Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Action with its Reaction

Echo would smile and realize he actually did care being as he would not let her drink. She would sit down and admire the work of art. She would then look at the waitress and ask for a glass of water. She looked at her master and smiled "So how old did you say you are?"

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien held a hand up, two fingers extended, which meant the second order he usually took. A bottle of Scotch and a glass, single ice cube. When the question of age popped up he grinned, "Over three millennia." He admitted, "Still relatively young though. Some in my lineage have lived for dozens more."

When the waitress brought them their glasses, and his bottle, he chuckled, "Fine. If you would like a taste, you can have a little bit. But remember its scotch, so not juice or anything." He said pouring a small drink then holding it out if she wanted it.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would take it and take a swig from the bottle and then immediately her face would turn green and she would stand and run to the bathroom. She barely made it to a toilet before she hurled everything up. She would then clean her face off and fix her makeup before returning "Remind me to never do that again"

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien laughed when she fled, catching the glass before it broke. Pouring another ample amount, he swallowed it down with a smile. When she returned he nodded, "Of course. Anyway, you ready to order or would you like to ask some more questions?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

She would smile and then say "What would you recommend?" She asked and smiled wondering for she had never been there before. She looked at her master "Also what do you think of my armor?"

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

"It was pretty damn good. Crafted from the Phrik I presume? Being your first it went a good distance toward completion. With lessons, you could take the same amount and make it twice as durable though." Damien said, then flagged the waitress once more.

As she came closer, Damien said, "I pride this shop in having everything a person could want to order. They have some shady means of getting it, but they get it none the less. Personally I love the Krayt, or Uller steak, rare or medium, with macaroni and cheese. But I love meat and cheese." He finished.

[member="Echo Kora"]

"I will have what he just said." She said smiling at the waitress and then she turned to her master and thought about what he had said about her armor she had made with pride over many days. She had crafted it to perfection with great details laid into the arms and especially the shoulder feathers which turned into wings on the back

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien smiled as the waiter glanced his way, "Serene, I'll have the third please." That of course, like the prior holding of dual fingers, meant he would have his third most common order of food: Surprise steak, medium, a potato, and Mac 'n' Cheese.

Nodding, the woman wrote down their orders then headed for the kitchen.

"Anyway, so I see you are getting into crafting armor. If you want to learn more let me know some time. I love metallurgy."

[member="Echo Kora"]

She smiled and nodded at him and then thought the armor was good but how was she going to defend herself. "Master I was just thinking I haven't got a weapon to fight with and was wondering if you would like to help me with it"

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Leaning back in his seat, Damien smiled, "Ah. Now we're getting somewhere!" He said, "What would you like to work with? Range, close quarters? Medium distance, up close? There are options for it all."

[member="Echo Kora"]

"I was thinking for now up close to where I could use my speed and agility to my quickness but later for range I was thinking a bowcaster." She said smiling at her masters new found enthusiasm towards the subject. She liked it very much.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, "Acceptable. A bowcaster will need to be made specifically for you, or else it will require to much power to actually be truly useful. For close quarters, would you prefer single or double weapons? A shield perhaps?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, stroking his chin, "Well being lithe as you are, we will need some light weight materials. Likely Songsteel. I can probably do that. But you might wanna help with that." Damien said, "So, short swords, long daggers, rapiers? Or should I just go by what I think?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

"I would go with what you think you are the master aren't you?" she said smiling and thinking about how good he had been to her thus far in her training. She looked at him and took another drink

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien smiled, "Very well. I'm thinking short swords. What variation is to be decided. But it will need to be more slash. Less stab." He said, nodding at his own words, "Oh here comes our food."

As he said this the waitress returned with their food. Grabbing a fork and knife he began to cut a chunk of his meat free, "I wonder what it is.." Damien murmured then took a bit and savored it. Chewing it slowly he grinned, "Sandpanther." He said with a nod then took another bite.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would smile thinking about the bowcaster to be made for her. As their food arrived she would take her napkin and lay it in her lap and then pick up her fork and knife and eat in a very lady like manner

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien continued eating, silently contemplating the woman opposite himself. He had recently found his wife was pregnant, and he wondered how this would impact the people he cared about - though that number be few as it is. It wouldn't slow the training or things like that, it could make her wary of him.

He didn't say anything just yet.

Instead he continued to silently chew, swallow, then move for another bite.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would slowly eat making sure not to eat sloppily so she remained clean and ladylike. She would contemplate the man across from her in a full sensory manner. She could tell he was hiding something but didnt know what and didn't ask instead she cut another bite

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien slowly lifted a bite to his mouth, chewed once again, then swallowed...

"Deneve is pregnant." Damien said looking down, then he smiled as he glanced up, "What would you think of being an adopted aunt?" He asked with arched brow while cutting another bite, "Den and I both love you and I'm sure she would love the idea."

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom