Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploring a Graveyard I PM for Invite

Slowly he peeled himself from the stone face, looking back and fourth as the Gammoreans wadded in every occasion, yelling the same rhetoric, only for a metronome to occur, one would yell shotgun, the other, too late. Thus the cycle continued, until the 13th stumbled upon it, his voice crying shotgun, only for everyone else to yell in union, too late. Slowly they all gathered into the same place, around the markets, watching as the ghosts wadded past, some offering pleasantries, others watching with a mixture of concern and wonderment.

If it was any other population, he would have gotten to a hostile take over immediately. But since they weren't by any means alive, it seemed a passive one would need to suffice. As they wandered around they heard the whispers, the voices dawdling about how the mayor would need to have a talk with them. A constant state of staring and watching as in return Thraxis eyes squinted beneath his mask, he had no idea if they could tell or not, he wasn't too familiar with the undead.

After a few hours of searching, getting a feel for the city a ghost, dressed with a tophat and monocle, with an almost stride to his step approached, his mouth slowly gaping open as words seemed to not be spoken, but simply echo from inside of him came through, "If, you would follow me. The mayor would like a word with you..." the voice resonated, quickly turning around and striding along, not even taking note of whether or not Thraxis and the others followed. Which of course they did.

"Yeah, well, turns out ye cain't have sex with a ghost," James said, his voice more than slightly disappointed.

"James!" Leighlah reproached him, her ghost face blushing a bit. As Dom took a few steps away she looked to her husband, "Have you thought about telling them?"

"Why do I have to do this?' James groaned, "Why do I have to tell them? Do ye know we ain't even sure what we will find if we manage to pull this off? Ye cain't keep pushing me like this, Leigh, its not fair."

"Not fair?" she repeated, her voice stinging with reproach, "Who the hell are you to talk about not fair? You got an army of people here because of one reason James, and one alone. You want them here. Life and limb, here because your selfish."

"Do not call my love selfishness!" he snarled, his rage sweeping outward in a visible purple wave, "Ye know damn well what the hell I came out here for, and how hard this is--"

"So, what, you can have some sort of dream come true, huh? So we can have a family, is that it?"

"YES, it IS DAMN IT!" the spacer jabbed his finger in his wive's face, "And dun't pretend that its any damn thing else."

"If it really mean that much to you, you would have been here sooner!" She shouted back.

"Ye KNOW that is pure bullshit!" he roared, flailing his arms wide, he slapped his hands on each other, emphasizing his words, "Ye know that ye know that ye know that."

"Yeah, so instead you spent all that money on other women," Leighlah roared, "Why are you even here if that's all you want?"

"You know why I am here, stop pretending you don't!" James bellowed, he fished a wad of papers from his pockets, "Ye damn well know what these are for, don't ye damn pretend like ye dun't know."

"Oh, of course, Master," the woman cooed in her soft voice, "All the organics sent for this outpost are the masters. My programming is very direct, all organic living beings are masters. Those who are no longer living are not masters, they are instead case study material. Masters are to be tended to with all their needs and obeyed at all times. There have not many masters here for quite some time. Are there any further questions you wish to inquire of me, Master?"

[member="Dominik Borra"][member="Lady Kay"][member="Thraxis"]

There started to be yelling from where [member="James Justice"] and his wife were. It started as he left them, and he only caught bits and pieces of it, but... Tell them? Pull this off? What? Did James know what this cube was in the first place? He did know to climb to the top... At this point, he couldn't make out what was coming down the echoing hallway. But it got loud. His attention was pulled back to the droid. "Ok, all organics.. So, is this floating cube the Citadel? And, what does the Citadel do?" He inquired.

"To fulfill your selfishness! As always!" Leighlah shouted, inches from his face.

"Is that what ye really think about me?" James roared back, slamming his chest in challenge.

"You know damn strait it is!"

James felt pain tear through him like a knife. He staggered back half a step. She was right. He was selfish, self-centered and self-consumed. But--he was here for her. He cared for her more than anyone or anything else. He was here for her. He was here--

"Get the hell out of my face!" James shouted storming past her. He pulled his com out and fumbled a few numbers as he made his way for clear air and privacy. The pain in his body made his chest heave. It hurt. It made breathing hard as a tear rolled down his cheek. He shoved that down, back down into his chest. He didn't have time for hurt. He had--he had--

The line connected to Celiana.

"Where the bloody hell are ye?" He grunted, "Did ye stop for donuts or somethin'?"

'Oh of course it is," the HRD chirped, "This is the Citadel. Our primary objective is to observe, gather data, and sort out what there is. Unfortunately, without any Masters around this has been halted for quite some time. Our secondary objective is to find the well of souls."

She stopped before a blast door, 'Here is the command center, Master. Is there anything else for you?"

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Thraxis"]
@Celiana

I got a ping on the comms and picked it up to hear James yelling at me about my stopping for donuts....If only, I'd jsut gotten back from cleaning up some osik fest on Ruusan. Speaking back into the comms I said, "James, I'm screeching into atmo right now, I assume you're somewhere inside the giant white cube yes? Well I'll be there shortly, keep your shorts on." Then I hung up on him. I was now all kitted up, Beskar'gam, sabers, Omen rifle, Judgement slugthrower, Echani blades, grenades, the whole nine. I initiated a drop sequence and walked to the boarding ramp as I felt my ship The Morrigan screeching into place. Dropping the ramp I turned my back towards the air and fell backwards.

Turning in midair I activated the thrust boots in my Beskar'gam armor. Triggering the command to have my ship land by James' ship and the main camp I crossed my arms in an X and plummeted through the manhole they'd all entered through. James had mentioned this place was called Graveyard and I could only imagine why. Landing inside cushioning my fall with The Force I checked my HUD and saw James' biosigns as well as two others. But hen I opened myself to The Force and after having flicked my helmet spotlamp on I felt the presence of thousands of spirits on this planet. Activating the helmet comm-link I'd established with James on our last job together I said, "James, what in the kriffing hell is this? Why the hell are there a bunch of dead people here? I swear by The Force...."

It wasn't unheard of to sense or even see the spirits of the dead in certain places in the galaxy but never in this qauntity... Pulling my Omen rifle from my leg I flicked its light on through my helmets' armor and weapons interface. Walking down a corridor I began clearing corners and tracking the biosigns making my way towards James' biomarker in my HUD... I hoped he wasn't going to attempt to bring back the whole planet, though if I knew James he'd only want to bring back one person in particular....I couldn't blame him for that after hearing his story and working that last job it was clear he'd loved and still loved her the woman he'd lost. His wife if he intended on bringing her back I'd want to be there. Too fierfeck'la many things that could go wrong, he could resurrect her but while she may be there physically would her mind still be intact or her soul for that matter? He could jsut as easily end up resurrecting ALL of the spirits here on this world and I had the feeling that would be incredibly bad....

Oh well, good thing I'd arrived when I had I really didn't want to be fighting undead people if I could avoid it Fierfeck'la Sith re-animating everything in sight tunring it all into weapons... Well at least I was off Ruusan, there was that. Making my way down the halls I sensed something was...off there was something about this place that wasn't right. It was old but my HUD recognized that all the circuitry was still online. Shaking my head I continued working my way towards James. "James, where are you in this place? I'm here looking if you have associates can we make sure they don't shoot at me whe we run into each other? I'm wearing my Beskar'gam armor so they know."

[member="James Justice"] - [member="Dominik Borra"] - [member="Thraxis"]

Sort out what there is? Well of Souls? This place was karking weird. "Yes. Could you come with me into the command center? I'd like to ask more questions please, about the Citadel, it's functions and about you." He walked to the blast door, looking for any manual switch to open it. if he did, he would activate it. If it opened on approach, Dom would wait to enter until she did as well.

James was hurt. And when he was hurt, he was angry. The old saying was more true than not--hurt people hurt people. When it came to James it was doubly so. His feeling in the force was an almost palpitate wave of agony like an open, festinering and infected sore.

"Welcome to the goddamn Graveyard," he said with a wave of his hand, "Animated dead, blackwing, ghosts, unliving, there's a lot of crap here. But the dead ain't ye concern as much as the living. The Laggaarbaa are brutal. Stay out of the Mushroom Forests, they live there."

He turned the corner to Celiana and pocketed his comm. This was serious business, the type that no one else needed to hear about--for now. His eyes glared into hers with a fire of solemnity. If anyone ever thought he was a wastrel drunk, now they would never be more wrong. His face was cut, angular, serious, and solemn. Swirls of purple and golden energy swirled in his dark brown eyes.

"What I am about to tell ye says between the two of us," he hissed in a whisper, "We will not tell a soul. Trust me, ye dun't wanna find out what happens when ye break a crime lord's trust." Especially when that Crime lord had nothing left to lose. "This planet be surrounded by three black holes that tore the system apart eons ago. All pilots avoid this place like the plague--superstitions rose up. A planet of the dead. A place where the dead walk like normal people, a home to the unliving." He took a half step forward, "A place where ye can find the lost."

"Of course, Master, anything you desire," said the HRD smoothly.

The door to the command center opened with a swish when Dominik pressed the access button. A spray of dust was risen by the action. After all the place was old. A few skeletons lay scattered around the floor, consoles, and the room entirely. Their uniforms hung limply off their bones.

The entire place had an Imperial air of technology, imperial and old from the days long gone. Lights along the walls flickered to life when Dominik entered. A massive screen that took up the main wall came to life. Several feeds of scanners of the surrounding area came to life, showing blue dots on maps that were the ghosts, a mass of red dots in the Mushroom forest scurried here and there that were the Lagaarba. Purple blips meandered here and there that were animated corpses, and a series of orange dots wandered around there were unknown. The living, James, Domink, Kay, Celiana, Thraxis, and the workers of Justice Shipping were white dots. All of them were scattered across the north eastern hemisphere. The other half of the screen was dominated by a downward spiral made of stones.
d4bda1c78a4f4a2e2e0a8278d29f5c52.jpg

A running clock stood in the upper right corner showing the year, the day, and the time down to the second.

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Celiana"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay frowned as she looked around the library. Books were wonderful things, but the problem with them not being electronic was that she couldn't do a search on them to find what she needed and have it brought to her within seconds. So...she had to do it the old fashioned way; by going through book to book.

It took time. Thankfully some books were able to be skipped, either due to the language or the title. But some of them needed an in depth search. Soon a pile of books was created on one of the desks. Kay began to go through them, looking through the chapters. One such chapter popped out at her among them: Gate of Oblivion. It was a little similar to Well if Souls and so, she began to read it.

The chapter told a bit of a history lesson:

~Thousands upon thousands of years ago, there was an evil Spellweaver named Mordrid. He devised a way gain power from the dead so that he may further his plans to rule the Galaxy. Other Spellweavers that were servants of the Light managed to use his own ego against him and trapped his spirit in limbo. It was held back by the Gate of Oblivion. Only a mortal hand would be able to go through the ritual to open the Gate and bring him freedom, so there was no way that he could manage it himself. The Gate was sealed and it's whereabouts hidden....

But it wasn't enough. Mordrid was cunning. He began to use the spirits of the dead to gain in strength, calling more to him, in hopes that their sheer power gained would be enough to break the Gate and set him free. The Spellweavers saw this. It was not in the Spellweaver's laws to blow up a planet, nor was it even believed that such a thing was capable. They worked with scientists, first evacuating the planet and then created a black hole nearby to keep others away. After time passed, Mordrid's strength grew. Black holes are meant to take energy, but his stubborness and willpower allowed him to do what he needed to resist the barriers before him. So two more black holes were created in a bid to weaken him.

But it wasn't enough...

Mordrid magnetized the planet, drawing ships and unsuspecting people to him. He even created the Well of Souls, a ploy to draw the grieving men and women to the planet through their need to be with their dead loved ones. When the living were unable to do what he needed, he had them killed and trapped their souls, feeding off their memories and luring even more to his Graveyard planet with them.

The Spellweavers warned that should the Gate of Oblivion be opened and Mordrid released, all of the stars will go out and the Galaxy forever will dwell in darkness.~

Kay looked up from the book and frowned. Leighlah. The spirit warned her, told her to get James away from the planet. Was he brought here by Mordrid? Was Leighlah being used to lure him and for some reason was unable to say why? Was she being threatened? [member="James Justice"] certainly was powerful and his anger and grief blinded him at the best of times. Kay had to find out for sure.

She took the book and slid it into her satchel. She had to talk to Leighlah, had to talk to James. But could she tell her brother what could be happening? No.

And then a thought occurred to her. Kay took out the book again. Her husband's spirit would never be found here, nor anywhere and she had been told why. But she had told no one else. What had caught her attention when she had stumbled upon the book was not the history lesson on the Gate of Oblivion, but something else; a chapter on binding a spirit to another person. It was similar to a possession, but different. It was what had happened to her husband. If all else failed...then this was the last resort. She studied the page, the incantation, logging them into her datapad as a back up before carefully tearing the page out. She folded it and placed it in her tea pouch, while the rest of the book was placed back inside her satchel. Kay then took out her commlink and signalled her brother. "James?! James where are you?! I need you now!"

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Celiana"]

After twenty minutes of following the ghost, every occasion it going through a pile of rubble from a collapsed building and being forced to play cat and mouse, they finally arrived. A large darkened stone building stood before them, its gates long since rusted by times hammering beat. Soon after all the games they finally arrived, the ghost passing effortlessly through the door while the rest had to push against the weighted iron, their bodies pushing themselves for every little tug, the feeling of rusted flakes falling onto their bodies before finally the doors swung open, the group falling through as they landed into the main hall.
16f1b8d8f06e067be46e4ee5b89334e7.jpg
As they walked through the Top hatted ghost pulled out an ethereal watch, his fingers coiled around it and a single brow raised, "You are quite late. Almost eerily so." the man spoke as he turned around, walking towards a door his fingers at first wrapped around, then came back, the door not moving in the slightest as from it emerged a portly fellow, if he had flesh his eyes would have long since bagged and sagged, with a flick of the hand the man left, walking down the stairs with that eerie grace that came from a ghost that believed he still walked among the living.

After a few seconds the men walked through the door and the portly man looked with a childlike excitement, "Oh finally the living walk among us! Do you know how long it has been? I sure as hell don't but finally, someone else who might realize the state we are in!" the man exclaimed, quickly floating through everything and straight towards Thraxis, he had no delusions of life, no delusions of still walking with the living. "Please sir, I beg of you..." the man cried, "Take the mantle of Mayor, I have taken all I can stand and I can't stands no more!" he yelled, as he was closer the bags had grown visible, even though he was see through he could see his hair had fallen from the stress, "Please... take it... bring some new life to this damned city..." he continued to cry, falling on the ground, his body halfway fallen through, all the while Thraxis and the gammoreans looked with bewilderment, unable to process everything that had happened so fast.

Imperial. Huh. Dominik walked inside, watching everything boot up and turn on. He looked from Imperial Officer to Imperial Officer, nudging one off of the top of a console with his booted foot. It fell and practically shattered upon impact on the floor, sending pieces of bone and dust everywhere. He looked at the feeds the screen gave him of the entire planet, zoomed in on specific locations and zoomed out to see whole sections of the planet. "First in my series of questions, What killed these men?" He asked as he walked to the center of the room with the HDR. "Also, I may already know the answer to this question, but who built the Citadel? Describe this 'Well of Souls', and why do you gather information and "Sort out what there is"?"

If this was Imperial... Then, there was most likely more to this place. Quarters, an armory, maybe even a room where a Sith called home...

James gave Celiana a nod, "I got another man here. Named Dom. I need ye to work with him. Work him well. Get him to help ye to find out where the Well of Souls or the Gates of Oblivion be. Remember our promise."

He felt his comm ring, he looked at it. Kay. The spacer pursed his lips. He had that feeling in the pit of his stomach, some would call it the Force giving him intuition, he just called it a hunch. He knew he could only keep his secret from her for so long, "I gotta take this. Be back in a moment," he pointed down the hall, "He went that way with an HRD, ye can't miss 'im."

The spacer pulled himself out of the cube and let out a sigh. He braced himself for what was to come. Leighlah was right. He was on a burning ship going down fast. He had to finish what he came here for. He thumbed it on, pulling the comm alive, "Ello Kay." he looked at his watch, "Ask Officer Dargovich to take ye to me position. He will lead he here to this cube-thingy."

He quickly tapped out a message to Dargovich.

"Detain Kay. Keep her safe until I return. Do NOT hurt her or I'll keel ye meself. Justice."

"Alright, Sis, he be waiting for ye, I'll see ye soon," he said warmly before ending the call.

He rubbed his face, pushing back the regret, remorse, and pain. "I swear, its for ye own good, sis. I swear."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Citadel was built under the orders of Emperor Palpatine, may his reign and rule last forever," the female droid said with glib coolness. "There is a great deal of ghost activity around this Well of Souls. We are unsure as to why this is the case, but we do know it is. There was ongoing speculation, some saying it was the place where the souls originate from and is a passage into the Netherworld. Others claim this is a way to reincarnate, for souls to inhabit a new body. I am still attempting to formulate the data, without a Master to assist, it is very challenging. This was the primary mission of the Citadel.

"And as to what killed these men," her cool blue eyes flickered purple, "I did." A pair of vibro blades jutted from the synthflesh that covered her arms, jagged and still tainted by hundred year old dried blood, "Do you have a problem with that?"

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Celiana"]

James was hiding something, I could tell...But as it stood my orders such as they stood were to find Dom and find out more about this place and where The Well of Souls or Gates of Oblivion were. This place was Imperial, meaning it had probably been built under either Vader or Palpatine's orders especially if it had people who'd been contaminated by the Blackwing Virus. Sighing I looked at my HUD and looked for the bio-marker that indicated where Dom was at. Rifle braced against my shoulder I began going down the hallwways. As it stood I had a very bad feeling about this. If this was a planet where the dead could commune with the living then odds were James meant to bring someone back probably his wife...Only problem was if he did well that had the chance to open up a whole new box of bad things in the galaxy.

Clearing left then right I continued working my way down the halls. "Dom! You down here? James sent me to lend ya a hand!" Just then my shouting brought some reanimated corpses my way. Lovely, rifle agaisnt my shoulder I placed several three round bursts through the first three before calling Meetra's saber to my right hand and igniting the cyan blad with a snap-hiss. Turning I impaled one before dancing back away and decapitating it. The last two I cut their legs off and ran Meetra's saber through their skulls ending them. Deactivatign her saber I slid it back into place on my armor before pressing the rifle back against my shoulder. "Come to Graveyard he said, it'll pay for that favor he said, it'll be an adventure I thought. Ghosts of the dead, reanimated corpses, possible Sithspawn! You owe me dinner for this James!" I shouted to nobody in particular.

"Dom! where are you?!" Continuing down the hallway I saw a humanoid bio-sign and hoped it was Dom...

[member="Dominik Borra"] - [member="James Justice"] - [member="Thraxis"] - [member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Officer Dargovich? Who was that? [member="James Justice"] seemed to be in an almost cheery mood. Maybe he was getting close to the Well of Souls. Then that meant that she had to hurry.

Kay double checked to make sure that she had what she needed before stepping out of the library where a man stood down the hallway.
Paul-Bettany-paul-bettany-21472783-2408-1600.jpg
He turned his head and then began walking towards her with determined steps. "Are you Officer Dargovich? James said that you'd take me to the cube thing that he's in."

The man known as Officer Dargovich nodded and took her arm, leading her down the hall. "Yes, yes, yes. He just sent me word on where to find you. Now let's hurry. This way." He quickened his pace, giving Kay not much of a choice but to follow along as he held her arm. But instead of taking her outside, Dargovich opened a door to a large room and took her inside. He let go of her arm and closed the door, locking it before turning to face her with his arms folded across her chest.

03_GRADARA.jpg

Kay heard the door lock and turned around, raising a brow. She knew now what was up, but needed to hear it being said. "What's going on? You're supposed to take me to James and he's not here. I already have everything that I need, so take me to him now."

"I'm afraid that I can't do that. I have my orders and they are to keep you safe."

"Yes, safe while you take me to James! We have to hurry! He's at some cube thi--"

Dargovich raised his left hand while he interrupted her, "--No. We are not going anywhere. You are to be detained. Those are my orders. It's for your protection." He kept himself calm, his words spoken in a matter-of-fact tone.

Kay of course, was not calm. "My protection?! Are you kidding me?! Somehow he knows that I know what he's up to! I have to stop him, don't you understand?! He doesn't know what he's doing! He's going to kill us all!!" She went to him and tried to physically move him away from the door, but it was like trying to move a tree. It was as though his feet were rooted into the floor.

"No one is going to kill you while you are under protection."

"Not even James? You do realize that he's the threat, don't you?! He's blinded by his ambition. We have to stop him. Just take me to him please!"

"I'm afraid that I can't do that."

Kay let out a frustrated scream. She couldn't reason with the officer. It was like talking to a wall that responded with politeness. She paced back and forth, her anger growing, but she did not want it to take control. Instead, she had to come up with another tactic. And if this one failed, then she would need to go to her last resort. She took out her commlink and signalled her brother once again. "James! Why did you order him to lock me up? I have to show you what I found in the library. It's about a Well of Souls and Gate of Oblivion. I know how to open it and what's on the other side. Now order Dargovich to bring me to you, please!"

She began to pace back and forth while she waited for the answer. Dargovich kept his eyes trained on her movements. He knew that she was a tricky one.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Celiana"]

"I am afraid its not that easy, Kay," James said softly as he held the phone close to his ear. His dark brown eyes stared off into the distance, heavy with hurt. He was giving up a lot here, he was breaking every code in his book, every ounce of everything he knew was right.

He felt his fingers slacken on the comm unit pressed to his ear. He had decided a long time ago that some things were too dangerous for Kay. Some things were too dangerous for his children.

"I lost Leighlah," he whispered, "I lost the one woman I love. I have a chance to bring her back. And I can put meself in harm's way but--I cain't lose family. Not again. I can't--"

"Greetings, Justice," intoned a cold, familiar voice.

The spacer smiled, turning on his heel. He needed a sample of blood. A sample of Leighlah's blood to clone a body for her to take over. There was only one person who would have that, "Been a long time, Prosecutor."

"Honestly, Justice, did you think that we did not know of this place? Invisible planet? Mythological in intent? This is the sort of place we hold near and dear to our hearts," the Prosecutor asked in its fluidly mechanical voice. "We tracked your fleet here. Did you really think you were safe in Soceras?"

"So come at me," James said with a shrug, "end this. Finish our fight."

"You know that is not how this works. Tracing calls works two ways."

The spacer's fingers gripped the comm, his knuckles turning white under the pressure, "You son of a queen. Don't you dare--"

"Or what James? You cannot stop this, you will not get here in time. I will mount your sister's head on a pike."

"Kay! Hold on! Stay--" The line went dead with static.

James sprang of the rock, summersaulting head over heels in a flip. He slowed his impact at the last moment, he felt pain shoot through his legs but the spacer staggered into his speeder and tore away towards the castle. He had to hurry--he had to fight--he had to rescue her.

Prosecutor basic idea:

8c2bdafd9c5c5b2ec38b81741aa5e879.jpg
[member="Lady Kay"]

I'd heard the name before on Geonosis the first time I'd worked with James. The Prosecutor, I'd also worked a worm into the comm system James was using as I'd found him earlier. The Prosecutor was here and that meant James would be scared. Or on the run, probably both. Making my way back towards where James had been before I'd decided to go after Dom I heard the plan that The Prosecutor had and I saw James take a hard fall. "James! Activate The Morrigan's assault protocols the voice code is when all the stars grow dim I still have love. Remember James and mount up get your sister!" I felt cold rage as I'd screamed the messge to James and now The Prosecutor was on my tail. Kark it all!

Taking off at a sprint I made my way back down the hall towards Dom. "Dom!!! Fierfeck!" I slid into the door way and crushed the door controls with The Force as I called my Aqua saber to my right hand and ignited it with a snap-hiss. Clipping my DC-17m rifle to a harness point on my Beskar'gam armor I activated the helmet spotlamps and began searching for a way to rendezvous back with Dom. I'd programmed the friend and foe system in The Morrigan and had the ship set down not even a click away as he'd been running I'd activated the retrieval mode which meant that my swoop bike had already been laoded back up and after initiating the assault protocols James could make a quick entry and save his sister.

Making my way throught the maze of hallways I activated my helmets comm system. "Yo, Dom? We may have a bit of a situation here... James had to leave to deal with...family business and he told me to link up with you only problem is now I have some guy calle dthe Prosecutor after me and if James is scared of him well...that doesn't bode well. Care to make it a point to link up with me?"
As soon as Dom spoke I'd be able to tag his comms and make my way to him. This was turning out to be one hell of a day...

[member="James Justice"] - [member="Dominik Borra"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Thraxis"]

Dominik's hand snapped to his pistol in a reaction to her springing her blades to life. She didn't move past that, so he hesitantly took his hand away. His armor could do more than protect against a vibroblade anyway. "So, why did you kill them? Your Masters? And, are you unaware of the situation outside of this system? What's happened in the galaxy?" The fact that this was Palpatine's work didn't fly by Dominik. He knew of the projects that man had started in his reign, none good. This Well Of Souls... Obviously a similar 'not good' project.

He heard someone over an open channel, calling out for a 'Dom'. Obviously himself, as [member="James Justice"] felt that 'Dominik' was too hard to say. It wasn't a voice he recognized. James? He had to leave to take care of 'family business'? Something wasn't right. James was excited and felt a dire need to explore here. As much as the man loved his famil-... The only family he had here, was his dead wife, and [member="Lady Kay"] . He drew his pistol, aiming it back the way he came. He listened to the rest of this woman's words. He had been on the receiving end of this trick enough times. Hell, he had used it before. Incapacitate someone, then claim that they left or were busy, and claim to be friendly to find out their location, then take them out as well. Only Justice Shipping was here on the planet, but something may have happened while Dominik and James left the Palace...

"Come to the Control Nexus." He hesitantly replied, still in his distorted voice that the helmet always changed his voice to. He took a deep breath. Lady Kay had been teaching him over the past couple of months, on how to be good. He had been paranoid and deadly his whole life. He didn't need to be that way anymore, but... No. He could deal with a fight. He was more than trained to kill. If this person betrayed him in the end, Dominion would be the victor to be left standing.

"Do you have any info on someone or something named the Prosecutor?" He turned his head towards the android woman.

As I heard Dom come on the comms I heard him say come to the control nexus. If the people James kept working with him were probably just as paranoid as he was. I'd made a recording of the whole exchange between James and The Prosecutor just in case the rest of the people working with us were paranoid I'd kill them or attempt to. Trust was only as good as the evidence... Rounding a corner I saw several more re-animated corpses and after noticing the brigth Aqua light they rushed me. In a flurry of motion I flipped my saber to an inverted position and took out their legs before spinning my grip and taking off their heads as they fell with a back slash.

My HUD specified where the control nexus was and after pressing my back against the wall I rapped on the doorframe before calling out, "Name's Celiana one of the lot James called in as a favor, I'm coming in." With that I came inside the doorframe and hit the controls to seal it I'd rather not have The Prosecutor randomly show up to ruin my or Dom's day. Deactivating my saber I slid it back into place along my ribs and noticed that there was a droid with a female shape that also had hidden vibro-blades and Dom had his hand on a pistol probably in case the droid attacked.

Coming around the corner my elbow resting on the butt of my DC-17m rifle hands in clear view I said, "Dom I take it? What with the droid and the hidden blades?"

[member="Dominik Borra"] - [member="James Justice"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Thraxis"]

"I had a good reason," the HRD said at last, "the Disease was tearing into their bodies." the sound of Celiana dropping more animated corpses carried into the room, "Mutations of the Blackwing Virus. The order was given that when a Master contracted the virus to terminate them, in an attempt to contain the effect. However, this was not done. Due to the limited comms and the planet's state of being cut off from the rest of the galaxy, we have been out of touch for quite some time."

The HRD inclined its head, "I am afraid I do not know of such a title."

While the Prosecutor may have been in route to assasinate Kay personally, the being was a masterful tactician, one without equal. After five years of fighting, murder, bloodshed, and pain, James still didn't even know what gender this shadowy being was--or why they were so vehemently attacking him. Its ability to fight, capture, and twist the odds was only one of its many capacities. It had many many well trained pawns that it could call on at any time.

"Masters," the HRD said. "I regret to inform you that there are several beings detected en route towards the Bridge Crossing to get here. Many of them, I am afraid."

[member="Celiana"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

Image of HRD for Celiana
15ef54b6b741e4459100aac6d94bd8ad.jpg

"Blackwing Virus?" Dominik questioned. And she didn't know about this 'Prosecutor', and was cut off from the galaxy. "You haven't heard, but Palpatine is long since dead. His First Galactic Empire fell, more than 700 years ago to Luke Skywalker and the Rebellion. Many more empires have risen and fallen in that time. The Rule of Two is hardly upheld anymore." Footsteps, and a brunette woman came around the corner. Dominik kept his gun trained on her even as he lowered it slightly, letting her come closer. She shut the doors.

Lightsaber, force user. Rifle, marksmen. Dominik observed and looked over this newcomer. He nodded at her assumption, then looked at the HRD, then back to the woman. "She's alright." he said to both of them, referring to the other woman at the same time.

"Bridge? Do you mean the long metal one that spans the chasm between this mountain range at the next?" He asked the HRD, putting away his handgun and moving to the large screen at the back of the room. He would look to see what color of dots were the ones heading towards the bridge. "Does the Citadel have any defenses?"

Looking over the Human Replica Droid appreciatively I let out a low whistle and said, "Holy Hellfire I have got to get me one of these..."
Looking over at the controls I noticed what my HUD showed to be some sort of auto-defense networks. But it'd been down for ages now...Kark....The Human Replica Droid had been here that whole time though...Turning to the HRD I asked, "Is your network compatible with these auto defense networks? If so can I connect your physical shell to the defense networks and engage the automated efense systems?"

There were quite a few defense protocols too quad laser turrets, cannons, electric generators, and crowd dispersal tools...If we could get the defense systems online we'd be much better off. The Citadel was defensible but with all the corners and the Blackwing creatures I didn't want to have to fight through the halls...

[member="Dominik Borra"] - [member="James Justice"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Thraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom