Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploring a Graveyard I PM for Invite

Graveyard.

That was its name. James and his crew had crashed on this planet a few days ago. The Miss Fortune had been damaged beyond repair. Through the course of 48 hours, he had met [member="Denn Ralto"] and hired him, met his dead wife, and called in re-enforcements. Over the course of several days they had re-geared and re-equipped. And now, here they were, ready to explore the surface of this planet that they had taken.

b3417516388a8ecb7e328bfb831927f1.jpg

James Justice stood in the abandoned fortress-palace that he had spent the night on. It was serving as one of their temporary bases of operations for now. It was a forward outpost a few kilometers from their newly taken ship yard on the surface. Here they could easily ferry goods, supplies, intel, and gear to and from the shipyard with ease.

"You should tell them," Leighlah said behind him, her ghost form not far from behind him.

thumb.png

"I can't, ye know I can't," he whispered, not turning around. "Ye have no idea what that would do to them."

"They would lose all faith in you," Leighlah agreed, "They would see you as a liar, but they are your family, your friends. You know you can't keep this kind of thing from them. You know you can't."

James bowed his head, pursing his lips together, "I am not the man I once were, Lee. When ye--when ye passed on I became different. I lost all the good in me when ye went. Now all I got left is, its all I be now."

She reached to touch him, her energy hand resting on his shoulder, sending tingles across his skin, "Your still a good man, James. You just forget sometimes."

"Maybe I am," he whispered, "I hope ye are right."

He tried to push the idea from his mind as he gave her a warm smile. It was time for them to get to work, they had a Graveyard of the undead and the ghosts to explore.

OOC:
This is an exploration thread and a continuation of this thread. We have a fleet, an army, endless gear, mounds of credits and a planet to dev. The concept of this world is that the plane between the living and the dead is very thin here. Ghosts, undead Sithspawn, and all manner of other mystical "impossible" beings run wild just use Star wars or Chaos Cannon for your thing if your gonna make it show up (as well as Laagaarbaa ;) ). This is largely uninhabited, and if you'd like to call up a dead family member to have a chat or settle old debts have fun.

Aside from that, you have a very real say in this planet's lore, so have fun, and let's explore!

[member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Celiana"] ((If you want to))
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Gray Raxis"] ((If you want to))
[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Thraxis had both gotten of the planet, and then gotten back on the planet, within the course of a few days, his body still ragged and broken, but he damnwell claimed this planet, and by jove, was he going to make sure no one else could take away his rightful sovereign ship of this planet. He held close to a troop of Gammoreans, their Axes held in hand, armed in some heavy armor, he wasn't going to risk another attack of Lurquba, he wasn't in the right state to fight off more then a couple, but hopefully the Gammoreans could make up for where he fell flat.

Slowly he walked into the pod, his body raddled with pain, though his pride couldn't let himself appear weak, his body stiffened, not a peep or a moan as he made jovial jest with his comrades as slowly the ship broke from the main, slowly descending onto the planet, its heavy body slowly clouded by flames as Thraxis breathed a sigh of relief, "Its good to not be burning alive..." he said as he put his head back, a smile glancing across his face as he hanged his mask in his fingers, haphazard to fall as his fingers waded as the momentum pushed it around his fingers dancing along trying to prevent it from escaping his clutches.

Slowly the ship pierced the atmosphere, the Gammoreans looking to the monitors as they observed the mushrooms that had populated the lands, a look of awe and wonderment as they looked at the dangers that lurked between each crevice. "All right men you know the drill. Don't die. That's all and have fun." he said as slowly the ship started its descent, turning from a roar of thrusters to a peep then to a nothingness as the Gammoreans scrambled out, Thraxis following in their stead as he took a stretch, he couldn't look weak, even if it meant every bone in his body was about to snap.
[member="James Justice"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay had spent most of her time in the fortress-palace. She still didn't like this planet, there were too many dangers. But, she made a promise and had to keep it. She was to help [member="James Justice"] leave. There was no sign of that happening yet, but maybe when he has everything settled, he will be able to go.

And so she remained, wandering through the grounds, sipping her tea, lots of tea, and not eating a whole lot. She just didn't feel like it. James went so dark that even the area around him at started to lose it's light and that worried her immensely. Was she going to have to fight him one day? Or would he be saved?

She spent most of her time alone, trying to figure out this problem. There was no one to turn to, no ancient wisdom to fall back on. So she had only herself to rely on. No matter though. She was used to that.

With her tea cup in hand, Kay opened up a tall door and by chance came upon a big, dusty, old library. That sure looked promising.

[member="Thraxis"]

Dominik hadn't been much of help when it came to finding his friends and rescuing them when their ship crashed here. And it seemed like instead of getting off the destroyed rock, they intended to stay. At least, [member="James Justice"] did. They found an abandoned shipyard, and took possession of it. Along with this fortress the Dom was currently in. If they were going to stay here, he might as well be as well. He had already taken the original cargo bound to Xal 3 over, then returned. The Free Colonies were more resourceful than he anticipated.

Right now, his militaristic mind was poring over old holoprints of the fortress that he had found stashed away in a safe, located in the wall of what seemed to be a Head Office. It didn't take long to bust open the safe and get inside.

He was looking for secrets. Passages, other safes, saferooms, lockers with weapons, the norm.

James pulled his trademark leather jacket on and made his way to what had been the grand dining room. There was a massive ancient table, and sprawled across it were holographic readouts of the planetary scans that been conducted thus far. As far as planets went, there was still much left to be desired. The dense debris that surrounded the planet made it all but impossible to really get a reading on most of the land. However, there was a sizable amount of stygium on the planet, and that was very clear on the readings.

"What be this?' James asked pointing to a blur on one of the hologram readings, "It says a lot of metal 'ere but we hardly got much of a reading, that dun't say much to me, could be a ship, could be a base. What does it mean?"

"I--I- am not sure, sir, that is all our scanners could get," a nearby officer answered.

"Why? What do ye mean?"

"I mean that, well, there seems to be something making the scans hard to get, impossible even," the man admitted, "Perhaps a cloaking or jamming device?"

"I doubt it," James growled, "I am gonna check it out."

"Are you sure that is wise, sir?"

James shot him a hard stare, 'I dun't pay ye to question me judgement, I pay ye to operate a ship's scanners. Until ye can do ye job, keep ye damn mouth shut, son.'

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry sir."

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Thraxis"]

Slowly the group began to hovel there way around, there first objective, not dying. That was also their second and fourth, with their third being to have fun. With each step they drew closer and closer to the Mushrooms, their towering glow being nothing more then a beacon for danger, it called to them, it was there to test their mettle, a titillating call that whispered gentle nothings to come even closer, they knew its allure could mean their death, but if it was their day to die, then so be it. Dying on an alien planet never did sound like a bad way to go after all.

As they moved down through the almost humming forest, the group got more and more agitated, they could see the wildlife, though with every step they took they pounced off, deeper into the forest center, and with the weight of each movement, the hovelled group could never catch a thing. The stink of bloodlust was almost becoming audible, as the grumbles hanged in their throats. They wanted to kill and instead all they got was redballed.

"That is it. I have had it up to here!" he hissed, his hand reaching far above his head, the swelling pain of movement exiting his body through his audible rage, "We are done, everyone, split up and go find something to kill. I may not be able to kill something, but damn it you lot better." he decided, in his state, murder wasn't achievable, his muscles almost lurched with every movement, and begrudgingly he couldn't keep it up anymore, he needed a break from movement, he needed to relax and with the state of the creatures in this forest, he felt safer here then he felt in the White Palace.

The Gammoreans bickered for a while, some wanting to follow commands, others wanting to guard, but they knew deep down, that Thraxis word was final. And if he wanted them to disperse, they would disperse. Begrudged to follow orders they all moved in all directions none following another path, they would set there own path into this forest, and if they didn't come back. Well, dying on an alien planet never did sound to bad anyway.

As Thraxis listened to the hum he almost felt refreshed, it was a change, he was so use to the sound of cities or bloodshed that the noise almost sounded foreign, like some alien speak he couldn't manage to comprehend. As he sat himself down onto a rock he listened to what felt like an eternity of garbled words radiating through the forest, though beneath the brush underneath his feet he saw something, some cobbled together stone. His eyes struggled to follow it, the stone long since overgrown and hard to follow, though with a long and hard look he saw it lead to a path.
[member="James Justice"] [member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

James half-stormed, half marched towards one of the waiting speeders outside. This thing was boxy, heavy, and a little outdated. But more importantly, it was durable and able to withstand the heaviest that this planet could offer. He climbed into the driver's seat and slammed the door after him. He opened his comm and rang [member="Dominik Borra"], "Heading to check some crap out. Hop in if ye want."

As he waited to find out if the man was going to take him up on the offer, he sent out a message to [member="Celiana"] on the encrypted bandwith, "Got a job for ye, if ye were serious. Taking care of a planet. Feel free to come. I can pay ye in credits--or hard materials. --Cpt J." With it, he attached the co-ordinates of Graveyard.

"She a friend?" the ghost of James' wife asked giving him a teasing look.

James smiled at her, if she had a body, he would have reached over and grabbed her hand, "No, love, she has someone. She be very happy with her."

He pulled out into the forest and began roving through it along the mountains. He was, in all honesty, a terrible driver, horribly distracted.

"Its alright, James, you don't have to pretend, I know what you have done," She shook her head, 'And I don't blame you, I was dead."

He shifted in his seat, 'Ye know I have always only loved ye, right?"

"Always," she whispered.

A few moments later they were at the bridge to cross and reach their target. It was too narrow to bring the speeder through.

15b963d1dfdd344893b23c952aa2b8de.jpg

James stood in awe for a moment at what he was looking at before climbing out of his speeder, 'Come on, let's check it out."

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Thraxis"]

Dominik heard the blip from his helmet, alerting him that a comm message was coming through. It was purely audio, and it was from James. He let it through. "Sure, not doing anything here other than sleuthing for possible secrets." He ended the comm channel and loaded up. His handguns from the desk where he laid them, his Harpy Rifle from where it lay on an old, dusty couch, and his sword from against the wall. He walked down the many staircases to the base floor, passing by a library with a [member="Lady Kay"] in it.

He still felt a twinge of guilt every time he saw her. He failed that one time, and she could have been dead because of it. It was only luck that she was alive, and that Dom didn't have blood on his hands that he didn't want.

He exited the palace, or whatever it was, and entered the speeder with [member="James Justice"]. He sat backseat, as his dead wife sat in the passenger seat. Man, this place was creepy. Dead things were everywhere, and it was just unnerving. Not alright with his head. Every time he saw one, he wondered if it was one he killed. He had done so much, that he hardly remembered any faces. Only the important ones...

Eventually they had gotten as far as they could, stopping before a bridge spanning a large, large expanse to a mountain range. And at the top of the highest mountain, was a giant cube, floating about a hundred feet off of the tip. Inside his helmet, he gaped, staring at the seemingly impossible geography. He followed James out of the speeder, staying on the side of him opposite his dead wife.

He brought his rifle 's scope up to his helmet, placing it where his eye would be. His helmet connected due to proximity, bringing up a display. He over looked the bridge, making sure it seemed safe enough to cross in the first place.

After a few minutes of discerning the trail, walking back and fourth, trying his best to follow it only to follow the wrong rocks he finally made it, he looked long and hard, an almost sullen breeze washed out through a decayed part of the mountain, slowly Thraxis approached, the wind almost collapsing his body as he pressed through deeper and deeper still. The wind subsided the deeper he went, the darkness encroaching around him as he pressed with little little care for his own safety.
After a few minutes of wadding through darkness, his fingers pressed hard against the wall as he hobbled along, his fingers rubbing against every nook and cranny that had pressed itself into the wall, a voice was heard, it had no interest in him, the ghostly figure walking past, Thraxis eyes widened, before shaking his head, ignoring the supernatural, "Nope, just ignore it. If you ignore something, it therefore never existed. That is the law. At least, that is the law of my planet." he mumbled, following along the rocks for a few more minutes before finally he saw it, a light almost beckoning him fourth as he walked around a corner, a long line cobbled steps as he looked in awe at his new found home. His lungs dragged in air all around him, his mouth splitting apart as he bellowed, "Shotgun!" his voice echoing through the place as he fell to his knees, even yelling was a trial to go through for his weakened state.
[member="James Justice"] [member="Dominik Borra"]​
[member="Lady Kay"]​

James looked over the bridge with the critical eye of someone who was not a structural engineer. He couldn't tell much about structures. This one looked rickety but like it would work. There was no telling what was in that big square, but judging by its shape and the fact that it was floating, he had a feeling it was not a natural phenomena.

Leighlah placed her hand on his shoulder lovingly, "Be careful, James."

The last thing she wanted was to see him fall to his doom, unable to do anything about it.

James looked back at her with a confident grin, "Dun't worry, love, I been through worse than this. Even on a good day."

She nodded and he struck it out towards the rope bridge. It swayed as he walked, he wasn't afraid of heights--but falling was another thing. He kept his eyes forward, instead of paying heed to the yawning void of death bellow them. Or the sounds of the animated dead emanating from it. The boards underneath were made from metal, clearly planks salvaged from a crashed ship. Rust wore at the edges, and in a few places there were holes strait through from the wear of age. He crossed at last without much addo. He waited for Dom to cross after him.

"Here be the plan," he said, "One of us gotta go ahead advanced. The other gotta stay back and keep an eye on things. I guess ye wanna be that with ye rifle, aye? Don't camp out, just stay a few clicks back and keep ye eyes open in case anything decides to, ya know, eat me. Or somethin'."

With that he began to stride ahead confidently towards the stone square. He activated the comm, 'By the way, ye got any idea how we can get up there for a closer inspection?"

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

Dominik dismissed the conversation between James and his dead wife. There was no way that could be healthy for the mind. Could it?

He kept his eye on the bridge, the ropes, the metal plates that made up the walkway, making sure to analyze everything as James made his way across. The weight, shifting, wind speed, potential sounds of ropes snapping, everything. He would be lying if he said that the tiniest temptation to shoot the rope and drop James into the chasm didn't find it's way into his mind, but he wasn't that man anymore.

James got across alright, so Dominik tried the same. And it was good. He had to exhale a breath he didn't realize he was holding once he reached solid ground. Listening to [member="James Justice"] , he had to nod in agreement. "Right boss." Dominik looked up through the scope as James started forward, zooming in on that floating cube. He bobbed up and down a little bit, he could see. It was very slight, and probably wouldn't notice it without his eye being alert to the change in a single pixel.

At the comm came in from James, Dominik took the liberty to look around at the tip of the mountain and surrounding it. "Well, looks like walking will be the easiest part. There are lots of floating stones and smaller landmasses floating in between the cube and the mountain. We could use those to climb up. But..." He zoomed back up to the cube, inspecting it closer. "I don't see anyway without climbing gear or a ship to get on or inside the cube. It's just sheer rockface. Not openings or caves from this angle." He lowered the rifle and took a short jog to get closer to James, like he had instructed, then brought his rifle back up once more.

Getting James' message witht the attached coordinates I plotted a jump to the planet in question which James had designated as Graveyard.. Ominous name for a planet but if anything I'd be good on armor and weaponry. Knowing James I'd probably need it all... Padding barefoot into my cabin I pulled on some clothes and started getting kitted up. Having engaged the jump it'd only be a little bit before I disengaged the jump back into real-space and entered orbit.

Pulling on my Beskar'gam armor I engaged the magnetic clamps and began sheathing various blades on my combat harness then locking down spare mags before fitting my DC-17m "Omen" blaster rifle on my right thigh plate and my silenced Reaper pistol on my left hip. Outstretching my arms I called my dual sabers to my open hands then crossing my arms in an X I placed them on either side of my ribs and making sure they were locked down I began going through my ship getting various gear together fro theis adventure. James had said he would pay me in either credits or hard materials. Both of which I could use, in any case I'd be there soon enough...

[member="James Justice"]

"Ah, damn good," he chuckled in his ear comm. "Who said anything about there being an opening. We will make one if we want it that bad."

James wasn't even sure why this cube was so attractive to him, all he knew was he needed to get there. For some reason or another.

"James you need to be careful," Leighlah cautioned him gently. "You don't know what your getting into up there. Even I don't know, I haven't been here."

A few other random ghosts fluttered by, James gave them a cold scowl. "I will be, love, I swear."

He reached the massive cube, it was suspended several meters over head. He could see the rocks between them that Dom had talked about. He worked the kinks out of his neck muscles. Welp, time to go. Summoning the Force, he shot himself through the air like a bullet, his hand stretched out and grabbed a rock. He gripped it and pulled himself higher, slingshotting ahead. Another was off to his forward left, he planted his foot on it and kicked himself higher. Up, up, up he went, climbing from rock to rock until he reached the top breathless. It was flat, smooth and totally unimpressive--except for the perfectly round manhole in the center.

"Well how bout that?" he muttered moving closer to inspect it, "All clear, Dom."

[member="Celiana"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Thraxis"]

Dominik got about a 100 meters away from the cube as James reached it, stopping every so often to check around the cube, the floating stones and the surrounding landscape. Other than ghosts, there wasn't really anything here. He watched his boss use the force to jump from boulder to boulder, climbing higher and higher as he went. There wasn't a path that a normal person could use to climb up, the rocks were too far apart from each other for that. As soon as [member="James Justice"] reached the top and gave him the all clear, Dominik put the rifle back at his side.

He held up his left arm, looking at the palm for a moment. A friend had told him about a way he could use the small tractor beam inside for other things than combat. It wasn't a hard thing to think of, but when Dominik thought about all the applications, it was actually his grappling hook, parachute, and his won Force in a way. Time to see if it could work how he wanted it to.

He raised his arm, pointing it at a boulder that was roughly 40 meters away. He didn't need his eye to tell him that. He activated the beam, and tried to pull it toward him. Yup, as he expected, the Laws of Physics pulled through for him. It was too much energy to pull the boulder towards him, so instead it pulled Dominik towards the boulder. And like that, he pulled out his sword to stab the rockface, planting his boot's toes into places just to hold him enough so he could aim his hand at another rock, and zoom towards that one. And like that, he went up and up until he was able to land on a rock level with the top of the cube, and he jumped across.

A Manhole. Huh. "Hold up." He said to James. He expected him to try and jump right in, but they had no idea what this was. Dominik would stand over it, and peer down. He would cycle through thermal, infrared and shine an ultraviolet light down the hole to see if there was in deed anything down there,

Slowly Thraxis made his way down, following the Cobbled steps with care as he watched his step, the stone itself had long since been in disrepair, the ghosts that wandered the halls having little need for it. Some looked with confusion as he walked down, others quickly retreated, he had an almost stench of evil perforating off of him. Every coupled of buildings he would stop, look it up and down as the handiwork seemed to remain on it, though the signs of age had definitely taken its toll.

Quickly he opened a Comm link, if there was a city underneath here, he was sure that James had found something of significance, "Yo James ya there?" he said as he looked around, there were too many Force Ghosts around, though they never seemed aggressive, as if they had been tranquilized. "Are there any records of an underground city? Or even any records at all for this place? Maybe a Jedi Training ground?" he said, his voice echoing throughout the caverns, looking around he found an aged seat, walking over and sitting down it quickly collapsed, almost in too dust, as he fell back, his head clanging against the stonework, "Son of a prick." he muttered.

He sat there for a few minutes, simply watching the ghosts go about, he saw them fall into the same pattern. They didn't go about there day as if they were dead. They went about it as if they were alive. They simulated everything down to the the last factor. Occasionally some would trip themselves up, others would go to what he assumed were vendors, rocks placed on the platters as they handed over imaginary currency. It was as if they refused death, they remained on the mortal coil, maybe they were denied there death. But in the end, they went about it as if life hadn't changed. His eyes narrowed, it explained why some took note, he was a new factor, something he imagined they had yet to experience since their death.

As he sat there he heard an echo, a guttural pig like scream, "Shotgun!" it yelled, he had no idea how far away it was but no matter what, it echoed. He watched as some of the ghosts looked towards it, only one moving to go and observe, Thraxis let out a sigh, before slowly peeling himself up.

"Too late!" he yelled in retaliation, the other ghosts paying no head, they seemed more interested in the guttural tone of the Gammorean.
[member="James Justice"]

James took a step back and let his armored man do his thing. That was, after all, what he paid him the big bucks for. Thankfully, Dom's scanners wouldn't pick up anything hazardous, just network maze of tunnels. When the man was done, James hopped in, his boots landed on the stone flooring with a thud that echoed in the dark passage for quite some time. James began to reach in his jacket to fish out a flashlight when the hall began to hum to life with a glow. Thin lines of light blue light glimmered to life, illuminating the hall with a cool light. It was intensely ominous, coupled with the silence it was almost terrifying.

The spacer began to slowly make his way down the hall. He stopped when he heard Thraxis' transmission in his comm.

"Not much that we can get," James said with a slight scowl. "We scoured all the databanks we could. There be a few legends of the old smugglers and pirates of a Planet of the Dead. A planet where the dead and the living are blurred, the lines of life and death be all but non-existent. But no one really believe 'em too much. Called it an old spacer's tale, the ravings of mad men who spent too long in hyperspace.

"I wun't doubt it. The Jedi and the Sith always be setting up their damned temples all over the place, like monkeys pissing on trees or somethin' and calling it their own. Ye find something?"

He reached the end of the passage and went down a turn to his right before stopping in his tracks. A strange figure stood before him, deathly still.

15ef54b6b741e4459100aac6d94bd8ad.jpg

"Greetings, masters," it intoned in a cool, emotionless and liquid voice, "I have been waiting for quite some time. Please state your directive."

[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

Dominik let James hop in after not seeing anything threatening. Just caverns and tunnels, crisscrossing and winding all the way through the structure. He let James hop down before following him, making sure to bend the knees. He was about to turn on night-vision when the room started to glow. On instinct, Dominik pulled out his twin pistols. He scanned the room, but nothing apart from the glow was happening. He followed [member="James Justice"] forwards, staying right behind his right shoulder until he stopped due to a comm.

Dominik rolled his eyes in somewhat disgust for the man on the other side of the conversation. [member="Thraxis"] . James had been associating himself more and more with the man, despite the man being completely insane. Not to mention torturing [member="Lady Kay"] twice, one of those times Dominik himself had to recuse her. He knew that they had a close relationship, like siblings. How James didn't throw Thraxis in a hole and throw away the hole was beyond the Ex-Agent.

Dominik took a few steps forward to look around the corner as James was preoccupied, and saw a figure. He pointed both pistols at her, but she just gave a greeting, and asked their 'directive'. Their purpose, Dominik supposed. It was strangely a very computerized range of vocabulary that she used. Was she organic at all? "Boss, come here."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Kay found the old library to be dusty. But there was something about the smell of old books and parchment paper that she liked. It was inviting, almost like the smell of a good stew cooking on a cold and damp day. And it also carried with it an air of mystery. Adding to that was the fact that trees were growing inside of it, long forgotten plants that now guarded the tomes printed from the fibres of their ancestors.

As her eyes wandered through the shelves, there were a few books that appeared to be lacking in dust. Someone must have been looking at them. Curious, Kay pulled one of the books out and casually started flipping through the pages. Nothing really popped out at first. But then a big something did. She furrowed her brows, reading aloud the large printed words on the chapter in front of her. "The Well of Souls?..." Turning the page over, she realized why it caught her attention. The pages immediately behind it were torn out. Someone had removed the entire chapter, and it was done recently.

A feeling if dread washed over her as she looked up from the book. "James...What are you up to?..."

[member="James Justice"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

The spacer sighed and crossed to where Dominik was. He saw the woman before him and raised his eyebrows in surprise. You didn't see that everyday.

Leighlah cleared her throat beside him, "James."

"Oh. Right. Yes," he swallowed, "Er, 'ello, Miss."

"Greetings, Master, I have been waiting for quiet some time. What is your prime directive?" she repeated coolly.

"Master? Waiting? What?"

"Yes, sir. 736 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes, and 8 seconds to be specific, sir."

He shoved his hands in his pockets, "Ah, well, I see, thank you."

"Of course, what is your prime directive, Master?"
"Oh-uh," James really wished this woman would learn to speak English--or something, "What's ye name?"

"I do not have a name, Master. I am simply a Human Relpica Droid here to wait, maintain, and serve the Masters."

"Okay, who be the masters?"

"Masters are the organic keepers of this Citidel. Would you like me to lead you to the control nexus?"

"Oh, yes, right. Lead on," he said with a forward wave.

She turned stiffly and began to walk awkwardly but stiffly down the hall. James hung back and whispered to Dom, "I dun't trust this. This lady gives me the creeps. I'd stay on the alert." He tapped his blaster pistol strapped to his thigh. This planet seemed to be an onion with layers on layers on layers. Leighlah gave his forearm a tug, he looked at Dom apologetically, "I need a word with the miss, follow creepy chick. I'll be along in a brace of shakes."

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Thraxis"]

Dominik watched the two talk back and forth, and soon enough, it was confirmed. She was a droid after all. 736 years? That was quite some time. Almost back to Luke Skywalker and The First Galactic Empire.

"Way ahead of you." He replied to the command of alertness.When told to go on ahead, Dominik rolled his eyes. "Don't let me catch you two inside of eachother." He half-joked, despite the circumstances. He walked forward, following the woman. "So, would you classify both me and him masters?" He asked of her. He made sure to stay a few paces behind her, constantly scanning the roof, walls and floor for any traps, pressure plates, or something of the kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom