Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spire of Destiny
@Book

Book. One of the Dreadguard, the new Force dead special operations teams for the Republic. It was good to find one of them instead of say, a One Sith Blackblade. That would have been unfortunate, to say the least. Things would have gotten very ugly very quickly.

"Good to meet you, Book," He finally managed to say, mouth tripping a little over the words. "How many Dreadguard are scattered around do you think? And any idea why?"

He had a suspicion about where they were, but it seemed dumb to say it out loud. Why would so many suddenly find themselves in the afterlife without dying? Could anyone even get there without dying? He really doubted it, to be honest, so the idea was just a hunch.

Objective: Catch up to allies.
Allies: [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"], [member="Laguz Vald"],
Unknown: [member="Verz Horak"], [member="Arla Balor"], [member="Ijaat Akun"],

Following after the two, I could see that Vald was running super fast. He or she augmented herself to run faster than normal. If I had the force I would have pulled her ass back towards us to try and keep together, But I could see people fighting and moving forward off in the distance. Some looked to be in armor? it was hard to tell from here. I kept running behind the Apprentice blade. making sure he was ahead of me. Some would come too close so I would stop suddenly with a full body swing with my Katana to bisect them.

I wouldn't wait a second more to turn around and keep running. I had to. There was no other way to survive. My instincts were kicking in, wanting me to keep running. Up ahead, I thought I could maybe see a river, but one couldn't be too sure.

"Keep running. Don't stop."

I kept doing the same myself. My lightsaber jingling on my belt as I ran, I knew that I may have to use it eventually, because swinging a sword all the time got heavy really quick. I continued to run as I sheathed the Katana. My hands sore and bruised from using it so much. However, I had to fight. There was no giving up within me. Drawing my lightsaber hilt, I kept it off for now. Using my hands and legs as my weapons for now.

Rushing after the apprentice. A woman ran at him from the side. However, before she could reach him, I had got to her first. Slamming my armored fist into her face. She stumbled back a little to the sudden punch. It was sad that she was to late to react as I had already slammed my open hand into her throat, followed by a kick to the stomach to send her onto the ground writing in pain as she would finally die. However, I didn't see her do that as I kept running after the apprentice.

"Keep running! I got your back!"

[member="Kian Karr"]

Ellain blinked as she laid on the ground looking up at the sun, the green... faint... wait... what. The sun wasn't green, and why were people screaming around her, that was not normal to hear in the morning. Considering that she didn't even live around people anymore with her eyes running over the ground she heard a voice above the others as it got closer and she heard the familiar sounding voice as it got closer. "Kian...?" She stared into the direction she thought she heard it from.

”For…dammit….”

The rock crumbled under Connor’s boot as a rumble echoed overhead, seeming to ripple across the entire sky. Getting balance again and craning his head to look up, the green sun/moon cast it’s glow on the planet. Or moon. Wherever this was. It must be the Outer Rim, or somewhere in Wild Space.

Standing on a large incline with the misty river below, Connor could see a vast sickening area of land to his right that was awash with what looked like molten lava and rock. To his left, a city that looked to be nothing but a ruin. Mustafar, perhaps?

Sighing, with a slight wave of panic eating away at him in the fact he knew nothing about his location, Connor wiped his face to see if his was some dream and he could brush away the vision – but it was still there, a nightmarish world with amplified sounds of…something unnatural, or maybe acoustics from the upper atmosphere?

Fishing on his belt, he pulled out his comlink and activated it.

”Connor Harrison to the Order of the Silver Jedi, come in please. Over.”

Too many questions.

Kian was on the move, precariously cross the bridge, bent on getting to the other side and discovering the source of his dead wife's voice. He had to find out what was happening in this place of darkness. He had already considered the possibility that he was dead, but he highly doubted it. The senses were too alive, and he had begun to hear others in the vicinity around him.

As Kian stepped off the end of the bridge onto solid ground once more, he heard his name. But the voice wasn't the one he was chasing.....though it sounded oddly familiar.

"Hello?" Kian said bringing his lightsaber defensively in front of him. "Who is there?"

[member="Ellain Hadrin"]​

The spirits were drawn to the Tal'verda children. On Mandalore, the ghosts of the dead wolves spoke to them. Now one of the Mando'ade had come from the beyond to...do something. Corrin had no idea what.

Slowly, he lowered his Verpine, and squinted to get a better look at the dead being. He wore the katarn armor that his clan was known for, but Corrin had never met this man. He would have known if it was otherwise.

"What other things?" He asked finally, a bit of apprehension leaking into his voice. "Monsters? Bad people?"

Like this specter?

"Where are they?"

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

The Eternal Queen
Not a dream. She insisted it was not a dream. Feena was so reluctant to believe it. No reality could be like this. It was impossible. Not even the massive power of the force could teleport her from her office to... where? Another planet? somewhere unexplored? She ran a hand through her thick black curls, beat out the wrinkles in her dress.
Well, dream or not, she had little choice but to follow.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

She could hear the voices in the distance and looked on, people were here... that was something good at least. Meant she wasn't crazy and seeing Alexandra, Feena and others only added to her thoughts. Maybe they had all died and gotten transported to an island.... Maybe but she doubted it while moving. Hands in her equipment pack. "If you speak so loudly there are worse things that could hear you." A small smile was on her face to that though while she stood there with her hands on the equipment pack over her shoulder.

[member="Kian Karr"]

"Bit quick to get my limbs removed again..." She smiled as she tried to stand up with her still living hand grabbing at the mechanical limb and making sure it was still working before pulling off her rifle to look down it's scope, making sure it was actually Kian coming towards her. "How have you been master?" She smile and turned her head to the side and out of the way of the scope. "I missed you."

Yox Dikai

Y
River of the Dead & Path of Choices
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Yox considered that. A member of the Imperial Navy? The one that absorbed the Sector Rangers into something else? But no matter. That was a very long time ago and there were none alive who now remembered it.
"Nice to meet you then, Tearrin."

That was ominous to take into account, but she didn't have much choice. The river was the only clear option to get anywhere, even if it would probably kill her if she touched it. She took a cautious step forward, making sure her foot was securely on the boat before quickly stepping all the way on and freezing there, holding as still as possible to be sure she wouldn't fall out.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie narrowed her dark eyes. He... sounded like papa. She wasn't stupid like her big brother. ...Okay, he wasn't stupid either. Still, she wasn't about to point it out. Not until she was sure.

"No village, huh? So how did we get here?" she turned her gaze to Corrin as she spoke. Hopeless. She was starting to feel hopeless here. Was she ever going to get to hunt with the clan again? She bet everyone was real worried.
"Wait. Things?" she blinked at the ghost, reaching out to take her big brothers hand, speaking almost at the exact same time as her brother, "What things? You shouldn't talk in riddles, you know. It confuses people."

[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"] [member="Corrin Tal'verda"]

[member="Yox Dikai"]

"Do not worry little sector Ranger, once you are within my boat you can only intentionally fall out. You would think i would let the living join us within this place, for shame my dear woman..." He smiled at her befoer pushing off with the pole on down the river. "Is this your first time in the land of the dead my dear, or is it something that you have come to seen many times." The Imperial officer had lost none of his posture, none of his emotionless tone now, he was as if he were talking to a commanding officer.

Spire of whatever

"How drunk was I last night?" the Zabrak grumbled, stumbling forward, seemingly out of nowhere.
Had she been sleeping this whole time? Probably. A girl needed her beauty rest. It was so like her, drink a ton, pass out, then wake up somewhere totally different. She wasn't even asking anyone in particular, but she had heard the word 'dreadguard'. That was good enough for her. Home-sweet-terrible-home.

"Ugh, guys, I got the hangover of the century. In fact, I think I might still be drunk. I'm seeing things."

She looked up at the spire, feeling dizzy. What a monster. Maybe someone slipped something in her drink? Would explain the weird stuff she was seeing. None of this was normal.

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Book"]

"Ellain?" Kian said lowering his lightsaber and taking a few steps closer. "Ellain is that you?" Kian smiled, despite himself and the circumstances, and walking further forward.

"It has been too long." Kian said. Ellain had been his apprentice for a time, before she left the Jedi Order. She had been a promising student, though full of her own doubts. Kian had always wondered what had happened with her and where she had ended up.

"Any idea where we are? Or what this place was?" Kian said, glancing back toward the place he had last heard Aria's voice. There was now a faint light coming from the distance.

"Or what that is?" Kian asked pointing toward it.

Field of Blades

Crimson red was splattered across the fields, it hung heavily in the air choking your lungs with every breath you took, it clung into the very fabric of the dirt staining the edged vale, and all around it where the ten thousands of tormented souls, fighting for glory or death.

His blade swept left and right, its pace increased steadily until Carach was a mere blur within a swarm of would-be Sith Lords, spirits and Masters of the Darkside. He knew not how long he had been fighting, the blood-stained sword and grip growing lighter as euphoria settled in, but it felt like ages.

Years, since the Sith had chosen to become something less than he had been. To become his own man and walk his own path, then one day he woke up amidst salt and smoke, embers flying across the sky and sharp blades sticking out of the ground.

It had felt only natural to pick one up and join the eternal battle, he had lost count how many times he had been run through, stabbed to death or how many times he had received an arrow through his throat. So many deaths and yet everytime he woke up at the same spot, his skin pigment coloring red more and more as foreign blood seeped into it.

Somewhere deep in his mind, at that very core where Shule and him had waged a silent battle the fragments of his mind screeched. They knew something that the Sith himself did not. This was all a trick, the battle a con and if Carach did not attempt to release himself from it, then he would have to spend eternity here.

[member="Fabula Cavataio"] (Who are you calling scruffy, I mean, a wretch!?) [member="Drapeam Nyx"]

"Well, no chit everyone's gone to Hell! That doesn't mean we have to make it hell! Get a hold of yourselves!" The dark-haired one looked like a rat in a cage, ready to spring and claw anyone's face if they got too close. Usually, Jarven would have no trouble rushing in to help the unknown. However, what he did know was that she had a lightsaber and was desperate. Hmmmmmm...I'm just gonna' take a rain check on this crazy train. It didn't help the situation when the other woman ignited her lightsaber. "Why are you all so angry!?! You're probably playing RIGHT into the palm of whoever put us here!!" He couldn't get any farther, for he soon heard the loud splashing of running feet behind him. His reflexes kicked in. Time slowed down. He quickly turned his head and saw another woman. Rage in her expression, lightsaber in hand, harmful intent plainly obvious.

[member="Fable Merrill"]

Jarven knelt down and, with a small boost from his jet pack, he leaped into the air. He had thrown his body backwards so that he did a back flip. As he reached halfway through his flip, he had his repulsor rifle out and soon aimed it at her back as he came down. When it was two feet behind her back and at a 30 degree angle, he pulled the trigger and watched her get shoved down by a large repulsor wave into the muck and blood. Her body slid further than expected and she came to a stop in front of the dark-haired woman who, for some reason, had her arms out in a hugging position and a look of confusion on her face.

360 no scope! thought Jarven. Jarven addressed the two "Life is what you make of it! If you want to make hell for those around you, then have fun living in Hell! I'm through wasting empathy on you." With that, he shouldered his rifle and noticed that the red head was speaking to him. "---To stay is to never see the light." She then left. ...What??...

[member="Shule Windspeaker"]

Turning to the lone man, he thought Why is it that the women are the ones here who are so darn aggressive?... He then said "Good luck...whoever you are...."

Jarven quickly went after the red head. "Wait! What's going on!? Hold up!" She didn't seem to notice his words, for she was once again off on a head start. He said to himself, "Dang it, what's going on around here!?" He didn't know why he was chasing this woman. Maybe it was the fact that she was the first person he laid eyes on in this...place. Maybe it was because he could sense she was in trouble. How or what kind of trouble? He didn't know.

Jarven activated his jet pack and made up the distance quickly. As he was flying, he watched as she cut down a man with her lightsaber and then proceeded to equip two vibroblades. Jarven, without a weapon drawn, landed 4 feet in front of her and said, "Why the frell are you doing this?!? These people are stuck here like you!! You don't need to do this!!!

The two men, noticing the armored man, the armed lady, and a fallen fellow soon looked at each other and ran away in fear. The scope of the field was now too much for their petty scrapping.

[member="Kian Karr"]

"Sadly no on all accounts..." She kept her saber on her belt and deactivated for a good reason, choosing to use her rifle instead as she stood there. Firstly she was much better with the rifle over the blade itself but the more important reason was that the crystal had long since changed, its blade now a dark red color that probably would not go over well if the jedi beside her saw it. "AS for what that is, there is a few options. My vote is to shoot at it before we come to regret not doing so."

With: [member="Mistress Malkite"] [member="Sayl Bane"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Dirt and silence. That was all Sage Bane could see and hear at first. One minute the young Sith Acolyte was on Coruscant with his Master, sorceress Matsu Xiangu. A blinding flash of red light later, here he was. In a dusty canyon on a completely foreign planet. Sage soon found that he wasn’t alone. There were other humans, near humans, and aliens scattered around, huddled in fear, disoriented and panicked. Some of them were covered with the ancient red dirt from the high-walled canyon in which they had all found themselves. He wiped some from his own face, its smell like the dust inside a long buried coffin. Bones lay in mountainous piles all along the sides of the yawning cavern, ancient effigies carved into its walls, endless corridors which lead Force knew where. The air was empty of even so much as a breeze. Sage was nonplussed.

Dressed in a black Sith robe, with a blaster on one hip and an electro-whip on the other, Sage tried to reach out with threads of the Force, seeking Matsu’s signature, but...nothing. His Force powers seemed to be completely dampened in this blasted place. Blasted place. Was he in? No, it couldn’t be. He shook his head, refusing to believe he was anywhere else but the larger galaxy as he knew it.

He cast a glance around at the many perplexed faces of the other wanderers. Were those people he knew?

"Shoot first, as questions later." Kian said tilting his head to the side and examining the women. Where had she gone and what had she learned? Kian didn't like that notion, but it wasn't his place to judge....not anymore and certainly not here. Right now Kian had to worry about finding out where they were and what was happening.

"I think I'll go take a look." Kian said turning and walking toward the light, "Care to join me?" He called from over his shoulder and he deactivated his lightsaber. Immediately they were bathed in more darkness, but it would also mean that they would be harder to spot if the light was indeed something dangerous. Kian kept a steady pace as he made his way toward the light. He was disappointed that he could no longer hear Aria's voice, but it was in the direction the light was the last time he had heard it.

"So, where have you been?" Kian asked Ellain.

[member="Kian Karr"]

"Where have i been?" She thought back, first she had met that Sith, that was where she stopped thinking about being a Jedi. Where she had tired to get revenge and kill the Zeltron but she failed and had then moved to Nar Shadaa. "Ive been dealing with some problems is all, you know, some stuff here, some things there." She didn't describe anything, nor did she want to describe anything to the man that had trained her before. "Is it getting darker..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom