Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended LOA

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Sad to see you go, you were a brilliant writer. I'm sorry that our stories never really truly got going, but I'm glad that we got to write together in the first place. I hope that you do return to the site in the future. (I'm not that good at writing my thoughts when their OOC so I'm sorry for the awkwardness of my language.)

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] I never got the chance to thread much with you, but I think you are an amazing writer! I really enjoyed reading your posts for Setzi and Briga :)

And you also have great taste in music! I've been stalking your posts in music discussion for a while now. I'm now obsessed with Frazey Ford and Emily Jane White.

Best of luck, and if you do end up coming back... let's thread!

I can't even begin to thank everyone for the outpouring of concern over the last 24+ hours. The response I received here, on Skype and in PMs and was very welcome and comforting. The Chaos Community is truly supportive, and for that, I am extremely thankful! You listened to me vent with open ears, and in turn, I received some very, very good advice.

You are a wise bunch, but I'm sure you know that. :)

I'm still taking an LOA for a breather, but I'm hoping that by 5/21 my muse will be back and I can ease back into Chaos slowly.

Anyone with whom I'm RPing, please don't wait up. I don't want to hold you back from any character development. And again, I'm so grateful for the wonderful writing I have the pleasure of reading. I'll be reading your fabulous posts while I take a break from writing.

Also Valae, I'm PMing you more music recommendations based on Frazey and Emily Jane White.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Kadala Skirata"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Lily Kuhn"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Cat Sith"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Anton Nadramie"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Velon Ielor"]
[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

tumblr_mp31t6kupp1sn9awno1_500.gif

Take your time! We'll be here when you get back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom