are ready to move in." the OS officer stated. "Have them move in, and focus on the tribal forces that stand in our way. Order them to distinguish areas where their is a large amount of heat signature, and have them ready themselves to attack. Once we eliminate the places where a large amount of the tribal forces are, we will move in, and attack." he replied.

Soon, bombers could be heard flying, and they quickly dropped their bombs at the tribal forces, eliminating most of the barbaric army. After that, the Anzat prepared himself, focusing his energy in his hand. He then so light come out of his hand, in the form of fire, and prepared the troops to attack. "Platoon commanders, move out and destroy the enemy, for the One Sith, and for the Emperor." he ordered. Soon, troops in their armor began to lay siege, destroying the enemy.

The Anzat was also one of them, and as he concentrated in his dodging melee strikes, and bolts created from primitive blaster weaponary, Krayzen focused the energy he had created in his hand, and using all the rage within him, he send the fire in his hand and threw it at two enemies; furthermore, after that, he within seconds, created fire, and threw it at another enemy. Soon, he had a good basic grasp of pyrokenisis, and decided he no longer needed to practice it. By the time he was done, the OS had finished off their enemies.

"Sir, we have finished what we were ordered to do. What is your next set of orders?" the comm officer asked. "Move out, and prepare for the elimination of the next tribe. Also send a message to HQ stating that we have eliminated a tribal force in this sector. Ask for them to send out a list of enemies that need to be destroyed, and we shall do it for the glory of the One Sith." Krayzen replied.

The long range rockets locked onto what few things could damage the gunships and fired. Within a few minutes the main defenses were utterly destroyed. Gunships flew into the sky like a swarm of locus and circled the base spraying down many gallons of napalm. The rockets continued to pound the walls of the base, attempting to break through them. Eventually, the order was given to stop when Oodar deemed the rocket fire too close to the napalm. The grenade launchers were not to be fired as to prematurely set off the napalm, they were also out of range. A few of the traitors escaped the castle, either not knowing about the mine field, or finding it better to risk running through and to be captured by the One Sith than to be baked alive. What few decided to leave were either shot or blow to pieces by their own land mines. Oodar looked pleased and awaited a surrender before he gave the word to ignite the napalm.

((I'll let you make the rebels response [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]))

Objective: Kill the Traitors!
Enemies: One sith Deserters
Allies: [member="Lord Mythos"], OS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hsF3QyvJRE

Nomkneer had been taking it easy for a week as he was busy with many battles that came before him. It was a busy month after the other in inevitable long battles. Suddenly he got a call from Lord Mythos that he was leading an attack against the planet of Exthracior, he was gonna join the battle itself but then he got informed of a battalion of traitors from the one sith who are in hiding within the planet. He took a one sith KI-ESF and flew thanks to some practices he's had before. As he descended the fighter upon Exthracior he covered and hid the ship near a town where the folks were very silent and untrustworthy. A town that is not poor nor is it very prosperous, people work for the credits they need for the stuff they want and no more. It seemed like a good place to lay hidden in plain sight.

The kaleesh walked through with a black cloak walking completely straight towards an inn he found inside the town. He got close to the counter lady and asked her if she has seen a group of men searching for places to stay around the town, investigating for weather if they've passed here or not.

"Miss have you seen a group of men walk by and ask to stay"
"Well yess i did saw a whole lot of people come by at the same time asking to stay, but i don't have enough space so i couldn't accept them"
"DId you notice where they were headed"
"Im not sure"

He rushed out and started to keep on his road searching for local places they could stop for things, there were rifle shops and restaurants and the town was pretty huge. Walking among the people he laid eyes to everything around him in hopes of finding the battalion of traitors and give them their rightful punishment for being the scum they are.

Going through the town he found a restaurant called the kia-res it served large chunks of meat grilled over the heat of some moss that came from the planet that apparently was flammable. The moss would give a sour smokey flavor which mixed exquisitely with the meat itself. Taking a bite the juices came down from the side of his lips as the spices would do their jobs making the kaleesh' tongue seem like a party.

"This is great food, good job sir"

He replied after eating such delicious meal, unexpectedly a large group of men came into the restaurant and all sat down in three large joined tables. Hidden inside his cloak Nomkneer used his enhanced hearing to focus on their conversation while eating his meat very slowly.

"I cant believe we have to live a life moving from town to town"
"Be quiet, you don't know if there's someone hearing from the... you know"
"yeah, sorry"

Taking a sip of his drink the kaleesh waited for the perfect moment to intercept the group. Nothing is never easy, they were elite trained soldiers from the One sith.

Enemies: Those who stand in the way
Gear:In siggy and bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

After the roar of the legions, the revving of the engines of the landing craft drowned out all words and chatter in the star destroyer from port to starboard and from command bridge to back engines. The screams of the blade fighters roaring down to the planet could almost be heard, they escorted the bombardier squadrons and swept aside any and all defenses as the legions of the One Sith prepared to descend to the planet.

Mythos turned heel and brought himself inside the landing craft alongside the Jar'Kai and the One Sith troopers who joined him in this mission. Alongside his men Mythos strapped himself in the landing craft and hooked the safety belts down to his back and hips then nodded to the piloting officer to engage liftoff. The ship buckled and heaved then turned in place and blasted off alongside a score of identical landing craft heading down to the surface location identified by the scout patrols of the starfighters.

The AT-HK walkers and the Warforged S.OR.I. commandos were already in surface engaging enemy resistance by the time Mythos was sailing down through orbit alongside a miniature fleet of drop ships, gunships and escort starfighters. The commandos and troopers relayed information back to the head communications officers in the star destroyer command center which they then relayed to the data inside the troopers communicators through their commanding officers of each platoon or unit.

"Make sure we have the artillery positions down after we land, report resistance"

A static engulfed voice reached out through Mythos' communicator popping up in his wrist via hologram apparently under fire but not showing much concern.
"My Lord, this is S.O.R.I. team six, we have detected anti air defenses alongside the eastern perimeter of the landing zone, we are moving to engage and eliminate them before your arrival, but we may be unable to fully secure landing by the time you and the men arrive Sir"

"This is Specter, I copy" He said through the rumbling of the landing craft, shooting a smile of confidence to his troopers which they returned with the smacking of their rifles and boots in the durasteel floor.

"Take out any armor you see, secure the anti-aircraft defenses intact if you can. Beam your location to Major [member="Oodar Zelko"], have the bombing runs take out the shields... i believe you have the tools to do your job after that do you not?"

The commando smiled, he knew that his commandos did... they had a new toy. Under fire and behind a large mound of mud and stone on the outcroppings of the defense outpost of the natives he nodded to his team as they brought up several of the OS-46 anti-armor sluglaunchers and with teams of two they placed the tripods and prepared for their engagement. "Yes we do my lord, BT-464 over and out"

When Mythos received and copied the landing craft was breaking the atmosphere and engulfed itself in the blue and orange flame of orbital entry alongside various drop pods and starfighters flanking them. Once they had broken through they met the anti-air defenses head on and Mythos himself saw the nearest landing craft be shattered by a massive ion canon from below. "Steady now boys and girls...."

The ship rumbled, flak fire bursting left and right claimed various blade starfighters and bombardiers closing through the flak to eliminate the anti air defenses and clear the way for the dropships and landing craft. It seemed an eternal wait, the craft Mythos was in had a bucket of tense soldiers awaiting to be blasted out of the sky by an ion cannon just like the one that had claimed the lives of Xeno squad right next to them...
"E.T.A. tewnty seconds!" The pilot relayed back through the ship, Mythos smiling and nodding to his troopers in the craft and took these seconds to give them a breath of glory.
"Remember, whoever kills the most armed enemies picks supper for the next week" He said with a chuckle, the banter lightening the mood and causing a cheer from his men. Mythos knew morale... was the greatest commodity in the galaxy.

Eventually the craft engaged shifts to land and Mythos rushed forward, slicing his saftey harnesses with the alchemized dagger and began to order his troops to disengage their saftey harnesses and form up beside the ramp. Leading the way as always Mythos took the forward position before the ramp door, igniting the black blade of his lightsaber and gathering the dark side of the force within him like a nexus of unrestrained power. When the ramp dropped the insides were peppered with blaster fire, Mythos ducked and bent his knees bringing his lightsaber to bare and began deflecting the bolts while charging forward. The enemy had begun fleeing through open ground, at first their defense was stalwart and strong yet when the tartoros walkers started pouring in the natives had no real answer to them except some explosives.

It was a slaughterfest once the Jar'Kai got to the open ground.

The battlefield was filled with mounds and hills, most of which the enemy controlled yet were loosing the high grounds quickly. For every sith trooper they shot down one of theirs was taken down with him, they could not replace their loses on the spot while the might of the One Sith made sure that Mythos indeed could replace the fallen... by the second on the spot.

Drop pods smashed down left and right around Mythos and out of each of them troopers armed with harbingers started peppering the defended position of the enemy and shredding them with the brutal weapons, then moving in to clean up the position with repeating rifles and full-automatic weaponry.

Lord Mythos, will of the Emperor and King of Atrisia... rushed headlong into an enemy firing squad that had set up their positions alongside the stone defended heights of a mountain twenty yards to the west of the landing zone.
"Papa specter coming to L sixty four." Mythos said with one hand in his lips activating the communicator and the other hands deflecting blaster bolts and cutting down troopers who rushed headlong into him.

The enemy in the heights had several squads of troopers pinned down in foxholes a full sixteen yards away, their long ranged weaponry painted a streak of red and blue plasma through the battle lines fearlessly... until Mythos came rushing with the power of the darkside enhancing his limbs.

From behind the pinned down troopers Mythos rushed through with the red cape of the Sith Lord beating hard like a flag with the wind behind him as he force jumped over the foxholes and caught a streak of red plasma with his lightsaber while turning and redirected it back to the shooter before hitting the ground on a roll. The blast returned, striking the soldier that had shot it square in the head dropping his body along the cliff, rolling straight down into the ground below like a rag doll.

The troopers in the hill gasped and screamed. "Shoot him! Shoot him now!" But it was too late,Mythos was already gaining momentum while zigzagging through the blaster fire with incredible speed. The distraction the Sith Lord caused gave the troopers behind him the opportunity to rise from the foxholes and open fire on the position with coordination and precision.

Mythos did not get to kill anymore soldiers from that hill.... after a hellish volley of blaster fire and harbinger shots as well as several potshots from a walker.... every soldier in the defended position upon that mountainside... was dead.

Allies: Froste | Konrad von Grimmelshausen

Kayden did as ordered and activated his saber. Man... This is wired, I've used vibro blades before but this doesn't feel anything like it. I can tell it's going to take a while before I can get used to the lack of weight. If it wasn't for the dangerously glowing light in front of his face Kayden would swear Konrad had given him a kid's toy to fight a army with as some kind of cruel joke. Kayden swung the lightsaber with the same force he usually used for everything and the saber almost slipped out of his hands. He gave the weapon a questioning look, this weapon seemed extremely impractical to him on a battlefield with so many blasters that could just shoot him while he ran up to them and tried to cut them up with his "glowstick". Of course he wasn't aware of how useful the lightsaber could become with the right training.

Objective: NPC opposition for [member="Oodar Zelko"]

Napalm and rockets fired at the castle causing much destruction. Unfortunately many were unable to escape the Sith's wrath. Those who escaped were the few who stood near the entrance of the castle and did not have much heavy weapons on their persons. The group started off running together for a few meters before seperating to take their previously agreeed upon meeting place should a situation like this arise. Even if some were to die, the few survivors would be able to warn the others.

Of the group, there were three that remained within a close proximity of each other. One was a well toned woman - obviously a former soldier carrying an infant that could not have been more than a few months old and the other was a man from whom the infant inherited her eyes from. The man did not know which of the group the Sith ships would come after but there was one thing he knew - he needed to protect the woman and child.

"HEY, YOU DIRTY MOTHERKARKING SITH!" he yelled at the gunships before opening fire towards the one that looked to be the head with a rocket propelled grenade. If his death could protect the others and more importantly, his child and her mother then it was worth it. As he reloaded his weapon he faintly remembered a few words the woman had once said to him 'Men can be such idiots...'

(Waiting on [member="Froste"] for training just in case you didn't get notified before because notifications can be weird like that :) )

Concentrating, Oodar used the art or telekinesis to halt the rocket mere centimeters away from the gunship. The exausting effort was worth it, he focused on the rocket making sure to not let it go. He then stared at the group of three, his eyes seeming to penetrate their souls. He turned the rocket around and brought it towards him, ''Traitors'' he whispered. He let the rocket go, it flew towards the group of three, if it hit it would most likely start a chain reaction of landmines across the field around the castle killing most outside. The rockets aim seemed to be true, but he would wait and see. [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Allies: [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] | [member="Oodar Zelko"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]

Cole acknowledged his master and pulled his saber from his belt. He ignited it and gave it a few broad, sweeping swings. He had a little knowledge of the basic form from his time as a Padawan before he defected. He spun the blade in one hand, and used the momentum from the spin to move into a downward swing at a fictional enemy. Satisfied with his brief warm-up with his weapon, he quit swinging it to bring it to his side in anticipation of another order from the Sith Knight.

Allies: [member="Froste"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"] [member="Oodar Zelko"]

Performing a wide sweeping attack, Konrad demonstrated the Sarlacc Sweep to his apprentices. "The move I just performed is called a 'Sarlacc Sweep,' a move designed to be used against multiple enemies however, it still its place when fighting against a single opponent. Try to copy the move as accurately as possible before using it against the trees," the Knight ordered before performing the move a few more times for his two apprentices to observe and imitate.

***​
Zelko

As the man reoladed his RPG, he knew that something bad was going to happen the second he saw it stop in the air. Dropping his weapon he ran towards the woman and child in an attempt to protect them.

The woman, hearing the sound of heavy footsteps in her direction turned her head to look behind her. The father of her child was quickly closing the distance between them followed by the rocked he had fired heading towards them. In a panic, she followed her first instinct which was to throw the child as far as she could in an attempt to protect the child from the rocket - at least then maybe the little girl would have a better chance at survival.

The man jumped on top of the woman causing her to hit the ground with a hard thud just as the rocked connected with his body, destroying it and setting off a chain reaction with the field lighting up from the explosions of the landmines. Like some sort of cliche love story, the couple died in each other's arms.

The child that the woman had thrown in an attempt to protect it cried weakly, muffled by the sound of explosions. Most of her body bloody and damaged and she would soon follow her parents into the afterlife in a matter of minutes.

The fastest runner of the group only ran faster at the sound of explosions and made his way into the forest. There was no time to mourn the death of his allies he had to keep running. Adrenaline fuelled him. He had to survive. He had to warn the others.

Enemies: Resistance
Gear: In siggy & Bio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoxSXDT6fGQ
The moments that passed after the initial assault broke the resistance and sent the remainder of the Thracior defense army into full retreat, outnumbered and outgunned without hope of victory those that did not run surrendered. After the hillside unit Mythos was dealing with personally was utterly obliterated he shut off his black core lightsaber and paced towards the main formation of walkers calmly and with all the regal pride that being a Sith Lord granted him. The most noticeable thing was the sound, whereas when Mythos landed verbal communication was near impossible due to the avalanche of mortars and missiles detonating booming for kilometers now, it was almost complete silence....

The blasterfire gradually started to die down as the One Sith Troopers executed any remaining enemy troops whether they surrendered or not to send a message through the planet: Rebellion and treason against the One Sith will not be tolerated.

One boot after the other Lord Mythos made his way to a tall stone in the center of the battlefield covered with bodies and scorch marks of blasterfire and mortars. The stone had a small pathway carved into it like a small stairway, Mythos calmly made his way to the very top using the force to glide him upwards in the final steps. Upon the stone Mythos gathered the darkside of the force inside him as he closed his eyes, meditating in the force as he brought the mastery of telekinesis to bare against the stone he was standing upon.

Slowly the stone began to rumble and crack, the force heaved against the bottom of the monolithic stone like the hand of a dark god lifting it from the stationary position it had rested upon for countless eons. Mythos stood unflinching and seemingly unmovable like the very stone he was now bringing forth from the ground a full yard into the air slowly like a big old junkyard ship. The soldiers around him and the troopers who gazed upon the incredible feat of telekinesis gawked and gasped at the display of power. Mythos never opened his eyes, his concentration fully into the task at hand as he brought the stone higher and higher into the sky until it cast a shade on top of those under him.

Careening through the sky like a behemoth of nature Mythos enslaved the force into bringing the stone over the canyon and heading straight for the city of the first of the two warring clans. This clan had been the one to orchestrate the attack upon the Sith invasion and this clan had been the one who had summoned their armies just now...Mythos was to make an example of them.

The city had been bombarded constantly since the arrival of the sith fleet, only some anti air defenses remained stationed and were constantly riddling the air with flak fire and ion cannons to destroy the One Sith bombers that streaked by dropping their payload in almost rhythmic and hypnotic succession. When the people of the city gazed to the sky and saw the floating stone Mythos could sense the fear and desperation of thousands of organics through the force.... and it gave him power...

"Behold the might of a true Lord of the Sith..." Mythos spoke but his lips did not move, opening his eyes and placing his hands forward he commanded the stone to move over the citadel as the weapons of the city turned from the bombing rungs and now were aimed straight at the monolithic stone.

This was the moment the S.O.R.I. commandos had been waiting for. When the anti aircraft weaponry turned from the bombing runs they were left open to ion charged and torpedoes from the streaking fighters and bombers, before long the shield generators on the guns were shut down leaving them vulnerable to the weapons the commandos had at their disposal. "Shields are down! Light em up!"
The kick from the OS-46 made its debut and so did its incredible power, the timed volleys and precise shots from the commandos started riddling the huge weaponry in rapid succession. The loud bang of the weapon and the dust it kicked up gave away their position yet with so much hellfire and destruction hitting their city it did little to help. "Reload, fire!"

Volley after volley the massive slugs of the OS-46 started ripping the defenses and the soldiers manning them apart in such a violent way that it threw the enemy into a frenzy. The sheer size of the slug when it hit flesh and bone ripped it apart with kinetic energy and what was left... well, there wasn't anything left.

Oodar rushed onto the battlefield after the chain reaction was completed. He scooped up the injured child and turned around to run back to the rest of the army. He handed the infant off to a senior medical adviser on the field with specific instructions to save the child. He turned around and radioed in to the gunships ''Light the napalm'' he would say simply. All at once, the grenadiers from each gunship shot an impact incendiary grenade down into the castle. The napalm was light instantly and the castle went up in flames. Some of it's residents ran out through the now empty minefield ''Sir, sir are you there?'' Oodar would radio into [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]. Not waiting for a response he sent another message ''Would you like hostages to be taken?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom