Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Action with its Reaction

Matreya

Damien stood before the large bay windows of his Palace on Val'hala, watching massive sheets of rain as it fell. His arms were folded against a shirtless chest, his pants loosely hanging from a thin and fit waist. Hair disheveled, rugged facial hair, and a brooding nature about him...

Something was bothering him.

To boot, he had sent summons to his apprentice. Echo was a woman that he had potentially seen a future with up until his wife showed herself in that bar. Now he was in a position of lowliness, with her aggravated and Echo being an ally to speak with. But then was that the case as well? She had seen him utterly furious, destroying things, because of a decision made by her. Would she believe that he loved her in his own unique ways? That he knew now that he could never hurt her?

Damien heaved a sigh.

[member="Echo Kora"]

As Echo had gotten her masters summons she was in bed but she very quickly jumped up and grabbed her armor which she had made with the Phrik collected with her master. She very quickly brushed her hair and put makeup on so she didn't scare anyone. She would then run down the hall looking out the windows at the mid morning sun. It was a perfect day for whatever her master had planned for her. As she came to his door she prepared herself for what her master had to say.

When he had gotten mad at her for training with others she had felt a strange kind of love more than master and apprentice more like a fatherly type

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien unfolded, then leaned against his forearm on the windowsill. Sensing his student at the door to his room, he walked toward it, opened, then gestured in, "Come on in. Just watching the rain. I always find it odd when the sun is out yet its raining."

Returning to his position, he asked, "How have you been Echo?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would enter calm and gracefully fearful of making a single sound. For years she had been on her own and that entailed either stealing or dancing to make money. When it came to stealing she had to be silent so she wasnt caught. When she danced she was graceful and free. It was the only reason she kept going "I am well and you master?"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien smiled, a wistful expression, "Deneve is angry with me for attempting to control my emotional responses. For more than two thousand years, I could swear I did not have any. In recent months they have appeared, and not gone away." He shrugged, "So I have to fix it with her.

"Plus it has also made me realize another thing. My anger toward you was most odd to me." He said, "Until I thought about it emotionally and realized I love you just like her. Different of course. But there is love there."

Pausing he held out a shirt, which flew to his palm. Slipping his arms into the sleeves, he sighed, "Wanna go do somethin? No training or anything, just... do something?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Matreya

Damien smiled, a wistful expression, "Deneve is angry with me for attempting to control my emotional responses. For more than two thousand years, I could swear I did not have any. In recent months they have appeared, and not gone away." He shrugged, "So I have to fix it with her.

"Plus it has also made me realize another thing. My anger toward you was most odd to me." He said, "Until I thought about it emotionally and realized I love you just like her. Different of course. But there is love there."

Pausing he held out a shirt, which flew to his palm. Slipping his arms into the sleeves, he sighed, "Wanna go do somethin? No training or anything, just... do something?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

As he said this Echos jaw hit the floor from shock, no one had ever said that to her except for her lover Safiriel. Hearing it come from her master it surprised her and immediately found her arms wrapped around her master in a display of affection. "We can do whatever you want master." she smiled her signature single dimpled smile.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien smiled awkwardly for a moment then finally he smiled, and embraced her back as well. She was adorable sometimes. Moving to grab a jacket he grinned down at her, "Any ideas where you wanna go? Any specific places you like or frequent?"

As he was getting ready, he sent out a small pulse in the Force. In it was a feeling of depression, yet overwhelmed with love. It was meant for Den, and he hoped she would get the message: "I'm sorry I'm a dick. I love you."

[member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would smile and think about this question. She really not been on this world long enough to go to really anywhere more than once. She would then realize she is still in her armor. "I think I had better change"
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien chuckled, "Ah, who cares?" He then gestured to himself, "No one, and I mean no one, ever sees me in a T-shirt. I am always trying to look my best." He laughed then, "But if you want to change, go ahead. Meet me outside."

At that he walked toward the garage, calling out before out of earshot, "Invite your girlfriend to, maybe try and get my wife! We could do a double date!"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would quickly run down the hall and into her bedroom. She would quickly change out of her armor, she thought about Safiriel but she was busy and wouldn't have time to come and meet them. She would slip on some high heels and fix her hair, spraying on perfume so she would smell good. She would then make her way outside to meet him

pretty_a-line_strapless_bowknot_sleeveless_short_mini_chiffon_cocktail_dresses_homecoming_dresses.jpg

209058833518042953_95ac9b80daa4.jpg

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien sat against the hood of a hovercar, staring to the side at the drying grass. The rain had began heavily, then dried in a matter of moments. When he sensed his apprentice, he grinned at her, "You look beautiful Echo." He said then kissed her cheek.

Opening her door for her, he continued, "I have decided we should go to dinner first. Decide from there where to go next."

[member="Echo Kora"]

As he called her beautiful she would smile her single dimpled smile. She had not smiled in years until she met the darth and his wife and now she was smiling everyday. She stepped into the car and said "I like that idea." She would not stop smiling as he got in and they took off

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien climbed into his own seat, flipped a switch, then they rose slightly. Pulling back on the steering while accelerating, sent them upward and away from the palace. He knew that nearby was a restaurant that had seen his attendance with his wife, when they had their wedding moments after.

Guiding the craft over, around, and through some obstacles, Damien looked to his apprentice and let the Force guide his hands, "Well, we never have really talked. What would you like to do in the next few years? Major goals wise. Of course learning to control the Force, but I mean, maybe become a professional dancer?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Well in my time not training or doing missions I guess that would be fun for me." She said smiling and crossing her legs at the ankles. She had loved wearing dresses from the time she was little, something about the beauty of them was amazing. She looked at him "So what are your plans for the next few years?"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

"Well, to make sure Den and I work." Damien said, "Maybe kids if she's wanting them. I don't know if you met him, but I have a son I don't ever remember siring." He shrugged, "Hopefully bring about piece to the cosmos a bit more than it is now." Chuckling he added, "Maybe adopt some children now that I think about it. There are plenty worthy."

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would smile sweetly thinking about Den who had become her best friend over the last few weeks since she had been in the hospital. She would then wait for the hovercar to stop. Once it did she would climb out and smooth out her dress "So is this place good?"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

"Yes. Its a decent restaurant, with mixed reviews, but an average of four point five stars." Damien said as he guided her toward the entrance. Pausing in front of the hostess, he smiled at her, then when she began to hustle to get them a table he looked down at Echo, "I might also own it..."

[member="Echo Kora"]

Matreya

Damien smiled down at her, "Well, truth be told, yes I do. And this place has become quite the hotspots. Those statues over there? Hand carved Tera Lushian." He said then laughed at her question, "Were this a month ago? I would have said sure, no problem. But as it is, I am going to have to say, call my wife. Ask her. I don't wanna make that mistake!" He laughed harder at that.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom