Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Enter the Jedi Tusken

Greetings! I’ve returned to this character many times. Being my first character on Chaos I never decided which path would be best. The Tusken Jedi Master at this point is an old man in his 50s. Lived several lives as a Jedi Padawan during the Clone Wars, suffering from PTSD following the Jedi Purge. To waking up in a galaxy unfamiliar to him, and lost all meaning for what it means to be a Jedi. Having lived as a simple farmer on Lothal by the name of Jak. He returned to the deserts of Tatooine spending his days as a Tusken Chieftain. Hanging up his lightsabers and all but leaving the struggle between dark and light behind.

I’m looking to actually getting this traumatized geezer out of retirement. Who knows maybe by finding a Padawan or could be hunted by the Sith. Something to really light his spark once more. In an all very emotional story of coming to grips with his shattered past, and what it truly means to be a Jedi. Who wants to bring him into the fold?

Aloof Drovian Privateer and Scourge of Wookiees
Hi! I literally just crafted "two in one" companion thieves, if you'd ever want to use the Force to stuff a Qom Jha up a Drovian's... You get the picture. I've got a few other characters you might like, as well. Also, I think I remember you from when I first joined back in 2018... :)

You seem very familiar as well! Yeah that sounds interesting a two in one thieves companion. That sounds pretty cool! Yeah I’ve been around then, although Jakkor here for the most part has been in exile for decades! But I’d be down for something!

Fajyk Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell

Drinking tea doesn’t sound too bad mind the warm hospitality of the Sand People.

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess , if you're looking to bring your character back into a larger group context, the Silver Jedi Order might be an option to consider. In the spiritual successor ort of sense, it's probably the closest of the major faction's to the canon Old Republic's Jedi Order - close master-padawan relationships, large central temples (on Kashyyyk and Commenor), and typically working alongside other governmental people (diplomats, soldiers, etc) to solve some of the galaxy's problems.

Travot here tends to wander off with his NPC padawan to backwater worlds; it'd be entirely possible for him to randomly meet Jakkor on Tatooine by random happenstance if you're looking for an introduction into the Order.

I am familiar with the silver Jedi but haven’t interacted with them in a long time. I’d be open to an introduction to the Order once more. I’m sure it’s very different than I remember!

Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell

Perhaps it’s discrimination against the Tusken! We are often a misunderstood bunch. That and having laser swords…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom