Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exthracior! (OS DOMINION OF THRACIOR)

As always the One Sith might needs to expand across the galaxy and now it's eyes set upon the strategically placed system of Thracior. The planet is split between two warring tribal clans that have been in conflict since the recorded history of the planet began. Our mission as warriors of the order is as simple as it has always been...

Seize, crush and dominate then move on to the next planet. By the order of the Dark Lord this planet is to be brought under heel by the might of the one sith military and the operation is under the hands of the Lords and Knights of the One Sith, the Generals and Commanders that decorate the order with their special brand of efficiency and brutality.
Thracior is of strategical importance to the order, as such it is to be redesigned as a military defense planet, we know the warrior culture of it's people yet we have not decided if that is enough to allow them entry into our glorious order of the Sith.

Lord Mythos has set the initial siege of the planets primitive defenses and as of now his ships jump out of hyperspace ready to blockade the planet and prepare for its inevitable fall into the hands of the One Sith. Upon the command port of the Wyrrlock class Stardestroyer the Sith Lord oversees the assault and organizes the defenses, yet... not for long.

"Get my frigate ready, i am joining this conflict personally..."

Fighters screamed past the transparisteel overlook and scouting parties have been dispatched to forward a feed on the geography of the planet as well as the layout of any cities and defenses it may have.
Mythos was in no condition to be in combat as of now, no amount of colto injections and bacta treatments could replace the natural process of healing his wounds from Chazwa desperately needed, yet that was not going to stop the Will of the Dark Lord from executing his duties with extreme prejudice. The resistance would be fierce, yet primitive... the planets inhabitants could be enslaved like the Amarans, or slaughtered like Fresians, perhaps even absorbed like Atrisians.... that decision would fall to the voice of this sector.

The Yovshin frigates aligned beside the massive stardestroyer in orbit ready to deploy troops to the ground and begin the domination of this world relayed the orders from their commanders awaiting the signal to begin moving in. ... in the name of the Sith.
898c58bd.jpg

"Unleash Hell.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8
Objectives.

A- Warzones.
Prepare your militia and enter the war-zones of Thracior, destroy, enslave or recruit clans for the One Sith, but beware, recruiting one clan will cause the animosity of the other. Let none remain who oppose the Emperor!

B- Establish our Dominance.
Along with the war-frigates, freighters packed to the brim with materials and workers are at your disposal for the construction of Sith locations. Temples, Academies, barracks, Outposts or Shipyards, you name it we can build it.

C- Slaughter the traitors.
A large battalion of One Sith Deserters has fled from Atrisia after it's conquest and set up base here in Thracior, find them and bring them to justice for their cowardice.

D- Do your own thing! As always, have fun, kick butt and be your Sithy self.

[member="Niall OOC"] [member="Isamu Baelor"]

[1/20]​

Kida loved accompanying her Papa on his trips across the Galaxy. Especially when Groom was there, too. But she did not like the journeys, even now she was afraid of the giant metal beasts she now knew to be called Starships. They were haunting for the wild child who had been raised amidst greenery and dirt, even after so many years she couldn't quite shake the spook they placed upon her. But Mythos was here, and Groom, so she could stomach it for a while.

The little girl was busy nosying around the command deck, where her Papa was stood giving off commands. He had been injured rather recently, something which Kida had found herself rather angry about. She had wanted to find whoever caused his ailments and... and... well, Kida didn't know what she wanted to do, exactly, but they had to pay! As a result, she realised that they wouldn't be venturing to the planet this time. Which was a shame, she would have loved to stretch her legs.

When most of the men were given their duties the little girl stepped toward Mythos' side and stared out of the transparisteel window to Thracior down below. Groom paced after her, doting on the little girl the way he always did, and nudged his forehead into the palm of her hand. Her beloved tuk'ata. She fussed him without breaking her gaze from the planet... That was, of course, until she hastily turned, wrapped her arms around Mythos' waist in a tight hug, and released him before anyone could see it. She didn't want to make him look weak in front of his men, after all.

"I'm going to go and play, Papa" she finally told him; he was a busy man, even up here amidst the stars, and she couldn't get in the way of his work. So she ventured through the ship, past men in armor who were rushing this way and that. Her eyes scanned every nook and cranny, and in her head she began to play a game. She was down on the planet, hunting for hostiles. Her eyes narrowed as her imagination took the better of her, and when a young officer turned the corner she held her hands up in a gun-like configuration and asserted a sharp "Pew-Pew!" before rushing off.

Perhaps she oughtn't have done that.

Afraid that she might be in trouble, Kida hastily took the turbolift down a few floors, and stepped out into... A hangar? Oops, she had gone one deck too far. Still, there looked to be lots of places for a girl of her size to hide! Glancing over her shoulder she watched as the turbolift disappeared to the floor she had come from, the numbers showing that whoever was waiting up there was planning to come here!

"Oh no..." the wildling murmured, rushing toward one of the nearby ships. It was at the back of the hangar, and no one was around to use it. So quite carelessly she jumped up into it and hid in the back of the ship. Nobody would ever find her here. Huzzah, her plan was a success! Lay there in the back of the starfighter, Kida wrapped her arms around Groom who had willingly followed her inside. How long could they hide before being found?

Her answer came too swiftly, as the ship jolted. Kida gasped, the viewing port closed over, sealing her inside, and the sound of a voice relaying their squad-code boomed throughout the cockpit. Clasping a hand over her own mouth to keep the shock from escaping, Kida felt herself brace for impact as the ship took off and she and Groom were thrust back. Oh dear... This really was not good!

[member="Lord Mythos"]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=1/20]

"Can I help you?"

Timoris looked up from the display of blaster carbines that stretched across the back wall of the shop. The young woman's gaze casually traversed rack after rack of glistening black weaponry and finally came to rest on the older man sitting behind the counter. The proprietor studied her with a bemused little grin as he casually sipped from a steaming mug of spice tea.

"Actually, I'm just looking around," she said with a shrug. "Thanks anyway." She studied him with a peripheral glance. On second thought, he didn't seem advanced in age so much as spirit. His were eyes that had seen more than a lifetime's worth. But there was also something else there... A glimmer even the heavy weight of time could not diminish.

The man nodded serenely. "Well, you just let me know if you need anything, hon." The grin contorted into something more akin to a smirk as he took another drink. "I proudly offer a 20 percent discount to Sith."

[2/20]​
The Princess of Atrisia was quaking in her boots as the starfighter descended from the Command Ship down toward Thracior. Too afraid to speak up and inform the pilot of her presence there, she moved with the rocking of the ship and felt it jutter as it broke through the planetary atmosphere. Groom all but growled; his fur was stood up on end, and he stood protectively around the girl. If Kida had been a normal child she might've cried, the situation she had stumbled into being terrifying, but she was a brave Daux cat of Endor! She would not be subdued so easily!

All in all the descent did not take too long, though it surely felt like an eternity for the caged animals. Once the pilot had docked and gotten ready to leave Kida popped her head up. He didn't notice her. Kida had to wonder how new he was to this job; he hadn't checked his ship, he didn't notice that he was being watched. Nothing. It was very strange.

Either way the man left the vessel and Kida waited a few moments before gesturing for Groom to follow and leaping out herself. She landed on the dusty ground with a slight plop and hastily rushed from the landing sight. Thankfully it was an open glade of sorts, skirted on two sides by a plain and the other two by a thick forest. It was toward the latter she ran, with Groom following close at hand. Kida had made a big mistake that day, she wasn't allowed down onto the planet without her Papa close at hand because this was a dangerous dominion, there were hostiles all around.

But Kida wasn't used to being in trouble, and she didn't know how Mythos would react, so she was reluctant to give the game away and go and tell the pilot what she had done. Instead she trekked further into the humid forest, longing to shed the skin of a child in favour for that of the feline predator which came naturally to her.

Not yet, though...

[member="Lord Mythos"]

Objective: C
Allies: [member="Froste"] | [member="Oodar Zelko"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]
Enemies: Traitors

A large battalion of One Sith Deserters have fled from Artisia after its conquest and have set up base on Thracior and Konrad, as a member of the One Sith Army, took it upon himself to track down these cowardly scum and execute them for their cowardice. With him were three apprentices that he was under obligation to train due to the orders from the Grand General which made any force users who joined the Army's ranks his responsibility. It was Konrad’s belief that the best way to train was for people to learn through experience as experience somehow sharpened people’s memories.

I assumed you three have already read the briefing on today’s mission that I have sent to you. If you have not, ask one of your fellow apprentices rather than waste my time and have me explain it to you.” Konrad declared to his apprentices. “Before, we begin; I will hold a brief lesson on Shii-Cho and Force Lightning for those who have yet to learn these two skills. However, if you happen to already know these skills, then you may choose to depart first and begin the mission and improve your abilities.

The Sith Knight waited to see if any of his apprentices intended to take leave and get an early start on the mission before beginning the lesson.

Objective: B - Establish the Sith's Fortress
Allies: Sith
Enemies: Budgets

While the Generals, Lords and their Apprentices ran off to slaughter the practically defenseless natives. It fell to lesser Officers like Briareos to establish the Sith's permanent presence on Thracior. He would be building their main base planet side. A massive fortress complex had been roughly planned out and it was time to break ground on the project. It wasn't some grand assignment, and not like he was actually doing the work himself. It was just a paper pushers job. Sign this, fill out that, approve expenditures, agree to designs. Most importantly to make sure it was proceeding on scheduled and within the budget. Which wasn't going to happen Bastian was already sure. Logistics were quite poor on this world. Much of the materials would have to be brought in or local sources would have to be founded. Really the only two things good about this project was he wasn't going to be around for its entire duration. It was too big for something of this scale to be completed in a few weeks or months. They were looking at a years worth of work before construction and systems installation was completely done. Still the Sith were going to throw a massive amount of resources at this project. Not like Bastion cared they were burning credit chits to keep warm and cozy here. The other cool thing was he got to name the place. Hooray for drawing names out of a hat decisions!

Bastian has a shovel laid over his shoulder. Him and a large retinue of officers, the design team and project leaders of the Army Engineering Division, propaganda department officials, and of course a bunch of Stormtroopers for their protection were all traveling up a large hill to the groundbreaking site. "You know Kardif". Bastian prepared to point his views out to a random officer he'd been paired up with for this assignment. "Its not often you get to go to one of these beautiful, near unspoiled worlds. Not one where it has less than a hundred things trying to kill you anyways. Here there's only one threat, and we don't have to deal with it. Not a bad deal eh"?

"Quite right you are Bastian. Leave it to the combat officers to get all the glory and whatnot. Say that reminds me your not one of them, what were you...".

"Intelligence. Hard to believe they put me in charge of getting this place together. I haven't the slightest in how to build a fortress. If I didn't have such a knack for logistics management I'd be useless here. Just a figurehead to sign the papers, smile, and wave. I mean, I took economics for my degree before I became an officer in the old Empire. Maybe they think I can keep the budget under cap. But quite frankly I've gone over the numbers and that isn't likely to happen. Still its what they want so we'll give it to them". Bastian laid the tip of the shovel to the grassy hilltop. His hand resting on the tip of the handle. A gorgeous view of the sea from atop the hill was given. From here it had a commanding view of everything around it. No way to sneak an army up against the walls. They could see for miles and miles. "And I'm going to enjoy this view every day I'm here Kardif".

"I agree with you there. They certainly chose a scenic spot to build. Lets just hope the construction won't ruin the view while we're here".

Allies: [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] [member="Froste"] [member="Kayden Ouron"]

''I already have an advanced knowledge of force lightning master'' Oodar would say to Konrad. ''I am ready to deploy when you are, these traitors will wish they had never deserted the greatest empire in the galaxy'' Oodar reached inside of his cloak and felt around to make sure he had his saber ready. He was well rested and ready for the mission at hand.

"Very well, you may take you leave with as many men as you think you will need and refine your skills. You can check in and contatc me with this should anything happen," the Knight handed a wrist mounted commlink device to Zelko. "Perform well and I will teach you a skill of your choosing."

It was only to be expected that teh Neti, a creature that had lived for centuries would already have knowledge of skills the other two have yet to learn. "We will begin with a lesson in Force Lightning as a warm up before Shii-Cho."

With his hand outstreched, Konrad sent out a surge of Force Lightning into the open space to demostrate the execution of the ability. "Try and copy what I just showed you. I wish to see how you would attempt it yourselves before I continue." Konrad waited to watched his apprenticss' attempt at conjuring a bolt of lightning or see if they had something to say as he had not given them much of a chance to confirm their knowledge of the skills which he had planned on holding the lesson on.

Allies: Konrad von Grimmelshausen Froste Kayden Ouron and The Roots of the One Sith

Taking his entire Battalion with him, Oodar's plan was to sweep through one of the larger deserter camps. The Battalion, which he had named 'The Roots of the One Sith' would be split up into several drop ships, all of which were headed for the deep south of the war zone to a popular armory set up by the deserters. Oodar would have his hologram broadcasted to each of the ships as his gave them a moral booster. ''Today my brethren, we face a difficult enemy, our own. These men and women have made their choice, and that choice is death. While we could plead and beg them to come back, we shall not. We should not stoop so low as to paw at them, acting as if they were a vital part of this army. In their desertion they have made a terrible mistake, one that shall be fatal. Some of you will die today, but how many more of them shall fall in battle? How sweet it is to die knowing your death accomplishes something theirs can not: progress. The men and women that fight against us today shall fall, but for what? For glory? Nay I say, Nay. Their death shall show the galaxy the true might of the One Sith, that if you oppose us, YOU WILL DIE!''

Allies: [member="Oodar Zelko"] | [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] | [member="Kayden Ouron"]

The Neti whom Cole had first met on Glee Anselm had already begun to deploy with his men, due to him already having knowledge of force lightning. Once he left the three other men, the Brigadier General stretch his arm out and sent a bright burst of force lightning. Then, he instructed his apprentices to attempt to copy what he had showed him.

He was unsure about his fellow Acolyte, but Cole had absolutely no clue on where to begin with force lightning. He extended his hand as his master had done and focused down at it, trying to make some sort of event occur. Much to Cole's disappointment, absolutely nothing had happened. Deciding to not give in so easily, Cole stretched out his other hand and tried the same tactic. Once again, it resulted in failure. Slightly disappointed with himself, Cole looked back at Konrad for guidance.

Darth Timoris

[Post=2/20]

She was staring at him now. "Excuse me?"

"Oh. Sorry. Sith, Dark Jedi...much the same to me. Just my preferred term for those that use the Dark-side." He flashed a brilliant smile. "No offense intended, of course, if you're a Dark-Jedi that is."

She paused, then shook her head. "How did you know? You're not Force Sensitive."

"Don't feel bad, sweets. It isn't that obvious, unless you know what to look for."

"Such as?" She let the term of endearment slip...for now.

"It's bad business to give away trade secrets." He put the mug down. "That's why I sell customised weapons... And not the blueprints."

Timoris leaned on the transparisteel counter. "Humour me."

Objective: 3
Allies: @Oordar Zelko [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] [member="Froste"]

Thankfully for Cole he wasn't the only one who was clueless on how to use Force Lightning. Kayden just kind of stood there just as clueless as Cole was. "Uhhh..." He started pacing back and forth trying to think of a way to unleash what he just saw. Eventually he just went for it, opening his palm and pointed at a tree and thought really, really hard about the tree blowing up into tiny bits by lightning. It.... didn't happen. "Well... that was disappointing."

As a man of the army, Konrad was unaccustomed in training others in the use of the Force and had realized his folly when his apprentices failed to produce the results he had expected. The Force was much different to standard army training, thus the Brigadier General had to take a different approach. Demonstrating it and simply having the Acolytes copy was insufficent. He had to explain to them how to perform the ability as well.

"Close your eyes," he ordered. "Feel the Force that flows within you, visualize the form that you wish for it to take and hold your hand outstreched you aimed at your target and unleash the power. If you find difficulty in completing this task, try and thinf of a past event that has enraged in some way and turn that anger into something you can wield against your target."

Having finished his explaination, the Knight watched as his apprentices attempted the move for a second time.

OOC - Zelko
I can write NPC opposition against you until the others are ready to take their leave. Just set the scene in your next post and I'll go with it. :)

Objective - do your own sithy thing
1/20

[SIZE=12pt]Thracior was a sith’s dream a world ruled by tribal Warlords. The data indicated that it was a world that encouraged war periodically at least that was how Arabella was interpreting it that they liked war once in a while and she could understand that. One interesting side note they forbade interclan marriage, and if it did occur it was subject to capital punishment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In reading up on this world before stepping out onto its surface she found a story where an entire family was put to death. Well now that was taking it seriously.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The sith carrier landed and Arabella put away the information she intended to go and see these tribes, see what it was that made them so committed to the denial of marriage. Would not this allow them to grow stronger in numbers, to combine weapons, to be able to defend against common enemies, yes Arabella wanted to know the answer for even today these same questions came up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And if they were warriors she felt she could use some training, or a good work out after all the history said nothing about outsiders. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]When she finally exited the ship she commandeered a speeder, with the wind in her face, and her dark hair, and cloak flying behind her Arabella took off. The whine of the engine silenced the world around her as she sped off on her quest.[/SIZE]

Darth Timoris

[Post=3/20]

The man sighed with feigned reluctance for a moment. "Well, I don't get many female browsers in here and the few that do come by usually get caught up with the junk in those cases," he said, indicating the one she was leaning on. "Cutesy little palm blasters, hold-outs with pearl lacquer finish that fit comfortably in the handbag, that sort of thing."

She gave a look that suggested she was about to protest, but he cut her off before she could get out a single syllable. "That's all fact by the way, free of sexist opinion. Anyway, you were eyeing the good stuff on the back wall, appreciating some of my better work, and that means you're not a casual enthusiast. Then there's that bulge in your jacket that," he flashed the spotluma grin again, "Assuming no odd physical abnormalities, looks to me just like the hilt of a lightsaber."

She folded her arms across her chest. "You're pretty good, but -- "

He held up a hand. "You didn't let me finish... Plus, you're a bit too much of a looker for standard Security or even Special Forces, so my guess would be, given your level of confidence, a Sith Lord..." After a final, triumphant sip of tea, he added, "Well, at least when their mouths aren't dangling open like that. Kind of subtracts from the enchantress equation." He sat back in the chair and beamed. "So, any questions?"

Allies: @Konrad von Grimmelshusen [member="Froste"] [member="Oodar Zelko"]

Kayden listened and nodded, turned back towards the tree and closed his eyes. He recalled some of his painful memories like when his parents disappeared and when he was forced to join the sith against his will. Something was building up inside him, it felt good what ever it was, This had to be what he was looking for. He raised his hand and opened it and his eyes to take aim. Then a bolt of lightning arced out and blasted the tree apart. "Whoa! That was impressive."

Allies: [member="Kayden Ouron"] | [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] | [member="Oodar Zelko"]

Taking in his master's direction, Cole shut his eyes. He began to focus on the force flowing in his body. He manipulated it to move towards his arm, then to his hand. Still with his eyes shut tight, Cole raised his arm and pointed his hand at a tree nearby. Cole began to focus on releasing this energy from his fingertips, to create the bolt of lightning. He began to feel some of the energy release, so he opened his eyes. He had opened his eyes just in time to see a small bolt shoot from his fingertips and reach the tree. The only harm done to the tree was a dark burn mark, about the size of an outstretched hand. Then, Cole glanced over at where Kayden had practiced. His fellow apprentice had seemingly blasted the entire tree apart. Eh, I just need more practice. He thought, trying to contain his jealousy.

"Very good, pup." The Knight complimented Ouron when he witness the boy blow the tree apart. "You must have experienced much pain."

Although Tymon's bolt lacked the power of Ouron's, merely burning a tree, Konrad was not disappointed. "Not as good but you lack the boy's anger." he observed.

"Once more," the Knight ordered. "Do not forget to practise when you have the time. Talent is useless if you do not put in the effort." Konrad was a busy man and did not have the time to ensured that his apprentices practised their skills. However, he had planned to test them occasionally and out of the blue. Ready to administer punishment when required.

Allies: [member="Froste"] @ Konrad von Grimmelshusen [member="Oodar Zelko"]

This seemed to be a terrible day to be a tree on Thracior. Kayden opened his palm once more and fired a bolt of lightning into another target. This one didn't seem to be as powerful as the first one he fired but was still enough to destroy a large chunk of the tree. Kayden assumed this was just something that would be fixed with practice. "How's that?"

Objective: A

Zylah's ship had touched down on the planet of Thracior in the week before. Her mission had been to act as a mediator between the clans. Her ultimate goal had been to attempt to accomplish some sort of global peace, with the chance of lasting longer than the lifetime of one king. Even that would be a start, however.

The planet was on the very borders of One Sith space. It would only be a matter of time before they turned their ire towards the remote planet that had managed to maintain a more or less successful policy of isolation thus far. Fragmented, the warrior tribes of Thracior could have no hope to succeed. Only if they united could they hope to maintain independence, become a people that did not want to be ruled, and would become very costly for the Sith to govern...

But she was getting ahead of herself. She had had to anchor her mind in the present. First she had to get through the initial stage of negotiations between some of the larger, rival tribes. If those proved successful, she could push onwards towards. She firmly believed they only needed to realize their real enemy was no longer themselves, and by continuing down that path they only condemned their entire race.

Zylah had almost been ready to take things to the next stage when negotiations were cut short. Time were not on their side, and they had even less than she had managed. The One Sith were here. Had it all been for naught? Those few clans that had gathered would be fight, to be sure, but could they hope to win? They had not had enough time to prepare, to properly arm themselves. Zylah could not fight a war on their behalf. At best she would have given them a chance. It was all in good hopes, but the thing she would have to come to terms with now was that she could not save everyone... She had done what she could for Thracior. It was time to return to the rest of the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom