Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Action with its Reaction

At this echos jaw would hit the floor. She would never have thought of them as the parenting type. But when she was told this she was overjoyed. " I would love to." she said hugging him

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien held his arms outward, as he held sharp cutting utensils, "Good! Its twins. Girls. Adriel and Avaritia are their names." He said, then when she released him he set the utensils down, "You wanna go see her? She's getting big really fast."

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Yes yes yes." she says jumping up our of her seat really excited for her chance to see Den. She was her best friend ever and pretty much her adopted sister now. She would smile at him enthusiastically

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien smiled and sent his wife a pulse through the Force, it said, "Get ready. Company.". At that he gesutered to the car. Once more helping her sit, he sat himself and flew back towards the palace.

[member="Echo Kora"] [member="Deneve Verd"]

She had received his message and grumbled. Now how was she supposed to hide the two puppies that she had procured. Grumbling, she gave up trying to quiet them and just sat in on the floor, the massive puppies having knocked her over and assaulting her with affection."Y'all couldn't of just gotten in the closet and stayed quiet. No, you had to want to play and give me your love." Throwing her hands up in exasperation, she would soon go about letting them. Her fingers dancing through along their spines.

[member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would sit in the car anxiously waiting the chance to see her friend. They had made a deep connection as she nursed Echo back health in the infirmary "master that training day when I attacked lilith what did I do?"

[member="Damien Daemon"]
[member="Deneve Verd"]

Matreya

Damien smiled, "You overly exerted your telekinetic power. Its something you will learn to master." He said, then they entered and he saw his wife on the floor...

With creatures licking her....

Heaving an exasperated smile he chuckled, "Daughters and pets? Jeez. What species? If Maalraas then no. That's Zaiden's thing."

[member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Her fingers danced along the scales decorating their hide, her eyes sliding to her husband before she spoke to the creatures in sharp tones. The affect was instantaneous, the two beasts moving too sit on the other side of the room. Rising, she would move to brush the dust off her pants and then arch a brow at her husband."You're home early. I could of been doing things or in bed naked. Perhaps I didn't get your message?What then?"It was obvious she was slightly hormonal this day. It was only then that she sensed Echo and moved forward, side-stepping Damien to get to her friend."Echo!"

[member="Lord Misao"][member="Echo Kora"]

Matreya

Damien chuckled, "Then I would have made Echo sit outside while I.." Damien cleared his throat, "Helped you get dressed." He ended it with a wink, then moved to examine the pups. They were beautiful specimens of Akk, already bearing great scaling and the like. Plus obedience was already good.

They would be great pets.

"Well, Echo wanted to see how big you had gotten. Also, I told her she can be an aunt if she wants. We both love her." He said with a shrug

She glowered at her husband, her eyes flashing with promised violence at his mention of how big she happened to be. "I see." was all she murmured before pulling Echo back into her arms and checking her over, a suddenly need to make sure her friend was indeed alright. Stepping back , she would circle her friend and then finally step and smile."It pleases me to see you.."

[member="Echo Kora"] [member="Lord Misao"]

Matreya

Damien grinned, "Oh come on. You know I think its all the more beautiful! I wouldn't insult you either... not when you can easily cut off... well ya know." He said then laughed, turning back to the pups he spoke in the Sith dialect, "Come. Sit. Bare your stomach." He added the next after each completion of order.

Many were unaware exactly how powerful the Sith spoken word truly was.

"They're great. Got names for em yet?" He asked his wife, glancing her way.

"They don't have names yet darling... They know when I am referring to them.." It was then that she turned to look at her husband and the pups, a smile playing upon her lips." They should be perfect for the girls." Was all she murmured before once again focusing on Echo."My friend , how are you?"

[member="Lord Misao"]
[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would lean forward and whisper in her friends ear the biggest secret she had ever kept from anyone "I am with child..." She said and stood back waiting for a reaction from her friend. She hadn't even told her master yet

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Matreya

Damien had the hearing of two heightened species, and thus heard the announcement as if she had said it to him specifically. But it was not his business, else she would have told him. So instead of commenting, he rose and embraced Den from behind fro a moment then kissed her cheek, "I am going to change." Was all he said then he gave them privacy.

[member="Echo Kora"][member="Deneve Verd"]

She chuckled slightly, then pulled her friend into a hug the second her husband had decided to leave."That's great. Though, you should tell Damien. You are very dear to him Echo."That said, she would guide her friend to a nearby couch and lower herself down, not before giving a sharp intake of breath and wincing in pain.

[member="Echo Kora"]
[member="Lord Misao"]

"It is interesting. There are times when everything seems wrong and all I can do is find a quiet place out of Damien's ear shot to cry in peace. I know you'll do fine. Just expect the unexpected my dearest friend."
That said, she would lean back for a few moments."How is Saf feeling ?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Everyone wants an heir these days. Personally I could care less about small things like that." Glancing towards the pups, she would motion them over to her with a motion of her hand and then direct them to sit near her and Echo." Are you excited or nervous?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom