Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EXAMS! YAY

So I'll be away for the next four days, while I focus on getting this next round of exams out of the way.

So this will mainly affect all of my peeps in the SJO, with a few others here and there. So don't freak out if I'm not replying, just got to get over this bump before I return to posting.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
We'll be ready for when you get back sweetie and there shall be celebration. Unless you fail the exams then there will be humiliation. Kidding not really we will support you.

Valeria Aetani said:
Good luck! If all else fails, mind trick them into giving you an A+!
IF ONLY *weeps uncontrollably*

Saki said:
We'll be ready for when you get back sweetie and there shall be celebration. Unless you fail the exams then there will be humiliation. Kidding not really we will support you.
Was starting to sweat for a second there.

Hi again guys. Got some bad news!

School has been a complete dick and has decided to pound all these assignments on me the week right after exams! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED!

I really hate to do this, but I'm going to have to extend this LOA for another week or two so I can get these assignments done. SORRY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom