Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended LOA possibly permanent

Hey I'm pretty sick of a lot of the bull shit on this site so I'm taking a very long LOA. Don't say "good luck." "See you later" I dislike a solid 63% of you let's just leave it at See you. A lot of you are amazing and I will miss you greatly. As for the Horde I leave it in the charge of [member="Break"] [member="Dagon"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

*scowls*
If anyone was gonna leave, I was sure it was gonna be me. Keep your head held high, and your middle fingers held higher. That's all I have to say for now. You know where you can contact me if you need to.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Dredge: Take a breather if you need, man. You know Goddess Ashelotte will take good care of your people for ya while you're gone!
Ven: Quoted. Quoted 5ever....

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Better come back :[

NOOOOOO!!! My nemesis, you can't go. Who is going to avenge your missing eye and such.

You have to come back sir, we still don't know who is the superior warrior. :p

But anyway man, get well and feel better soon. Our little rivalry has been extremely fun to play out, so make sure you come back.

But enjoy the break good sir.

I honestly hope you come back Dredge, until then make sure you clear your head. Remember OOC bullshit is not worth being miserable and leaving what you love, and the ones that caused such levels of OOC bullshit, i hope you really take what happened here into account.

*clears throat* Kark this, Kark Moross, Kark ooc BS, Kark drama, I'm ride and die with my hand around my waist and my middle finger in the air. I'm coming for you Moross and I'm not going to stop until every last planet is glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom