Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expanding Horizons (Cara)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Cara Sampson"]
Noah smiled as he looked down at Melissa as she yawned a little bit and stretched out in his arms. When Cara asked him why he had come all the way out here Noah looked back and smiled. "Because Simon knows I'll come here. That and I have some friends who can help us out." Noah informed her as they finally got to the airlock. Letting go of Melissa for only a moment, Noah typed in the code and the the door slid open and the ramp slid down. When he heard the second thing Cara said Noah shook his head a bit. "It's all right Cara, a few years back, I was just like you were." Noah informed her and motioned for him to go first.

(OOC: Apologies for the long delay, I've been in the hospital for a bit. Just got home yesterday.)

"I see." Cara said softly. So he expected Simon to come here, and try again at them. "I guess its better than nothing. Though I still can reach out to my intel assets and get some more information on him if you'd like." As for how or why she had those assets that was a whole different story.

The blonde shrugged and sighed, "I just ... I have some much trouble trusting anyone these days. I've just been through too much to be able to easily open my heart to anyone new." A frown crossed her lips, "Not since Zak, and that's something I still feel awful about. Because it was my mistake, my error that got him killed. Lost the love of my life, because of a stupid mistake. And after all the backstabbing from others in my life, it just isn't easy for me. I'm sorry." She said quietly as they made their way to the speeder rental stall.

(Feel free to skip Siobhan again, didn't leave much for her to post to)

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Cara Sampson"]
(OOC: No problem. I've been busy myself.)
Noah chuckled when Cara mentioned reaching out to her contacts about Simon. "Don't worry Cara, I've got my own people and besides, I served with Simon for eleven years, I know nearly everything about him. His methods, his means, his motives. Trust me Cara, I know Simon inside and out, but the bad thing about that is that it is vice versa, but that's where you come in." Noah informed her as they walked, when she talked about Zak again, Noah's mouth formed a grim line. "I've found when it comes to people like me and you Cara, when we screw up, we don't get the blowback, it's always the people we care for."
[member="Cara Sampson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom