Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Exegol Judgement

Good-day Annihilators!

The Annihilation of Exegol thread has come to a conclusion. Whilst not quite as epically long as Tython it was still a great turnout with over 700 posts being registered. In the end though it required judgement so I thank my fellow staff members for providing their thoughts and views on this.

Participation

This thread was noticeable for the number of writers and alts from all sides taking part. From close examination of the thread both sides were somewhat punctual with posting. However, it was clear that the attackers had their stories prepared and worked together very well. The co-ordination and teamwork shown was just not shown as much by the defenders. Almost entirely they worked alone or with their opponents, but rarely together.

It was also noticeable that some of the defenders slowed as the thread progressed sometimes leaving the attackers to RP amongst themselves until the defender replied. Therefore, this category goes to the attacking alliance.

Attacker Victory

Tension

ension is what drives a competitive thread environment. The way both sides interact, how fair those interactions are and how unique they are all adds to how interesting the story is. There were certainly good encounters in this thread, and both sides handled their own stories well. However, there was very little tension for the overall result of the thread. The attackers executed their plan with little or no interference from the defenders, the fleeting battle was a stalemate and the ground battle barely progressed.

Therefore, one must look to the tension of moments like Kyrel Ren vs Valery and Kahlil Noble which were interesting. However, due to the way those struggles played out neither side can claim credit. As a result of a general lack of overall tension and the cooperation between writers Tension has been judged as a tie.

Tie

Story

An annihilation's story is supposed to be the conflict raging around the destruction of a planet. The attackers trying to wipe it out, while the defenders seek to drive them back to protect what's theirs. However, from the start of this thread the Maw writers were on the defensive, reading their opening posts it felt like their characters expected the planet to fall from the start. The attackers had a clear plan about what and how they wanted to accomplish their goals. In contrast the defenders never had a clear plan or cohesion. There was never a conflict between faction plots, just small individual stories, which is why this is a clear attacker win.

Attacker Victory

Drama

Staff is aware of no incidents or issues IC or OOC resulting in drama or toxicity. From what we have seen the thread was written fairly and without any known breaks in the rules. If there were disputes, they were resolved quickly and quietly between writers without staff or public airing. This is to be applauded and so this category is a Tie.

Tie

Exegol will be Annihilated by the attackers!

Thank you all for your participation and efforts. There are far too many people to mention everyone but some stand-outs include Valary & Khalil Noble vs Kyrel Ren, Amani Serys vs Surea, Keilara Kala'myr with The Manifold et al and Cybelle Elyance vs Darth Temerant.

Thank you all once again and for now, its boom time!

Planet-explode.jpg

Last edited:
We need to release the Chat GTP cut, Tefka Tefka

I mean I'm down but I was also against that one Annihilation where we kept releasing different cuts just to appease the masses.

I know I'm rage screaming alone in the closet but I hate appeasement and dilution

They can know that one of the Admins full sent a ChatGPT judgement and let their imagination fill in the blanks on what it looked like.

On the story part The Maw was dividing and break down internal since Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis death. Hence many saw the writing on the wall most were defending what they had left hence why they were on the defensive IC. I think in the end there were four maybe five distinct factions with in the Maw just wanting to hold onto what little power they had left and knew the end was coming sooner or later.

I just wanted to clarify that this is not a disagreement. I agree with the assessment and think the right side won. Congrats GA always had fun writing with you guys your some of the best IMO.

Yep. It'll still happen eventually, though! xD

We still add more planets per year than we remove. This was a funny debate the Admins actually had, if Annihilations could overtake the map. There was actual gear fear of losing all these great locations to roleplay.

But after the Clone Wars animated show changed Korriban to Moraband, I lost all nostalgia towards canon planets. Burn them all, even operating at the maximum amount of successful Annihilations Chaos could do per year you couldn’t succeed.

Possible, sure. Plausible? Not in a million years. Annihilations leave a windfall of exhausted writers, every time. You just dont have the energy.

Regardless of the judgement I’m happy to cap off seven years worth of story in a battle that ended in death. Shoutout to all SGHW participants in the last couple years this arc has been going on. Seen the rise and fall of the Maw, and Exegol’s destruction and the end of the war wouldn’t have been possible without the GA. What happens next well who knows all in all one of the best threads I participated in ever.

Shoutout especially to the rivalry with the Noble clan Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had some awesome fights and that final duel was especially great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom