Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evening

Hello guys, I found the site today while doing some research for a little UDK project that I'll mention later on. But, first off I must say this is quite an impressive site. The atmosphere really fits that star wars mood that I am really looking for. I love star wars and writing. I've been rping now for about 3 years. I am a junior in highschool that wants to go into game design and serve in the National Guard.

When I am not roleplaying I enjoy watching tv, favorite channel is Spike (Bar Rescue, world's worst tenants), Sci-fi Channel (All the cheesy Sci-fi movies and WWE Smackdown) and AMC (The Walking Dead). Also a big fan of lost and what not. I play video games here and there, but not as much as I used to. I run a lot and compete in a lot of races. Just took second in a 5k race that I competed in on Saturday.

My goal in life is to end up owning my own game studio and writing or producing something for star wars. I also am working on a solo project that is in the research phase for a "Star Wars Galaxies II", but we will see how that turns out lol.

Welcome to the boards. If you are interested, Daxton would rp with you. Just pm me your ideas, and I can make proposals on what we can possibly do, perhaps even adventure on. Word of warning though, Daxton is like a drug, once you taste the darkness, you can never get enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom