Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploring Heaven - Cloud Nine [ Open thread ]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaileann Vera"]

He pondered for a moment. Desert? That did sound good, but the excitement he felt for what they had just thought of was a little bit too much for him. A wide grin crossed his face. "Desert later."

"Home now." His mom could make desert.

The trip would be relatively fast, and if Kaile wanted desert...well he couldn't make her one but maybe they could stop at a store somewhere along the way. Kurt was excited, hyped up to get going and start working on the Messa as fast as he possibly could. The ship would be upgraded even further, and slowly every little thing that he could ever want for the vessel would pop into place. There was a joy in that, the thought of the ship becoming totally and entirely his, customized so it was barely recognizable.

"I want that cloaking device." He said, his grin growing more mischievous. "And Hot Tub."

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kaile untangled her limbs from around the pilot, sliding down against him as she got to her feet. Well, I could always try to make it later, she thought to herself. Might make a mess of things, but maybe it would be fun.

With a nod, she smiled, "Okay."

Taking his hand, she began the lead off. "But I'm totally going in it first!" she would toss over her shoulder, sticking her tongue out at him. This would be fun. It was always neat and exciting to be able to work and tinker on the Messa. It might be Kurt's ship, but for now, it was her home.

And she enjoyed giving it those extra touches.

One day they'll likely part ways, but at least there will still be a part of her that Kurt would remember.

Even if it was the memory of the brown eyed girl who helped him pimp his ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom