Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expedition to Kesh (FE)

Rocho would be quick to be prepared. He in particular would keep his force pike in hand as he would come forth in preparation for the landing. It was time to get things started. This really wasn't his...quest so to speak. But it seemed interesting, useful, and was for the Fel Empire, so it was all acceptable to him to keep going for it.

Aiesha Solari

A
Aeisha gathered her things, and was preparing herself for the the trip to Kesh. She opted to wear her Jedi knight robes, clipping her lightsaber to her hip, toe back her hair in an old fashioned baraid. Sitting down cross legged in her regular serenity meditation a call had come in notifying her of a turn of events.

Jairdain who she had met briefly had been called away for some business of her own and was asked if she could take her place during the expedition. Over course Aiesha had accepted and hoped the expedition would go smoothly. Gathering herself she had made her way to the premier's ship.

“Mr. Premier Harris may I have a word with you”Aiesha asked politely .With a nod she had presumed.

“I have been informed that Jairdain will not be joking us and had asked if I would take her place, this may change part of the plan you have in place. I hope I may be of further assistance to to you.”

[member="Premier William Harris I"]@Rocho@Adenn Kyramud[member="Kalic Daws"][member="Jairdain"]

Adenn listened half attentively to what they spoke of. He didn't so much as twitch at the joke that the Premier made, it simply wasn't funny to him. The only reason Adenn was here was to protect the Premier, and getting this artifact would help protect him, and the Fel Empire. He payed more attention though when the premier spoke that the artifact had to be kept balanced. Interesting, what of a non force user had it? Adenn thought to himself. Then the premier said he couldn't use his jetpack, and someone(@Rocho) laughed about it.

Adenn turned his head towards the trandoshan then, observing him and his gesture that he meant no harm by it. Preferring not to say anything, Adenn merely nodded his head to what the Premier said. While jetpacks wouldn't be allowed, that didn't mean that his rotary gun would be denied as well. Smirking slightly behind his helmet, Adenn began to make plans for what he'd bring with him. He had most of it here with him already. When they were dismissed, Adenn nodded his head to the man before leaving to get the rest of his supplies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took less than 5 minutes for Adenn to have everything ready. He had a bag packed with extra supplies, food, water, some extra articles of clothing such as an extra body suit, etc. Other than that, he had all his weapons on hand, including the A1-Vulcan rotary canon(see BIO) strapped to his back. The weapon itself was connected to the pack on the side, strapped so that it was within easy reach, but still out of the way so Adenn could move easily. Aside from that, he had all his usual weapons with him(see BIO again). Alongside that, his cloak with the Clan Mortui symbol was hanging over his left side, covering that side from view.

Then, knowing he was more than ready for anything, Adenn had already made his way towards the raider corvette. Upon arriving, Adenn stopped outside of it and looked it over. It looked the way the Premier had said it would, like an old retrofitted raider corvette. Looking it over once more, Adenn then headed inside. He was holding his bag with his supplies in his left hand, partially hidden beneath the cloak, and his right hand was free, but didn't stray far from his waist. It was a safety precaution, one that calmed Adenn.

Within the vessel, Adenn simply made his way towards the lounge and immediately spotted the Premier there. Upon seeing the Premier, Adenn gave a light salute to him before looking around the lounge. Shrugging to himself, Adenn made his way towards a small table off to the side. There he placed his bag next to the table, disconnected the A1-Vulcan from his back and set it on the table, before sitting down in the chair himself. He then crossed one leg on the other, ankle resting on his knee, while he put his arm up on the chairs arm and leaned against it with his head, still helmeted. With that done, Adenn looked around the lounge, waiting for others to come. He had yet to know where they'd be going to sleep, and do other such things. So with that, Adenn waited, observing those before himself.

[member="Premier William Harris I"] @Rocho @Aiesha Solari [member="Ashara Evanaris"] [member="Kalic Daws"]

As two guards climbed aboard the ship in their robes, Harris watched ramp lift and close through a monitor. The ship rumbled as the engines hummed to life. The vessel quickly took off, barreling up into the heavens, leaving a a vapor stream which could be seen from the town and palace below.

The white vapor trail followed the vessel through the sky as it shot through the atmosphere, the outside quickly shifted from a clear pale blue to a deeper navy until finally loosing all color in the darkness, save for the beautiful Nebulae nearbye the system. The ship bolted forwards as it alligned with it's distant target, a voice over the speakers alerted all passengers to be seated, followed by a short wail of the sirens. The ship took off into hyperspace, rocking and creaking as it launched forwards.

Finally they were about to arrive, Rocho prepared his weapons and leaned against the unactivated lightsaber axe. Currently looking more like an unusual cane then an axe just yet, due to the blades being deactivated. Ammunition galore and ready to finally step out onto the planet. Rocho looked from one place to the next, just preparing himself to do whatever was necessary.

Sure, it was just supposed to be an expedition. But the possibility of something interesting happening was very high on his list of hopes.

Finally they were about to arrive, Rocho prepared his weapons and leaned against the unactivated lightsaber axe. Currently looking more like an unusual cane then an axe just yet, due to the blades being deactivated. Ammunition galore and ready to finally step out onto the planet. Rocho looked from one place to the next, just preparing himself to do whatever was necessary.

Sure, it was just supposed to be an expedition. But the possibility of something interesting happening was very high on his list of hopes.

The ship slowed down as it cut through the atmosphere as fine and sharp and a newly forged blade. As it slowed, Harris and the others grabbed their stuff and began to stand. Harris looked across at [member="Adenn Kyramud"], You ready cowboy? He looked at Adenn who simply just nodded. Harris walked to the door as the engines revved up, a sign of landing. The group approached the boarding ramp as the engines began to scream into VTOL. The ship shook slightly before lightly touching down. There was the sound of depressurization as the ramp clicked unsealed, and then slowly lowered with a mechanical groan. As the team began to disembark, a small group of individuals was standing to meet the visitors.

Harris approached a Female in the group, "Hello, I sure hope we aren't disturbing you."

Around the High Lady were guards and soldiers. These visitors were unexpected and Zesiro had decided to see what was going on before they got too far onto her world. Technically it wasn't her world, but she still played a large role in the running of the day to day business here.

She wore a blue gown, but no crown or tiara to indicate what she was here. Her blue eyes looked the group over and a lightsaber did hang at her belt. Not that she had any intention on drawing or using it.

Motioning to the group to stay behind, Zesiro stepped away from them and met Harris half way between his people and hers. Shaking her head to indicate there was no issue.

"What brings you to Kesh? I am Lady Zesiro Charr."

[member="Premier William Harris I"]

Zesiro said:
"What brings you to Kesh? I am Lady Zesiro Charr."
"I am William Harris, Grand Premier of the Fel Empire. I apologize on our intrusion, I wasn't made aware of any inhabitants. But since you asked, We are here for an artifact of sorts, one of major importance. This ship contains my guards and party. We will be sure to stay out of your hair should you wish. You are free to join us so long as you don't mean us any harm."

Harris waited for a moment.

"You don't mind us, do you?"

Rocho stepped out calmly, armed and ready, but not aggressive. Especially as they saw the small group before them, among them [member="Zesiro"] who Harris addressed and turned out to be local nobility of some kind. Well at least she was friendly enough. The Trandoshan turned his head, watching patiently as Harris answered the question of their presence.

They all spoke so relaxed, Rocho decided he might as well make a comment of his own after the Premier finished. He was a Trandoshan after all, and he hoped he would be a little less intimidating if he showed he had a sense of humor, "Promise I won't bite. Can't speak for everyone else though, humans can be so weird." he joked, smiling and chuckling. Even with his deep voice it was rather obvious just how lighthearted of a comment it really was, even if he didn't add afterward, "Joking of course, I'm pretty sure they're not gonna bite either. Sorry."

"This world is ruled by myself and the king. What you read in history books isn't the Kesh that is today. What artifact are you after? Perhaps we can be f assistance."

With that Zesiro would motion to the guards to leave her, only one remained with them. Another trandoshan who might be familiar to these people. He had been caught poaching on royal grounds and his punishment was to spend 90 days working for her.

Turning to look at Rocho when he spoke, she chuckled a little at his joke and held a hand out to him.

"Pleased to meet you all. I'll accompany you, if you don't mind."

She wasn't going to bite either, but made no comment on that. As long as this group didn't break any laws or try to cause trouble, then she wasn't going to get in their way.

Harris smirked at @zesiro. "We are looking for an ancient artifact deep within the crust, hidden within the walls of an ancient Sith temple. It is an oracle of immense power that needs the beholder to maintain perfect balance. To prevent a total meltdown, every action of light needs to be followed by an equal action of darkness. Only he who so carefully toes that line may behold such an artifact, and that is why we are here. Our group is evenly balanced, and I work as a neutral to study the artifact and gain the knowledge contained within." He paused and looked at her, "This mission is of the utmost importance for the Fel Imperium, if you should choose to help, I will split what other treasures I find with you."

He waited a moment and looked back at the crew as they pushed heavy crates off the ramp and began to unload BARC speeders.

Turning back, he began, "We can pack up, but I would prefer your blessing to continue. The choice is yours, and your word will be respected as law."

Rocho reached out and shook her hand as she offered it, "The pleasure is mine." He said trying to remain polite, even if he was willing to joke he still wanted to show respect, nodding as she mentioned accompanying them but looking to the Premier as he was the one to decide on the matter. He gave a slight hand wave to the other Trandoshan present after he stepped back, presumably he was also on duty and Rocho would not interfere if he was not allowed to speak or they had some other rules in place.

He watched as the Premier explained their presence and mentioned the possibility of leaving. Rocho found that unfortunate that it could happen, but felt no need to try and force it either. As much as he might want to see what it was they could be finding, he'd rather not a dispute be caused for an unnecessary reason.

[member="Zesiro"]

The artifact he mentioned was unknown to Zesiro and she shook her head. Motioning off into the distance, she assumed if this temple was still around, it would be away from the current palace and town around them.

"What use of treasure might I have?"

Her own knowledge of the Force was very limited. Zesiro might have the means to get anything she wanted, she lacked much formal training. What she did know was so far in her past that it hardly mattered now.

After the handshake, she let go of Rocho with a nod of agreement and turned back to Harris.

"We can lend you whatever you need to transport what you find on your expedition."

@Rocho @Premier William Harris I

"I thank you but that won't be necessary."

Harris nodded his head as a group of Speeder bikes was unloaded from the raider. Harris turned to the men aboard them and shouted, "Northeast, two clicks. Find it and ping us!"

The speeders took off and Harris began helping unload the cargo and scanners. After about ten minutes, his commpad began beeping. Quickly he raised it and began speaking to someone over the line before raising his head to the men. He looked at the light transport that they had awaiting and double checked the cargo was attached before climbing aboard the speeder.

"Everyone aboard, we are moving out!"

Rocho continued to watch as discussion was carried out, friendly people they were dealing with. That made everything so much nicer. He was great when it came to fighting and it did score him points, but there was still something pleasant about a proper discussion like this. He turned his head as the speeders were unloaded and Harris gave his orders, he'd prepare to head out on his own to set off.

As nice as these people were, he was quite ready for the mission to begin and see exactly what it was they were looking for.

[member="Zesiro"]

Giving Harris a dirty look because he hadn't answered her question, she joined them. Probably not at all dressed to go out into the wilds, Zesiro didn't feel there was time for her to change. About the only thing she had that would work was her lightsaber.

He gave orders for people to start moving out and soon enough all of them were on route. Things were run with efficiency and she could certainly approve of this. Her world was closer to a monarchy than military, but there were some benefits to how he ran this.

"What do you plan to do with this artifact?"

@Rocho @Premier William Harris I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom