Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended LOA

Benjamin Franklin has some pretty amazing quotes but one of my favorites is:

"Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship."

Why I think this quote is pertinent is that sometimes it's not one big giant thing that contributes to someone making a change. It's a bunch of smaller events and incidents that lead up to the point of no return - where change is inevitable.

I'm taking an extended.indefinite LOA from Chaos for reasons of my own. I'm always available via Skype if you feel like reaching out.

Many apologies to these fine writers who have active storylines with the the characters below. I have enjoyed every moment of writing with you and possibly we'll get to write again someday:

Tmoxin Temi - [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Darth Adekos"]
Darth Ax'no - [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]
Thais Kallisto - [member="Anton Nadramie"]
Slava Gerhild - [member="Darth Vornskr"]
Livna Zios - [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Vengeance"]
Cadoc Raal - [member="Lady Cheeva"]

And thanks especially to [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] and [member="Draco Vereen"] who I've had some especially fun and dramatic storylines with. You made my time at Chaos a seriously great adventure.

Ciao Chaos!

Oh gosh, I'm sad to see this. I hope you're well, and that everything gets resolved for you in an appealing fashion. In the short time we were writing, I very much enjoyed your character and writing style. I genuinely hope to write with you again at some point. You are free to contact me any time if you want to talk. I'll send you my Skype information via PM.

Be well!

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
I don't believe we've ever really written together, but I can recall seeing your posts around and thoroughly enjoying them. It's always a shame to see good writers go- no matter their reasons. Should the tides of fortune change, or the winds of luck visit us, Chaos will undoubtedly welcome you back into the fold. Until then (should there be a then), I hope you find prosperity.
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
good-bye-quotes.PNG

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] This genuinely leaves me sad - no shout out. *fume* ;)

tumblr_msjm6zkaQ91serf9wo7_500.gif

Seriously, I am saddened to hear this; I consider you a great writer and good friend here and I just hope the circumstances behind this aren't too bad, and you find a way forward whatever they may be.

I hope to see you back here in future, and thank you for writing with me across your many awesome characters and taking the time to flesh out my guys.

Please take care and hope to keep in touch.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s​
Although most of our interactions have been OOC, it saddens me to see this as I hoped that we'd have an opportunity to write together again some day soon but I guess it can't be helped ;A; Please take care, I hope you return some day in the near future but if you need me, you know where to find me :D

What a shame, you're far too good a writer. I was more so surprised and graced by you writing with me than anything else. You take your time and you have yourself some fun, I'll miss you whole lot. You're talented and free spirited and I hope this leave of absence makes you feel better, I'll keep this account up forever just in hopes of you getting back to me some time. You're not one in a million, you're so much better than that.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4j_kCQ4f2Q[/media]

Shine brighter than crystal, we'll all miss you. [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

It's always sad to see such a valued member of the community go. I've had some great storylines with you throughout the time period that I've known you here. Thank you for the great times we've had, and I wish you the best in everything going forward. I hope to see you back here someday and if you ever do consider returning, we'll still be here.

Rapax

R
bxqal.gif

That is my feelings right now on this >_< [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Well it was awsome threading with you and I hope someday you'll come back.

P.S: I dont believe in indefinite LOA'S :'(

Unfortunately I cannot say the same about you and our storylines, but I have my bases covered in that department. [member="Darth Prazutis"]

So I appreciate it if you refrain from responding to this thread.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom