Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expedition to Kesh (FE)

9fea0a4c32a70b7552c6003f6f283050.jpg
Objective: Get to the Briefing

Kesh, A world isolated from the rest of the galaxy due to a number of reasons. For one, A strange magnetic field covering the system limits hyperspace travel to and from the system, that makes it very difficult to approach. For two, the planet's isolated culture make it not the most welcoming part of the galaxy. Finally, The world is primitive in comparison to those near it. Kesh is an interesting target, but for what reason? Littered upon kesh are many, many artifacts of the ancients. The world is a strange one for sure, but that put it in the Fel Empire, and it's growing influence for that matter's, influence. On Kesh, deep within a crack within the crust that leads to the upper mantle, is an almost Hellish sith temple of the utmost importance. This, in particular, would be the target of such an expedition.

Though it isn't confirmed by reliable sources, the temple is said to hold, not only riches but very important artifacts of the ancients. This makes it interesting for someone such as Harris who, upon hearing of it, organized an expedition. He is after a major artifact in particular. Hidden in the secluded temple, far within a decaying wall, lies an oracle that symbolizes perfect balance. Strange for such an item to exist within a Sith temple, but existing none-the-less.This Oracle is a very intense beacon of the force, it maintains a presence calling upon those insensitive to the force otherwise. Its powers are beheld as spiritual. It is said this oracle has the ability to bring someone back from near death, and instantly heal those who touch it, curing them of any disease or disabilities they may have. On top of this, it is a source of true, untamed power, hence the reason for isolation and burial. The Oracle is sadly not incorruptible, and he who beholds it must be careful not to drift too far to the dark or light, for they risk changing the balance within, and that may hold dire consequences.

4tbZSLA.png
Harris walked slowly down the long hallway, he and his guard's smacking footsteps echoing through the extravagant hall. He was heading towards the meeting hall situated near the center of the palace. Harris approached a large doorway as he reached the center. He walked through the empty space and into a large room with massive windows facing the center of the palace. There was a large round table with chairs lining it in the center of the room. The room itself was gorgeous. Like the rest of the palace, it had granite floors and walls of quartz. The trim was of pure gold, and the large open windows held at the center, a double door that could be exited to overlook the royal garden. Harris loved the openness and warmth of this room.

Walking around the outside of the table to the section closest to the windows, Harris sat and looked to the right to a flat computer next to his seat. He pulled open his jacket and unclipped a pocket on the inside, sliding out a small flat device, before plugging it into the terminal. He sat up and straightened himself as his guards straightened at the door. Pushing a button, it sent forth an invitation to multiple individuals to come to attend this meeting. Harris smirked and stood, sliding his chair back in after rising, and then approached the massive windows. He slowly opened the double doors in the center and stepped outside. As he closed the door behind him, Harris walked to the center of the platform, smiling as the sun above hit his skin. He calmly sat down in the center and closed his eyes, listening to the chirping birds and the sound of the light wind in the trees, falling into a meditation until his guests would behin to arrived.

Richard Von

R
Richard sat in his private office located in his luxury yacht, he received a transmission from the premier inviting him to a meeting, luckily he was in a nearby system running some small business tasks.

" Captain Uriah set a course for Osseriton, I have a meeting to attend "

" We will leave immediately "

It wouldn't take long before they arrived and exited hyperspace above the planet, the ship descended to the closest spaceport, Richard took in a deep breath recognizing the familiar smell of the planet's air. He made his way to the Imperial Palace nodding at the guards as he entered before long Von had found the meeting Hall and claimed himself a seat.

[member="Premier William Harris I"] |

Ashara receiving a transmission from the Fel empire felt strange, It had been some time since the premier and her last spoke. More so in passing than anything else, needless to say it was very odd she was summoned to this meeting at all. Of course she was going to attend she thought thoroughly to herself, but unfortunately she would have to leave her apprentice behind. She could sense the urgency around the message and its secrecy, and If it came down to it, she would send for her for apprentice if need be.

She explained to MikeV, and He dint take the news all to well, but he needed to understand this was a closed meeting as far as she could tell, plus she needed him at Draika to hone in on his training so when she sent for him he would be ready.

A few hours later her ship entered the atmosphere and proceeded to land on Kesh. Following Fel Empire protocol, she preceded to land. Making her way through the imperial palace, the meeting hall was not hard to find. Although the guards had eyed her suspiciously, Ashara paid little attention to them, walking past, she found a seat. She could feel a web, a spider lacing its intricate plan in the background, she could not tell just yet who the spider was.

[member="Premier William Harris I"]

Harris opened the door and stepped in, greeting his guests before sitting in his seat.

"Ah, [member="Ashara Evanaris"] is it? It's been a long time. I'm happy to have you with us. And," Turning his head to [member="Richard Von"] "Always a nice suprise to see you as well. I will explain the meaning of this when the others arrive."

It seemed Jairdain's involvement with the Fel Empire was starting to fall apart. With all the various aspects of her life taking up more and more of her, she did not know if she would be able to give her position with them the proper attention. While she had been involved in about half of their activities, the other half she ended up having to miss due to her other commitments.

When this particular meeting was called, Jairdain had to be present. There were some very important details she felt the others should be aware of before they ever set foot on Kesh.

Walking a brisk pace, she arrived after Harris had and waited for the others to join them.

"Good morning, Harris. It is nice to see you."

It was golden that was her choice of words. Thing is...she could actually see him now. Poking his nose out of a pocket was a small green animal that gave her the eyes to see with.

"What exactly do you have planned?"

Though others were coming, she wanted to hear from Harris before they got here. This way she could speak her mind and leave quickly.

[member="Richard Von"] [member="Premier William Harris I"]

Kalic flew the Starcrest down to the surface, landing near the group of fellow Fels. As he walked out of the fighter, the Miraluka pilot saw his leader [member="Premier William Harris I"] , the vaguely familiar [member="Ashara Evanaris"] , and his teacher/student [member="Jairdain"] . He also saw someone he didn't recognize( [member="Richard Von"] ). Either way, he walked closer, and quickly greeted everyone.

"Well. Hope I ain't late for the party." He then noticed something in Jairdain's pocket. He looked at her, using the trick she helped teach him.

What are you carrying around?

Rocho's ship landed and he stepped out, again he wore his armor and was covered in ammunition, though he left the Tempest, sniper, and hunting rifle in the ship keeping only his melee weapons and shotgun. He had heard some things about the situation, potentially. artifacts. Now that was something he was interested. Once he had truly realized the potential of his force abilities, he had considered the possibility of following it down on collecting such things. They might help him after all.

As he walked in he took a quick glance at all present, Jairdan he recognized, as of course the Premier, the rest were mostly unfamiliar. He flicked his tongue out for a moment in thought when he saw Kalic though, he could...sense it again. The force. Such a strange sensation. Then another one, Ashara. He took note. Three he felt so far, how...interesting. He still needed to learn much much more, but so far, that was something he could get much easier.

[member="Kalic Daws"]@Jairdain@Premier William Harris I[member="Richard Von"][member="Ashara Evanaris"]

The room slowly filled with individuals, some Ashara had recognized, others left a force trace and somehow she had known them by what means had escaped her. Harris of course she had known vaguely.

“Of course, it's been to long”

She could sense the secrets floating around the room that everyone like herself tried to conceal, but the light and the dark side were working against each other casting a veil of deception throughout the room. It would only be a matter of time before all was revealed, Ashara tried to sense everyone's involvement, she was strong, but not that strong.

Whatever it is she obviously knew it was of importance if so many Jedi were invited to this little gathering.If it was an object as she presumed it to be, she knew she must have it. Once she had more knowledge if and only then could she asses and make a plan to have it for herself, greed started to consume her.

@Rocho@Kalic Daws@Jairdain@Premier William Harris I[member="Richard Von"]

An expedition to Kesh was planned, and Adenn had been invited. Normally, Adenn would've refused, he had no interest in expeditions. However, it seemed the Premier would be going, so Adenn needed to ensure his protection. Sighing, Adenn had arrived in the palace some time before, though he hadn't made his way towards the meeting room immediately. Rather he prepared himself for this expedition. He wore his armor, made sure his cloak(See Vizla from TCW) was prepared, and his weapons were in place.

Once he was prepared, Adenn made his way towards the meeting area. When he arrived, he noticed that several others were already there. Shrugging to himself, Adenn entered the room and nodded to those he knew and glanced over those he didn't. Then he made his way towards a seat and sat down. He was ready and would simply wait for the others.

[member="Ashara Evanaris"] @Rocho @Kalic Daws @Jairdain @Premier William Harris I [member="Richard Von"]

Harris stood up at his chair as everyone began to sit down. The large wooden table beeped as the glass center lit up with a faint blue color, projecting a holographic image of a world. Harris slowly began walking around the length of the table past the guests.

"We will beginning, please take your seats." Harris watched the last few stagglers sit down and mentally counted before doing a light nod. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today for an expdition... I hope you've cleared you calanders," Harris smirked and a chuckle was heard among one or more of the people in the room, "We are going to kesh. In search of an artifact." Harris finished the circle at his chair and stooped. "Kesh sits on the opposite side of the galaxy from us and holds a very dark secret. Hidden within a cavern, deep within the crust, lies a temple of sith origin that holds an ancient oracle of intense power and importance. I called everyone here today, Jedi, sith, and others, in an attempt to keep a neutral balance. For I myself am rather grey, alligning with niether dark nor light, living as most do with nothing definingly evil about me. I see it of the upmost importance to keep a force precense much like my own, of niether definitive light, or definitive dark, but rather a more balanced precense. The oracle, though powerful, is easily corrupted."

Harris leaned down, grabbing a small remote.

"This mission is not easy, and will be physically demanding. Due to the unknown composition of the rocks, and predicted combustable make-up of the air due to high levels of sulfer, jetpacks will not be allowed," Harris looked at [member="Adenn Kyramud"], "I'm sorry. But if we move quick, we can take the artifact and bring it back to study it, for it may find itself very important in our hands... Any questions?"

Aiesha Solari

A
Aiesha neared the room where she was told the meeting place would take place, The jedi Knight felt something so dark and sinister surround her thoughts, a hidden agenda one that could not be mistaken. She felt a disturbance, Aiesha knew the aura, but she was running late, by no fault of her own. She had travelled halfway across the galaxy to be here, the purpose unknown. A friend of hers a master of visions foreseen her to be here.

All she had known from these visions foretold was that the balance must be maintained and apparently she had a part to play in such matters.Aiesha believed firmly in the balance of the force she was here to play here part., Whatever the reason her purpose was here Aiesha kept her focus in the here and now.Trusting her instincts guarding her feelings not to reveal the real reason why she was here.Opening the door to the meeting room Aiesha entered.

“My sincere apologies I hope I am not interrupting”

With a quick look around the room, she thought it would be wise to slowly close the door, and wait.

[member="Premier William Harris I"][member="Adenn Kyramud"]@Rocho@Kalic Daws@Jairdain@Richard Von

Rocho listened leaning back in his chair and thinking as the Premier explained. Clear the calendar, easy enough. Most of what he actually did by schedule was according to the Fel Empire anyway. Though that did mean he probably wouldn't get to go hunting any time soon, that would suck. Oh well.

Whenever [member="Aiesha Solari"] entered he'd give a welcome nod. Man there were just so many force users in the room it was crazy.

His interest rose as he heard the mention of the artifact, now things are getting interesting. He spoke of keeping the force neutral. At first Rocho was a bit uncertain just how important that really was. He personally preferred it, but he didn't really think it mattered all that much. Though, when he mentioned that the "Oracle" was easily corrupted, it made a little more sense. He nodded to himself at mention of difficult terrain, that wasn't gonna be much of a problem he imagined. He dealt with that sort of stuff all his life practically. He had to laugh a little quietly when the mention of no jetpacks was made and the look towards [member="Adenn Kyramud"] but quickly waved it off to show he meant no disrespect about it.

But then questions was brought up and Rocho nodded raising a hand and standing up, "Yes sir. Is it permitted to bring other objects back as well for personal use. Should I find anything else of...use, or interest, to me." he asked before waiting patiently for the answer.

@Aiesha Solar i[member="Ashara Evanaris"] [member="Premier William Harris I"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Kalic Daws"] [member="Richard Von"] [member="Jairdain"]

Ashara kept running what Harris had said, “Easily corrupted.” through her mind. Ashara had spending a lot of time researching such things.Now the Oracle was just out of her grasp, Rocho could have whatever he wanted. She wanted the Oracle for herself, but she mask her feelings and pretend to go along with the plan.

Except now she was surrounded by another Jedi, distaste filled her lips while Aiesha stood there among the other force users. She would have to be careful if she were to have it for herself. She knew the Jedi or anyone would trust her she had to devise a plan

@Rocho@Premier William Harris I[member="Jairdain"]

Harris looked at [member="Rocho"] and smirked.

"We are not a raiding party, but IF you find something of interest that won't interrupt the mission, then you may grab it. Be known though, we are going to catalog what we bring back before they go to their places."

Harris looked around the room, something, or someone didn't feel right. He faked a smile and asked? "Any other questions?"

[member="Ashara Evanaris"] [member="Aiesha Solari"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Kalic Daws"]

Aiesha Solari

A
Aiesha felt the disturbance floating around the room, She could feel the premieres need of assurance. These were dark times and the Oracle could be used for good or bad. Aiesha was starting to understand her part to play. Respectively nodding to the others in the room.

“Premiere I will do what I can to help you, although we haven't Officially met My name is Aiesha Solari I hope my arrival doesn't cause problems here.”Aiesha stepped back keeping her mind focused while she meditated.

[member="Premier William Harris I"]@Rocho@Adenn Kyramud

Harris smirked at [member="Aiesha Solari"] and lightly nodded, "Nice to meet you." He looked around the room. "Well, if no one has any questions, then we must be off. Everyone get your stuff together, when you are ready, meet me at the south landing pad and show the codes I will be sending each of you to the guards. Once you pass the checkpoint, meet me aboard my retrofitted raider corvette in the lounge."

He saluted the room, "Off now" and straightened. As the others started to funnel out, he called over Aiesha. He held waited till she walked over and greeted her. "Aiesha, I never did get the pleasure of meeting you, but my advisors told me of your skills with the force, and I am glad to be working with you. This is a strange mission for me, I have always been an admiral, or leading from the frontlines as a general of some army, and in all my years of service, I rarely took time to myself, I never took the scenic view." He paused and stopped his short walk, looking at her, "And my current office of Premier doesn't lead me much time to enjoy nature or explore without a brigade following me. It's going to be nice to be off Osseriton."

Harris chuckled slightly, "I apologize, too much about me," He held out his hand, "It's nice to meet you."

[member="Ashara Evanaris"] [member="Aiesha Solari"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Kalic Daws"]

Aiesha Solari

A
Aiesha understood all to well, she loved nature and took every opportunity she could to stop where she was and take in the scenes and meditate. She was shocked she was unaware she was known even here, Aiesha never looked at herself in that way. She did looked forward to seeing Kesh she had heard there many beautiful things to see.

Aiesha was happy to finally meet Harris she had heard he was an honorable man and look forward to working with him, and possibly a friendship.

Aiesha extended her hand as well

“Nice to meet you as well, I have heard a lot of good things about you, I am looking forward to see Kesh I hope it is as beautiful as I have heard. I know I understand how you feel.So very few take the path less taken, but its self fulfilling.I look forward to working with you,”

Aiesha smiled and was hopeful she wasn't being rude.

“I suppose I must prepare my things”

Rocho would soon prepare to make sure all of his things were ready for the journey. Well, he was already quite prepared and could leave at the very moment. But a little extra assurance could always be a good thing. Doubtless he'd leave his grenade launcher in the ship, it would cause far too much danger as it was an explosive, far worse then the jetpack certainly. But he would remain quite armed and prepared for battle no less.

@Aiesha Solar iAshara Evanaris Premier William Harris I Adenn Kyramud Kalic Daws Richard Von Jairdain

The Exphedition Sets Off!
This is a time skip to after everyone is prepared, from this point we will begin our travels and exphedition
4tbZSLA.png
Harris climbed aboard the Vessel, he was no longer in his cloak, but in an grey uniform with a peaked cap. He walked down the hallway and to the lounge room where he swung the large olive military bag onto the table and then sat, waiting for the others to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom